Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 58. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Are you sure this guy know what he's talking about?
Is he confused?
I also confused if pookie/shortandlong want to make this guy look bad or Stealthcoin look bad.
To me andytoshi looks really bad. He was caught on the wrong foot.
This assholes should have respected his privacy and not publish this meaningless shit that makes the bitcoin's dev look like an clueless idiot.

This is why I'm confused if pookie/longshort want to make this guy look bad or making Stealthcoin look bad. According to this he have no clue.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
Well, ... Pookie, LongAndShort, ... Where did you hear that Chandran Signatures have a trusted setup, if that's worthless for anon?
The bitcoin core dev

Well, let's pull out the paper.  Does it say that Chandran sigs have a trusted setup?
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Well, ... Pookie, LongAndShort, ... Where did you hear that Chandran Signatures have a trusted setup, if that's worthless for anon?

you are missing the point its not doable its not viable its unlinkable/tracable for the 200th time!
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

Is he confused?
I also confused if pookie/shortandlong want to make this guy look bad or Stealthcoin look bad.
To me andytoshi looks really bad. He was caught on the wrong foot.
This assholes should have respected his privacy and not publish this meaningless shit that makes the bitcoin's dev look like a clueless idiot.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
@Pookie, are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name. Worry about buy wall of your shadowcoin that is pathetic. No volume. No blockchain. No friends

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you?
Besides getting the threads of other coins spreading fud and trolling, you also send pm to investors of these other coins asking for them to buy sdc, as a desperate beggar.
You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.

You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/

THE HTML5 WALLET FROM SHADOWCOIN IS FAKE! JUST MAKE UP!
[/b]

The bitcoin core dev

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
legendary
LOL

@Pookie and longandshort:

if stealthcoin is dead, why you guys don't stop spreading fud and trolling in this thread?

Why you guys still worrying so much about us?

if isn't possible to implement chandran, no problem, stealthsend still will be the best of all cryptonote  Grin

oh yeah totally sweep vaporware under the rug!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Crypto Asian and Proof Of Dev mean nothing.... GHOST that huge scam was a POD coin

liar, ghost wasn't pod coin
Crypto Asian and Proof Of Dev mean nothing.... GHOST that huge scam was a POD coin
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
LOL

@Pookie and longandshort:

if stealthcoin is dead, why you guys don't stop spreading fud and trolling in this thread?

Why you guys still worrying so much about us?

if isn't possible to implement chandran, no problem, stealthsend still will be the best of all cryptonote  Grin
legendary

Is he confused?

Hes a BTC core Dev so yea, he knows what he is talking about

According to this he don't
legendary
The Bitcoin wizards have spoken and they say...pookie wants cheap coins!!

Dont have to worry about me I wont touch this coin with ten foot pole .... Bob dumped and so did his group take They dumped this hard.. right before everything went south... while all you held the bags... But hey all of you that hated me can come to shadow and will be welcomed with open arms and real tech

Like I said showdowcoin is dead dude.

http://cryptoasian.com/sdc-shadowcoin/

Also someone from South Africa can't promote this coin beside spending all day/night riding on other coins wave
legendary

Is he confused?

Just stop..please enough of your rubbish its just been enough please just lay down and let us talk about this if anything this is all helpful but all you are is noise!

Is he confused?

Hes a BTC core Dev so yea, he knows what he is talking about

Dont have to worry about me I wont touch this coin with ten foot pole .... Bob dumped and so did his group take They dumped this hard.. right before everything went south... while all you held the bags... But hey all of you that hated me can come to shadow and will be welcomed with open arms and real tech
legendary

Is he confused?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: