Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 60. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I give up again. It's seem this person have no logic and he have only one goal at this point/moment of his life.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Bitcoin Core Devs laughing at HONDOs FAKE ass attempt.... From the bitcoin gods themselves boys... what a joke XST is

theres pages of this shit
Where is that from?

I was in #bitcoin-wizards on irc where the bitcoin wizards hangout

You have no clue who they are do you..they pioneered this whole platform so you could abuse people! gmaxwell luke-jr all in there saying its rubish!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Just like what I said, pookielax31 and longandshort is one person

Proof # 3 pookielax31 and longandshort hang out in the same irc

This person would try everyting to destroy Stealthcoin, even his own life as we can see he's spent 2 or 3 days already without sleeping?

wasnt in that IRC i got a link to the IRC which was provided to me by and SDC member.....

AND WHO GIVES A FUCK  BITCOIN CORE DEV the one who codes the code that all these coins are forked from accept crypto-notes even said HONDO is full of shit deal with it dude u and EMILIO got BUTTHURT again .....Theres like 7 pages if you would like to read it all  Wink

BTC isn't exactly a standard candle for in innovation now is it. Just shows how smug these assholes are thinking they deserve credit for satoshi a work. All they do is tend the scaffholding. Altcoin devs are the real pioneers. Be it Success or failure is 10x more noble than your poison
legendary

Proof # 3 pookielax31 and longandshort hang out in the same secret irc

This person would try everyting to destroy Stealthcoin, even his own life as we can see he's spent 2 or 3 days already without sleeping?

You still don't get it do you..you asked for more proof and there it is yet here you are with your head in the sand! shame on you for treating people this way seriously with your paranoid accusations i'm not pookie im me and thats it i don't need multi accounts i don't need fud i've been stating the facts the whole time
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Core Devs laughing at HONDOs FAKE ass attempt.... From the bitcoin gods themselves boys... what a joke XST is

Where is that from?

Activity: 462

Proof # 3 pookielax31 and longandshort hang out in the same irc

wasnt in that IRC i got a link to the IRC which was provided to me by and SDC member.....

AND WHO GIVES A FUCK  BITCOIN CORE DEV the one who codes the code that all these coins are forked from accept crypto-notes even said HONDO is full of shit deal with it dude u and EMILIO got BUTTHURT again .....Theres like 7 pages if you would like to read it all  Wink
legendary

Proof # 3 pookielax31 and longandshort hang out in the same secret irc

#bitcoin-wizards  FROM the GODS OF BITCOIN themselves

XST with Chan Sigs is dead idea BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

legendary

Where is that from?

legendary
Activity: 1190

Where is that from?

Wait wait it gets even better hjahah theres much much more, O yea good luck disputing CORE BITCOIN DEVS, HONDO had no FUCKING CLUE
legendary
Activity: 1190

So, can you point out to me where you are getting the information that it can't be done?

What, are you insane?  Don't confuse the issue with facts.

Apparently I am since I forgot that Chandran sigs are in fact "Sub-linear Ring Signatures Without Random Oracles" and I found a paper that shows how to make them traceable etc.  Not to mention a few papers that offer improvements and/or alternative methods to that paper.  lol
Where is the paper?

Activity: 714
This is the most dramatic thread ever. If the coin was so suredly doomed why are these people wasting their life telling us so. Sad way to spend time IMO
legendary

So, can you point out to me where you are getting the information that it can't be done?

What, are you insane?  Don't confuse the issue with facts.

Apparently I am since I forgot that Chandran sigs are in fact "Sub-linear Ring Signatures Without Random Oracles" and I found a paper that shows how to make them traceable etc.  Not to mention a few papers that offer improvements and/or alternative methods to that paper.  lol

So i've basically been talking with the bitcoin wizzards and a couple of others in irc to get another opinion and they basically agree and seem to think it is somewhat possible to achieve but its not really viable and as soon as hondo starts researching it they will stop and find its doomed to fail!

How about Some1 really high up in the bitcoin world  Grin  I only wish I could see all your faces when this news is delivered  Shocked

Most of us already know the answer, it would be too risky for bitcoin to implementing this as it would need many forks, Stealthcoin can afford this.

Not even fucking close.....

Yes, we believed you the type of person that would hold any kind of bad new for Stealthcoin
You're fail so many levels. Like I said you is one insane toxic human that can't be fix. You have no logic and believing only your own opinion even if it's wrong.

so i jumped into #bitcoin-wizards today and i don't expect you to know anything about that place being that you have no clue why you are even here or how you got here but ill let you know anyhow that they said
and i quote " if they say "they are starting research" then they will realize quickly it is doomed and stop it" and we all know they haven't started research on it yet so its safe to assume they are still yet to find out what most of us already know! hell why am i telling you , you wont believe me will you?
legendary

Apparently I am since I forgot that Chandran sigs are in fact "Sub-linear Ring Signatures Without Random Oracles" and I found a paper that shows how to make them traceable etc.  Not to mention a few papers that offer improvements and/or alternative methods to that paper.  lol

So i've basically been talking with the bitcoin wizzards and a couple of others in irc to get another opinion and they basically agree and seem to think it is somewhat possible to achieve but its not really viable and as soon as hondo starts researching it they will stop and find its doomed to fail!

How about Some1 really high up in the bitcoin world  Grin  I only wish I could see all your faces when this news is delivered  Shocked

Most of us already know the answer, it would be too risky for bitcoin to implementing this as it would need many forks, Stealthcoin can afford this.

Yes, we believed you the type of person that would hold any kind of bad new for Stealthcoin
You're fail so many levels. Like I said you is one insane toxic human that can't be fix. You have no logic and believing only your own opinion even if it's wrong.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bobby is on a vacation, and he and his servants have got out of XST at 12-14 K levels. Haven't you noticed that they are not posting in your thread anymore - that's because they got another scam going on. I am sad for the true believers but the devs had a deal with the devil the whole time - they sold you out for a few dirty coins.

I know it is hard to face reality, but the same scenarios have happened multiple times in the last several months, the latest and the biggest one being CLOAK. Just check out the thread and you will see who was the biggest cheerleader of CLOAK in July and August, and come September he started making fun and taunting the CLOAK supporters.

Jimmy Zed
legendary
yoyo what the next milestone/release? I want to invest some BTC in this sexy coin.   Cool

WOULDNT recommend doing that... some juicy news just surfaced not so long ago dooming this coin

[CITATION NEEDED]

Im not aloud to deliver it (trust me I wish I was allowed to announce this to you fucking shit for brain morons that didnt listen)... but believe me its coming....

Why you're so butthurt about Stealthcoin? Like I said we can't help your shadowcoin, why don't you picked something like Darkcoin as it have many whales? You're such a dumb moron to ride on our wave.

How about Some1 really high up in the bitcoin world  Grin  I only wish I could see all your faces when this news is delivered  Shocked

Pages:
Jump to: