Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 59. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

And their is more if any1 wants it  Cheesy

Wait wait it gets even better hjahah theres much much more, O yea good luck disputing CORE BITCOIN DEVS, HONDO had no FUCKING CLUE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"CRS (usually) means there is a trusted setup. Generally in this space we consider trusted setup to be a serious killer. If you're willing to tolerate a trusted setup there are many possibilities."

What's a trusted setup?

Means its not trustless which means its a joke for annon

The Bitcoin wizards have spoken!

Double spending was thought to be impossible to control without a 3rd party trust.....until Bitcoin came along. It takes people who think outside the box to change our paradigm. Hondo may just pull off what everyone is saying is "impossible".

Enjoy trying to get cheap coins.  Wink
Activity: 714
Make all the stupid wizard pics you want... This is devasting blow to your coin in the Crypto World.... Sorry boys but thsi should have been a red flag that hondo was retarded... calling Stealth Addys the same as PoSA

Who came up with the nomenclature for POSA? It was coined by cloakcoin devs in their whitepPer. Lol!
PoSA is simply a proof of stake coin with anon. Fuk man this is the worst kind of fud I have seen

WRONG AGAIN PoSA is Annon implemented on the POS level hahah what a re re you are

I realise that but I mean who invented that definition and is it standard
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
"CRS (usually) means there is a trusted setup. Generally in this space we consider trusted setup to be a serious killer. If you're willing to tolerate a trusted setup there are many possibilities."
What's a trusted setup?

So you're saying Chandran signatures are a trusted setup?
Activity: 442

What's a trusted setup?

Looool. pookie are you LongAndShort's bitch ?  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Bitcoin Core Devs laughing at HONDOs FAKE ass attempt.... From the bitcoin gods themselves boys... what a joke XST is

theres pages of this shit
Where is that from?

I was in #bitcoin-wizards on irc where the bitcoin wizards hangout

You have no clue who they are do you..they pioneered this whole platform so you could abuse people! gmaxwell luke-jr all in there saying its rubish!
Fuck you and fuck your prove.
You got an opinion from an uncertain puzzled andytoshi
andytoshi: maybe it's doable. i didn't realize earlier that there was a crs assumption that would have to be removed
so now i'm unsure
Get lost fucker....

Also please know all Bitcoin devs don't like altcoins, everything alt they think is fail.
These devs don't write Bitcoin, it was wrote by Satoshi Nakamoto and he/they vanished and these morons/haters take control

eww stoppit the convo has nothing to do with alt chains vs bitcoin chian it was a intelligent discussion about hondos white paper and their opinions these are the bitcoin wizards! they have more expertise thne us stop quoting people form slackchat!! deal with it you have been a putrid abusive community and now you have more proof then ever your dev isn't able to do what he says is is going to do without some trusted reference string that everyone will need, like a massive generated key or something... the same thing everyone is trying to avoid
I've never seen a person put so much effort into defaming a coin before. It's astonishing how LongAndShort has nothing else to do but stay in this thread for 2 to 3 days straight now.  Shocked

Nobody would waste this much time unless they have an ulterior motive. I'm expecting the price to go even higher than I anticipated. I better get some more coins!

The Bitcoin wizards have spoken! And told us XST is crap!

Thats retarded since HONDO is implementing a  non-turstless plan that cant work.... enjoy butthurts though

What's a trusted setup?

Activity: 322
I've never seen a person put so much effort into defaming a coin before. It's astonishing how LongAndShort has nothing else to do but stay in this thread for 2 to 3 days straight now.  Shocked

Nobody would waste this much time unless they have an ulterior motive. I'm expecting the price to go even higher than I anticipated. I better get some more coins!

The Bitcoin wizards have spoken!
Make all the stupid wizard pics you want... This is devasting blow to your coin in the Crypto World.... Sorry boys but thsi should have been a red flag that hondo was retarded... calling Stealth Addys the same as PoSA

Who came up with the nomenclature for POSA? It was coined by cloakcoin devs in their whitepPer. Lol!
PoSA is simply a proof of stake coin with anon. Fuk man this is the worst kind of fud I have seen

WRONG AGAIN PoSA is Annon implemented on the POS level hahah what a re re you are
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science

What's a trusted setup?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin Core Devs laughing at HONDOs FAKE ass attempt.... From the bitcoin gods themselves boys... what a joke XST is

Where is that from?

You have no clue who they are do you..they pioneered this whole platform so you could abuse people! gmaxwell luke-jr all in there saying its rubish!
andytoshi: maybe it's doable. i didn't realize earlier that there was a crs assumption that would have to be removed
so now i'm unsure
Get lost fucker....

Also please know all Bitcoin devs don't like altcoins, everything alt they think is fail.
These devs don't write Bitcoin, it was wrote by Satoshi Nakamoto and he/they vanished and these morons/haters take control

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

Where is that from?

so now i'm unsure
Get lost fucker....

So they are basically saying "it's usually hard / impossible to just remove a CRS assumption from a scheme. If it weren't integral to the scheme the authors wouldn't have included it."

That means they could use a crs there it can open up loads of possibilities
NOT VIABLE=vaporware

its not doable its unlinkable/tracable =vaporware
Make all the stupid wizard pics you want... This is devasting blow to your coin in the Crypto World #bitcoin-wizards is pretty fuckign big and well known.... Sorry boys but this should have been a red flag that hondo was retarded... calling Stealth Addys the same as PoSA

That and the fact that the dev took 3 months to give you a coin with all copy and paste features  Cheesy
Activity: 442

Where is that from?

so now i'm unsure
Get lost fucker....
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
fyi All bitcoin devs hated Altcoins and they would try everything to destroy it. I remember one bitcoin core dev even spell out his dislike of Darkcoin.

Where is that from?

And they're cunts. Deal with it.

I've worked with real innovators and they don't talk smack like that.
Pages:
Jump to: