Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 66. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Stop abusing us with your hurtful namecalling  Roll Eyes

Have you considered that you're asking Hondo to reveal a trade secret?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
I guess this is why established coins have reddits. Once a certain number of people know the coin it is open to crazy people chatting shit. Imagine if there were 3 or 4 long and shorts.

For serious stealth chat get on board here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin

We are in the main crypto reddit too, unlike most anon coins.

Oh heaven forbid someone question your coins relevance and legitimacy or ability to do what its saying it wants to...hell no lets keep up the facade for as long as we can!!! yeah sounds like what you are saying! sounds smart..to a sociopath. You don't even have a wiki because all that would be on it is sms relay and the pipe dream of a non doable stealthsend... this coins got nothing deal with it!

You are all accessory to the fact its a fraud! a copy paste coin with nothing but fluff vaporware and a toxic putrid community yeah hatts off!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Shadowcoin is dead, it use ring signature which found to be bloat, it's not for long term but for quick pump and dump scam

here is a chart for it;
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I guess this is why established coins have reddits. Once a certain number of people know the coin it is open to crazy people chatting shit. Imagine if there were 3 or 4 long and shorts.

For serious stealth chat get on board here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin

We are in the main crypto reddit too, unlike most anon coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
LongAndShort and Pookie...you did it!! You guys made me see the light and I dumped all of my coins. As moonchaser pointed out...I'm sure everyone did the same. Now I'm going to go over to invest all of my BTC into shadowcoin and head over to the shadowcoin thread where I can talk some real tech with an awesome community!  Grin

Ok guys, there's not much left to do here...let's get moving.

You are still so far from the point! ill say it once more because idk how you are getting it so wrong but i'm patient and can wait for it to one day sink in this whole community and industry will be better once you do!

I would like to know what happens when you all find out hondo cannot implement chandran sigs tin the way he is implying..making it currently a vaporware! deal with it and maturely talk about it without the attacks and sarcasim..its just that damn simple! and the abuse still hasn't stopped! What are your thoughts on this and what do you think about hondo removing razorcoins copyright id that ethical do you think?
what do you think is going to happen to this community when you all find out that this is all a bit of a fluff parade and when the money dries up will you stay here and support it still?

You still haven't answered me about the colon cleanse, would that make me less toxic?
I want answers!!!
Fuckin totally! And we can get you on a fuckin juice cleanse to fix your IBS. We'll fuckin' go to the farmers market for the freshest veggies. Fuckin Organic no GMO shitttttt. Then we can go to fuckin church and pray for forgiveness for being wicked little fuckin humans. fuckin wicked sick and we can even get you enrolled in peace corps so you can spread your new cleanliness to other nations. fuck.
DFJ
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Longandshort, please get your unemployed ass out of the public library and go find a job.  Some other homeless guy needs the machine you're using.
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 48
".the only reason i'm still here is because im constantly  .... "

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Activity: 42
For the record... all 3 of my posts in the ShadowCoin thread have been DELETED .
Guess they're not as tolerant as we are.
What will you do if you're wrong. A simple "sorry, I was wrong" doesn't seem fair.

Why not..the only reason i'm still here is because im constantly abused and no one yet has addressed the discussion at hand cant you see how impossibly pathetic you are all being!
if you don't have a clue how to see what my claims are as true then stop talking to me, stop abusing me and for gods sake stop calling it everything but what it is!!

what a terrible filthy bunch of humans you all are..someone in this comunity must have some sense..i guess they don't speak at all because of how toxic you are how unapproachable you are!

This is why you're being abused. It's circular. You are self perpetuating it.

Have you considered that you're asking Hondo to reveal a trade secret?
LongAndShort and Pookie...you did it!! You guys made me see the light and I dumped all of my coins. As moonchaser pointed out...I'm sure everyone did the same. Now I'm going to go over to invest all of my BTC into shadowcoin and head over to the shadowcoin thread where I can talk some real tech with an awesome community!  Grin

You are still so far from the point! ill say it once more because idk how you are getting it so wrong but i'm patient and can wait for it to one day sink in this whole community and industry will be better once you do!

I would like to know what happens when you all find out hondo cannot implement chandran sigs tin the way he is implying..making it currently a vaporware! deal with it and maturely talk about it without the attacks and sarcasim..its just that damn simple! and the abuse still hasn't stopped! What are your thoughts on this and what do you think about hondo removing razorcoins copyright id that ethical do you think?
what do you think is going to happen to this community when you all find out that this is all a bit of a fluff parade and when the money dries up will you stay here and support it still?

You still haven't answered me about the colon cleanse, would that make me less toxic?
I want answers!!!

Ahh...I wish I was on the level of your intelligence...but I just don't get it!! You can explain it a thousand times and I won't grasp it...your just too intelligent! It must be hard being so smart and everyone else around you is an imbecile. Is it lonely?  Cry

This is probably what Leonardo da Vinci felt like. Undecided

legendary
What will you do if you're wrong. A simple "sorry, I was wrong" doesn't seem fair.

Why not..the only reason i'm still here is because im constantly abused and no one yet has addressed the discussion at hand cant you see how impossibly pathetic you are all being!
if you don't have a clue how to see what my claims are as true then stop talking to me, stop abusing me and for gods sake stop calling it everything but what it is!!

what a terrible filthy bunch of humans you all are..someone in this comunity must have some sense..i guess they don't speak at all because of how toxic you are how unapproachable you are!

xst the place people go to get abused and chastised for bringing up the pathetic smoke and mirrors they protect.
legendary

@LongAndShort

Your verbosity in this thread is gross, and this will hopefully be the only time I break my rule about engaging trolls.

Your posts range in grammatical quality, from unintelligible to semi-literate.

Therefor your account is managed by various parties

Therefor you (all of you) are not trustworthy

Goodbye Long & Short

Is that you demonstrating the contrast between my factual evidence to backup my claims vs the wild assumptions and attacks received by me?

in laymans terms is that you showing what anther topic diversion looks like

No. It is me stating that I don't trust either you or your illierate friend who would have answered unintelligibly if I had posted this comment a few hours from now when his shift starts.

GTFO!

Its me, im dyslexic and mostly illiterate. I left school at 14 and retired at 24 quite similar to most major ceo Richard Branson ect ect . So sure take what you can get and continue to avoid the point completely you only look the fool not me.

I mean, even i know what this tech represents. my claims are not "bullshit"  They are very real and to anyone who knows about it sees the explanation in what i've been stating all along

I've spelt it out now run along and learn what it means. Chandran signatures are not linkable/tracaeble in the principal that hondo is implying.

Its that simple yet you deny it! because you don't understand. Thats not my fault its kinda cutting edge tech you just need to step back and look at the facts they are overwhelming to the point this is a doomed to fail project. There seems to be no hope for this community with this level of ignorance! somebody with some sense please speak up.

What?Huh

Ha ha ha... This made me laugh so hard! It all makes sense now Smiley

That's why I've been offering him my medication... he says he doesn't need it HAHAHA!!!!!

Can you tell me if how hondo is successfully going to implement chandran sigs the way he implys? No? then you need not continue to pretend you are able to comment on it..i mean of course its crazy if you cant understand it but that means you should stop trying to pretend its wrong! Didn't your parents teach you any of this..or are they yet to do that still?

It is your concern, not mine. I already told you to contact Hondo. I'm not going to do it on someone else's behalf. You've ranted enough here, it's YOUR question. Bloody hell, if you haven't done that in the 3 days you've been pissing about it... then you're obviously here just to piss on our parade. I gotta give you credit. You must get very little sleep because it's non-stop.

look at how you respond to it though you are toxic you cant deny it! and you're all patting yourselves on the back for it which is highly absurd

Maybe I need a colon cleanse? Do yo recommend that Dr. LongAndShort?
I'm treating you with the same respect you treat me. Stop talking about feelings and what not. You're in a tech forum, remember? But if you want free therapy so bad then fine. You obviously came from an abusive home or something. I'm guessing women ignore you and don't give you the time or appreciation that you deserve. So you come here and act like a monster.

Now tell me about how you're super rich and bang super models since you were 12. Or shit on me for going off topic. Point is we're all here waiting till November. Knowing that this is the waiting period. The quiet before the storm. Is hondo going to deliver, can he, will he? These are all unknowns and why the price is still low. You've gone from being a champion of truth to a butthurt person who is here out of spite because you feel disrespected? Get real.

You say it's impossible. Hondo say's he can do it. That's that. Nobody thinks otherwise. Nobody here has been tricked. We're all placing cheap bets with a high reward if it pays off.

Everything you said here makes too much sense for this guy.

Damnit, it didn't work!

Pages:
Jump to: