Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 64. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 320
I would like to know what happens when you all find out hondo cannot implement chandran sigs tin the way he is implying

So I've been watching the drama of you saying this over and over again.  Can you share with me who those crypto people are that are saying it can't be done?  Where's a technical thread discussing it?  Cause a few weeks back I had an exchange with a Monero dev about chandran sigs and he said they were looking into it for Monero.  Basically, he said that, although the reduced size for chandran sigs is true for large mixes, it's not true for small ones (the white paper was written in a misleading way to present things in a better light).  Thus, they were looking at potentially using them for large mix transactions and continuing to use the ring signatures for small ones.  Sooooo.  If they're looking at chandran sigs and, at least at that point, they believed they were viable, I'd like to know who these other people are that say they're not.

Note: I'm not one of the XST cult members and have been labeled a troll and FUDer by this community.  But I like to know the facts of things regardless of what thread I can get them from.

Sure you're not a fudder and whatever other stupid words people use to categorize things under but you are asking the right questions i just feel they are somewhat loaded but the answer is simple you can't do it with plain ring signatures... it has to be linkable / traceable signatures making it undoable in the way that hondo is implying

Sooo.. You're saying that CN does not use "plain ring signatures" and they are linkable/traceable in CN?  I'm confused as to what exactly you're saying.

As for what the dev of XST is implementing, I don't remember seeing any specific details in the white paper and so from where are you getting your details.  You said "implying" so I would take that to mean you're just assuming he's doing it in a way that could not be implemented or is there something that points it out clearly?

As I said, I like facts.  When I read about chandran signatures in XST, I went out and asked some that would know the facts since that sort of information is lacking in this thread.   So I'd like to know where you're getting your information from that clarifies things as fact as opposed to supposition.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
187       Rx42oxZ8jYNJZ7NSkwbQKFEUbdHVifZsHz    7093.828157    0.53792499 BTC    $ 197.10    0.03%    2014-08-12 03:23    -153    ///  LOL
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
sub-linear traceable ring signatures could operate on the same principle as what they are implying, but chandran signatures aren't linkable/traceable

This is the CryptoNote whitepaper:
https://cryptonote.org/whitepaper.pdf

By combining both methods (unlinkable public keys and untraceable ring signature) Bob achieves
new level of privacy in comparison with the original Bitcoin scheme.

Please read section 4.4 and 4.5. A ring signature doesn't have to be 'traceable' for anonymizing transactions. I'm not even talking on a vaporware, this is CryptoNote. Jamming technical words you don't understand together doesn't make you look smart.

But you sure as hell are going to give it a go right!?

it has to be traceable, so you have like a public tag, otherwise the same ringsignature could just be created again, and they could double spend. Linkable: (in the context of ring sigs) seems to mean that the same tag can't be used twice in the same ring traceable means the tag can't be used twice regardless of the keys in the ring.

Read that whitepaper !!

In section 4.4 in the LNK scheme you can find how CryptoNote is doing this without a tag.

Sub-linear traceable ring signatures could operate on the same principle as what they are implying, but chandran signatures aren't linkable / traceable

You are sad.

You refuse to accept the facts what is not sad about that!

You refuse to explain in detail how they are not linkable. Your answer was someone told you.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
About to hit the hay now, how long has LongAndShort been going non-stop? It doesn't seem like he's slept in a couple days.
That ain't good for ya, bro!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
sub-linear traceable ring signatures could operate on the same principle as what they are implying, but chandran signatures aren't linkable/traceable

By combining both methods (unlinkable public keys and untraceable ring signature) Bob achieves

Please read section 4.4 and 4.5. A ring signature doesn't have to be 'traceable' for anonymizing transactions. I'm not even talking on a vaporware, this is CryptoNote. Jamming technical words you don't understand together doesn't make you look smart.

it has to be traceable, so you have like a public tag, otherwise the same ringsignature could just be created again, and they could double spend. Linkable: (in the context of ring sigs) seems to mean that the same tag can't be used twice in the same ring traceable means the tag can't be used twice regardless of the keys in the ring.

Read that whitepaper !!

In section 4.4 in the LNK scheme you can find how CryptoNote is doing this without a tag.

Sub-linear traceable ring signatures could operate on the same principle as what they are implying, but chandran signatures aren't linkable / traceable

You are sad.

You refuse to accept the facts what is not sad about that!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Read that whitepaper !!

You are sad.
legendary

Read that whitepaper !!

Read that whitepaper !!

legendary
I would like to know what happens when you all find out hondo cannot implement chandran sigs tin the way he is implying

So I've been watching the drama of you saying this over and over again.  Can you share with me who those crypto people are that are saying it can't be done?  Where's a technical thread discussing it?  Cause a few weeks back I had an exchange with a Monero dev about chandran sigs and he said they were looking into it for Monero.  Basically, he said that, although the reduced size for chandran sigs is true for large mixes, it's not true for small ones (the white paper was written in a misleading way to present things in a better light).  Thus, they were looking at potentially using them for large mix transactions and continuing to use the ring signatures for small ones.  Sooooo.  If they're looking at chandran sigs and, at least at that point, they believed they were viable, I'd like to know who these other people are that say they're not.

Note: I'm not one of the XST cult members and have been labeled a troll and FUDer by this community.  But I like to know the facts of things regardless of what thread I can get them from.

Sure you're not a fudder and whatever other stupid words people use to categorize things under but you are asking the right questions i just feel they are somewhat loaded but the answer is simple you can't do it with plain ring signatures... it has to be linkable / traceable signatures making it undoable in the way that hondo is implying
legendary

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

So I've been watching the drama of you saying this over and over again.  Can you share with me who those crypto people are that are saying it can't be done?  Where's a technical thread discussing it?  Cause a few weeks back I had an exchange with a Monero dev about chandran sigs and he said they were looking into it for Monero.  Basically, he said that, although the reduced size for chandran sigs is true for large mixes, it's not true for small ones (the white paper was written in a misleading way to present things in a better light).  Thus, they were looking at potentially using them for large mix transactions and continuing to use the ring signatures for small ones.  Sooooo.  If they're looking at chandran sigs and, at least at that point, they believed they were viable, I'd like to know who these other people are that say they're not.

Note: I'm not one of the XST cult members and have been labeled a troll and FUDer by this community.  But I like to know the facts of things regardless of what thread I can get them from.

I love the "dead silence effect" Grin
Why in the hell would Chandran signatures be unlinkable ?
Thats the most ridiculous  FUD I've ever seen. He's just trying to FUD for non-technical guys here. He doesn't know shit what he's talking about.

They are unlinkable/traceable in the way hondo is implying. Saying they are not, is the most ridiculous thing anyone that knows has heard. Kinda like him saying that stealth addresses are a working representation of PoSA..ridiculous!! Something you would expect from a dev/s who has ported most of his work and has gone as far as removing the copyright of razorcoins work and replaced it with their own. if you imply such standard is capable of implementing something that is not doable the way they are implying you also can join the ranks of the majority in this thread.

You made yourself the majority in this thread... in as little as 3 days. Bravo, my friend!

seriously is that all you have to say...even now..you are getting more and more desperate..whats next going to question my sexuality!? ofc you are because it has nothing to do with the glaring issues in this thread!

stealthsend is vaporware deal with it and lets talk about it

lol

Where am I questioning your sexuality? I am openly bisexual & mainly date transwomen. Why would I question your sexuality?
The gay dog video has nothing to do with you, if that's what you're going off.
The thread was getting too serious & I wanted to get a laugh out of people.
If it makes you happy, I'll let you quote me on this... "I have probably sucked more cock than LongAndShort."
You are grasping at straws at this point & you grabbed the wrong straw.
I guess at least you said "probably".

I don't like to assume anything without facts, unlike LongAndShort.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Thats the most ridiculous  FUD I've ever seen. He's just trying to FUD for non-technical guys here. He doesn't know shit what he's talking about.

They are unlinkable/traceable in the way hondo is implying. Saying they are not, is the most ridiculous thing anyone that knows has heard. Kinda like him saying that stealth addresses are a working representation of PoSA..ridiculous!! Something you would expect from a dev/s who has ported most of his work and has gone as far as removing the copyright of razorcoins work and replaced it with their own. if you imply such standard is capable of implementing something that is not doable the way they are implying you also can join the ranks of the majority in this thread.

You made yourself the majority in this thread... in as little as 3 days. Bravo, my friend!

seriously is that all you have to say...even now..you are getting more and more desperate..whats next going to question my sexuality!? ofc you are because it has nothing to do with the glaring issues in this thread!

lol

Where am I questioning your sexuality? I am openly bisexual & mainly date transwomen. Why would I question your sexuality?
If it makes you happy, I'll let you quote me on this... "I have probably sucked more cock than LongAndShort."
At least you said "probably".
legendary

Lets just assume these facts:

1. CryptoNote is a way to implement ring signatures into a blockchain
2. Chandran signature is a ring signature scheme with less space requirement

So, you are either saying:

1. CryptoNote is a scam, ring signatures could not be implemented !
2. Chandran signature paper is a lie, it doesn't provide a ring signature model !
3. Implementing Chandran signatures instead of normal ring signatures require more requisites.

If you are not completely retarded, your objection is number 3. Read this paper and tell me that requirement, as I haven't found any:
http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~sahai/work/web/2007%20Publications/ICALP_Chandran2007.pdf

If you can't, just fuck off

Activity: 84

Lets just assume these facts:

1. CryptoNote is a way to implement ring signatures into a blockchain
2. Chandran signature is a ring signature scheme with less space requirement

So, you are either saying:

1. CryptoNote is a scam, ring signatures could not be implemented !
2. Chandran signature paper is a lie, it doesn't provide a ring signature model !
3. Implementing Chandran signatures instead of normal ring signatures require more requisites.

If you are not completely retarded, your objection is number 3. Read this paper and tell me that requirement, as I haven't found any:
http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~sahai/work/web/2007%20Publications/ICALP_Chandran2007.pdf

If you can't, just fuck off

Pages:
Jump to: