Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 63. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Buy support doesn't matter right now, because noone will sell acceptable amount of XST for a price below 20k-30k Grin
Stealthcoin cap in the end of November about 10-15mlns, you must be real idiot to sell now, lol
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
The devs not responding to these comments (and they do know this is going on) just further demonstrates how little credibility this guy has.

I'll be blunt.  The devs not responding is not a good thing.  Look at how many pages have been filled with this stuff.  There are many of us that want to hear real technical answers to things and don't get them.  For example, I want to know what the size of the transactions will be with low mixes compared to CN coins as opposed to those given in the whitepaper as a selling point for chandran sigs.  When I brought it up before, I was labeled a troll/fuder etc and got no answers.

When I asked real question about BTCD, jl777 answered me.  When I asked questions about SDC, the dev answered me.  Fact is, I could list a few more coins where the dev actually answered my questions but in here, all you get is posts about how this is the second coming and posts get buried with images.

Granted, unlike this guy, I didn't go into those other threads and come out saying it was crap and vaporware, but still, some of us would like some real technical discussions and when we don't see any, it does not reflect well on the coin and the devs.

It's really hard for the devs to find legitimate questions behind all of the bullshit that this guy has been spouting off.  He is a fucking headache.

The devs are on slack chat so, I will mention something for them to check out your questions.  Or you can pm them - they respond to those, too.  Try that - they're pretty cool people and have been very responsive to the community.

what a load of garbage i have been saying the same thing in about 100 different ways and the community says the same old crap just like you are saying!! don't take some moral high road im trying to get to the bottom of something we all want to know and you all want to hide!
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Your spaming over the truth shows how nervous you are as an investor....Not to mention everything stated in the above post is total bullshit and cant be further from the truth!!! Yea you really no crypto.......

Then this comment by some1 on twitter about you...

Your a joke emilioman
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
@Pookie, are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name. Worry about buy wall of your shadowcoin that is pathetic. No volume. No blockchain. No friends

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you?
Besides getting the threads of other coins spreading fud and trolling, you also send pm to investors of these other coins asking for them to buy sdc, as a desperate beggar.
You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.

You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/

THE HTML5 WALLET FROM SHADOWCOIN IS FAKE! JUST MAKE UP!
[/b]

As we have stated many times, this team does not respond to trolling or misleading accusations.  

If anyone from the community has any valid questions that are not framed in an accusatory tone, please feel free to post them and someone from the team will respond to them as we have every reasonable question in the past.

+1
they are trying to force Hondo to explain how to implement Chandran signatures, so they can do the same in shitco ... sorry, shadowcoin.

Emilioman you have to idea about crypto ... thus why you screamed moon for Whitecoin, Liberty Coin, Honor Coin...etc all butthurt coins now this one...... See ya at 650 in the cloud enjoy the continuing of the downtrend... Bob left.. His "tech" guy left with those massive dumps now no volume left..... just u bag holders waiting for vaporware...

Edit to photo... price still dropping on downtrend  Wink

Wow emilio keep spamming over my post pointing to the fact you guys are dying in volume and trending down HARD
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
As we have stated many times, this team does not respond to trolling or misleading accusations.  

If anyone from the community has any valid questions that are not framed in an accusatory tone, please feel free to post them and someone from the team will respond to them as we have every reasonable question in the past.

+1
they are trying to force Hondo to explain how to implement Chandran signatures, so they can do the same in shitco ... sorry, shadowcoin.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
The devs not responding to these comments (and they do know this is going on) just further demonstrates how little credibility this guy has.

I'll be blunt.  The devs not responding is not a good thing.  Look at how many pages have been filled with this stuff.  There are many of us that want to hear real technical answers to things and don't get them.  For example, I want to know what the size of the transactions will be with low mixes compared to CN coins as opposed to those given in the whitepaper as a selling point for chandran sigs.  When I brought it up before, I was labeled a troll/fuder etc and got no answers.

When I asked real question about BTCD, jl777 answered me.  When I asked questions about SDC, the dev answered me.  Fact is, I could list a few more coins where the dev actually answered my questions but in here, all you get is posts about how this is the second coming and posts get buried with images.

Granted, unlike this guy, I didn't go into those other threads and come out saying it was crap and vaporware, but still, some of us would like some real technical discussions and when we don't see any, it does not reflect well on the coin and the devs.

It's really hard for the devs to find legitimate questions behind all of the bullshit that this guy has been spouting off.  He is a fucking headache.

The devs are on slack chat so, I will mention something for them to check out your questions.  Or you can pm them - they respond to those, too.  Try that - they're pretty cool people and have been very responsive to the community.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
@Pookie, are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name. Worry about buy wall of your shadowcoin that is pathetic. No volume. No blockchain. No friends

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you?
Besides getting the threads of other coins spreading fud and trolling, you also send pm to investors of these other coins asking for them to buy sdc, as a desperate beggar.
You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.

You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

[/b]

+1

Emilioman you have to idea about crypto ... thus why you screamed moon for Whitecoin, Liberty Coin, Honor Coin...etc all butthurt coins now this one...... See ya at 650 in the cloud enjoy the continuing of the downtrend... Bob left.. His "tech" guy left with those massive dumps now no volume left..... just u bag holders waiting for vaporware...

Edit to photo... price still dropping on downtrend  Wink
legendary
@Pookie, are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you? You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.

[/b]

That has nothing to do with xst and thus is completely offtopic! do you know what that means? you don't realise how stupid you come off to people who have half a clue what it is you are talking about.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

+1
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
@Pookie, are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you? You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.

[/b]

legendary

+1

Did you just quote your own post again!?
legendary

I'll be blunt.  The devs not responding is not a good thing.  Look at how many pages have been filled with this stuff.  There are many of us that want to hear real technical answers to things and don't get them.  For example, I want to know what the size of the transactions will be with low mixes compared to CN coins as opposed to those given in the whitepaper as a selling point for chandran sigs.  When I brought it up before, I was labeled a troll/fuder etc and got no answers.

When I asked real question about BTCD, jl777 answered me.  When I asked questions about SDC, the dev answered me.  Fact is, I could list a few more coins where the dev actually answered my questions but in here, all you get is posts about how this is the second coming and posts get buried with images.

It seems like only logical people think the same thing i have come to conclusion it is vaporwaer because of the bashing and the way ive been treated you saw what i asked to begin with and what followed your points are bang on correct now with regards to my claims its simple. Regular ring signatures cannot be used because double spending is untraceable as they are unlinkable. no one is able to find out wether any two signatures (with two spends) are generated by the same entity or not. Linkable ring signatures provide the remedy to this problem by allowing the public to detect any signer who has produced two or more signatures. Hondo does not know how to pick the right paper the tracability is needed to to prevent double spending and chandran are unlinkable/tracable The way its implied is vaporware!
DFJ
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Not an unreasonable request, but you should similarly see that it's not unreasonable to ignore the request.  For example, in the early days of XC, which despite its other failings has seen many technical successes, Dan answered technical questions in the thread all the time.  Then he clearly realized that was a massive drain on his time and not worth it as for every intelligent and well meaning technical question he had to wade through a pile of worthless troll questions.  Parallel here is that while your question is reasonable, does the dev really need to take his time to deal with longandshort, who doesn't have an argument and just shouts that he doesn't think the project will work?  So maybe dev decides he'd rather just focus on coding rather than putting himself at the beck and call of Random People On The Internet and answers neither question.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

+1
Activity: 197
About to hit the hay now, how long has LongAndShort been going non-stop? It doesn't seem like he's slept in a couple days.
That ain't good for ya, bro!

Takes lots of motivation and it seems like some very good drugs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320

I'll be blunt.  The devs not responding is not a good thing.  Look at how many pages have been filled with this stuff.  There are many of us that want to hear real technical answers to things and don't get them.  For example, I want to know what the size of the transactions will be with low mixes compared to CN coins as opposed to those given in the whitepaper as a selling point for chandran sigs.  When I brought it up before, I was labeled a troll/fuder etc and got no answers.

When I asked real question about BTCD, jl777 answered me.  When I asked questions about SDC, the dev answered me.  Fact is, I could list a few more coins where the dev actually answered my questions but in here, all you get is posts about how this is the second coming and posts get buried with images.

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 188
Sound science
I would like to know what happens when you all find out hondo cannot implement chandran sigs tin the way he is implying

So I've been watching the drama of you saying this over and over again.  Can you share with me who those crypto people are that are saying it can't be done?  Where's a technical thread discussing it?  Cause a few weeks back I had an exchange with a Monero dev about chandran sigs and he said they were looking into it for Monero.  Basically, he said that, although the reduced size for chandran sigs is true for large mixes, it's not true for small ones (the white paper was written in a misleading way to present things in a better light).  Thus, they were looking at potentially using them for large mix transactions and continuing to use the ring signatures for small ones.  Sooooo.  If they're looking at chandran sigs and, at least at that point, they believed they were viable, I'd like to know who these other people are that say they're not.

Note: I'm not one of the XST cult members and have been labeled a troll and FUDer by this community.  But I like to know the facts of things regardless of what thread I can get them from.

Sure you're not a fudder and whatever other stupid words people use to categorize things under but you are asking the right questions i just feel they are somewhat loaded but the answer is simple you can't do it with plain ring signatures... it has to be linkable / traceable signatures making it undoable in the way that hondo is implying

Sooo.. You're saying that CN does not use "plain ring signatures" and they are linkable/traceable in CN?  I'm confused as to what exactly you're saying.

As for what the dev of XST is implementing, I don't remember seeing any specific details in the white paper and so from where are you getting your details.  You said "implying" so I would take that to mean you're just assuming he's doing it in a way that could not be implemented or is there something that points it out clearly?

As I said, I like facts.  When I read about chandran signatures in XST, I went out and asked some that would know the facts since that sort of information is lacking in this thread.   So I'd like to know where you're getting your information from that clarifies things as fact as opposed to supposition.

This dude has been using circular logic and vague pseudo-technobabble just to spread vitriol and cause strife.  I encourage you to grill him because I guarantee that you will not get a concrete answer, and if you read his post history in this thread it is patently evident that he is a shill.

And he's been up for days.  That is friggin' intense, man.

Unless he gives a concrete explanation I'm of the belief that it's not so complicated to implement, nor is it out of reach.  The devs not responding to these comments (and they do know this is going on) just further demonstrates how little credibility this guy has.
Pages:
Jump to: