Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 100. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
Go go XST! Real believers hodl hodl hodl!  Grin

yes, people should take advantages of this btc and xst low prices now. btc and xst are here to stay! some merchants already accepted xst via https://www.coinpayments.net right now.
legitimate coin with legitimate use and it's only growing bigger when real technology kick into xst coin. the name steath alone worth more than other nonsense anon coins.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Go go XST! Real believers hodl hodl hodl!  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I have just donated 19025.96987200 XST to the premined foundation address https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xst/address.dws?2614.htm
Thanks team for your coding

Thank you BTCwriter !!!

Yes, and Thank you MR1 for stay true to XST, please update us often when you have chance. I'm sure want to be the first one to BETA test StealthSend, if not then second  Grin

Only real investors will stay with XST for a very very long time Wink

As for those who come and go soon they are typical traders wondering to become rich overnight.

I`ll try to be the first to announce you StealthSend beta release  Tongue

there are so many real investors with that precious coin, i am still holding my coins and staking.
i wish we will see this announce of StealthSend beta relase very soon Grin
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
I have just donated 19025.96987200 XST to the premined foundation address https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xst/address.dws?2614.htm

Thank you BTCwriter !!!

Yes, and Thank you MR1 for stay true to XST, please update us often when you have chance. I'm sure want to be the first one to BETA test StealthSend, if not then second  Grin

Only real investors will stay with XST for a very very long time Wink

As for those who come and go soon they are typical traders wondering to become rich overnight.

I`ll try to be the first to announce you StealthSend beta release  Tongue

Thank you BTCwriter !!!

great to see you btcwriter again in XST after a long time, i am happy you are still with XST anyway you have very sexy avatar Smiley
XST is one of the best coin to make invest at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1008

Thank you BTCwriter !!!

MR1
legendary

Thank you BTCwriter !!!
legendary
legendary
Go XST Go !!!

Go XST Go!!!

Nice to see your new avatar !

Yes, because XST is my only coin and there is no reason not to have XST avatar, we could of think about this sooner  Grin
If XST die I'll quite crypto altogether and if XST succeed I'm sure to help make it bigger.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
Just give the dev team the time they need to finish all the features on the roadmap.
XST is a long time investment! Use the low price for accumulating.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Spirit is soon going to the darkness and not moon

price is 1600 satoshis....

and going down and down... now for a few months....

can somebody copy paste from slack what is going on? and some timetable....

deffinitly don't want to xst die ...
is there an ETA for stealthsend?

StealthCoin will release every product put on the roadmap, but we give no ETA.

thank you MR1, it leaps my spirit up by knowing this

XST is the most valuable coin and i agreed with you we must hold our coins, Dev team doing their hard job to bring revoluationary stealthsend very soon, so keep your spirit up.

thank you MR1, it leaps my spirit up by knowing this

MR1
legendary

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
I'm still trying to figure out the XST minting process. I thought one could only mint when the wallet was open and unlocked, but I'm minting when my wallet is closed...... is this normal? Is the minting process different from staking or is the name the only difference?

Please point me in the right direction for more details on the XST minting process.  Thanks in advance!!

Your wallet must be opened and unlocked to mint. It absolutely can not mint a transaction while closed or locked because (1) something has to sign the block for you to mint and (2) it must be signed with private keys, which can be decrypted for use only with the correct password (if your wallet is locked).

If coins could be minted any other way, peercoin and it's derivatives couldn't work.
legendary
Activity: 1206
I'm still trying to figure out the XST minting process. I thought one could only mint when the wallet was open and unlocked, but I'm minting when my wallet is closed...... is this normal? Is the minting process different from staking or is the name the only difference?

Please point me in the right direction for more details on the XST minting process.  Thanks in advance!!
MR1
legendary
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
why i always with the dumb and losers? i so hated myself right now. it's probably best to accepted my defeated instead of working against it. i used to think i'm a winner. the feeling is pretty sucks to be a loser  Cry

Whats up ?
why i always with the dumb and losers? i so hated myself right now. it's probably best to accepted my defeated instead of working against it. i used to think i'm a winner. the feeling is pretty sucks to be a loser  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: