Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 102. (Read 631063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Soon big fluctuations!

I'm buying tons of cheap XST Smiley)

something big is comming soon this summer.

XST will be the leetest coin beside BTC.... Remember this golden words  Grin

Remember how DRK rised?

Well this will be bigger  Grin Grin Grin

This summer? On the anniversary of StealthCoin?    Cool
Yeah this summer is going to be huge.Stick to your XST and see upcoming mind blowing events in cryptoland .
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
This three day coin maturation process is killing me!! I just wanna stake some damn coins lol!!

At least XST is still on sale at discounted rates....  Smiley

EDIT: Happily staking now..... NWweight=101,274,281 Shocked!!!  That's pretty damn strong!!! Is that the norm or is someone staking a large chunk of coins right now?? Does the three day maturation process create better network weight somehow?? I guess if someone is willing to wait three days to stake, then maybe they're more likely willing to leave their PC on, with wallet open and unlocked as well....?
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
How difficult would XST/Trezor integration be?

Everything is feasible, but at his stage the dev team is busy to complete the products on the roadmap step by step.

Sure, no worries.... I'm down for the step by step roadmap completion as well!! The thought of Trezor crossed my mind, so figured I would ask Smiley

You are welcome!

Feel free to share us your ideas about XST Smiley
legendary

Everything is feasible, but at his stage the dev team is busy to complete the products on the roadmap step by step.

Sure, no worries.... I'm down for the step by step roadmap completion as well!! The thought of Trezor crossed my mind, so figured I would ask Smiley
MR1
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Soon big fluctuations!

Remember how DRK rised?

This summer? On the anniversary of StealthCoin?    Cool
legendary
Activity: 1414
Soon big fluctuations!

Remember how DRK rised?

Since 5 months now StealthCoin managed to be a stable digital currency. From mid-November till today it ranges from 2.000 to 3.000 satoshis. No significant fluctuations. Bravo!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
  Powerfully my XST hit the trade market with the strength of real Stealth....
legendary
Recently purchased some XST and downloaded the WIN wallet (super dope wallet design btw Cool)..... Successfully used bootstrap from the OP. It took approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes to validate with 33M download speed.

Still downloading the remainder of the blockchain..... My wallet has only progressed 1% in 35 minutes, since validating bootstrap file. I closed and reopened wallet, but no improvements. No worries, I'm patient....but if there's a trick, I'd like to know.... Smiley

I'm bout to be staking my first XST.....!!

peace,
clovis

Hi clovis.

Check the relevant information in the FAQ section:

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=85&sid=8b69590fe1c447499ec31cbf625fc656#p85

Also note that the team will soon begin to work on rendering StealthClient synchronization easier.
Making StealthText user friendly and easy is also on the roadmap.
Things are being done seamlessly in parts like Mr1 mentioned just need to connect the chain and then time of XST will start . Just have patience and hold your treasures big things are coming towards you.

Thanks gents! Guess I just needed to say something.... because the remainder of the blockchain (13%) downloaded super quick after initial 1% which lagged somewhat. 

I certainly see the potential here.... geez, and at these prices, I figured it would be silly on my behalf not to at least grab my fair share!! Grin

I'll be checking in from time to time fellas, good to be on board!!

peace
legendary
Activity: 1876
Recently purchased some XST and downloaded the WIN wallet (super dope wallet design btw Cool)..... Successfully used bootstrap from the OP. It took approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes to validate with 33M download speed.

Still downloading the remainder of the blockchain..... My wallet has only progressed 1% in 35 minutes, since validating bootstrap file. I closed and reopened wallet, but no improvements. No worries, I'm patient....but if there's a trick, I'd like to know.... Smiley

peace,
clovis

Hi clovis.

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=85&sid=8b69590fe1c447499ec31cbf625fc656#p85

Also note that the team will soon begin to work on rendering StealthClient synchronization easier.
Things are being done seamlessly in parts like Mr1 mentioned just need to connect the chain and then time of XST will start . Just have patience and hold your treasures big things are coming towards you.
MR1
legendary

peace,
clovis

Hi clovis.

Activity: 140
Long lasting strong and powerful.I must have it... Smiley
legendary

peace,
clovis
legendary
Activity: 1008
Browse on internet anonymously!

Anonymous proxies have been updated and grouped according to different countries:

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=84&sid=5fc623b74d3658808c22c59e9d20cb61#p84

that is nice services by XST to stay anonymous and browse with safety, XST is like hidden treasure and most undervalued coin at that price level much safe investment for smart buyers.
MR1
legendary
Browse on internet anonymously!

Anonymous proxies have been updated and grouped according to different countries:

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=84&sid=5fc623b74d3658808c22c59e9d20cb61#p84
Activity: 305
[Ranting]

Start your own thread for your acrimonious rants. Feel free to link it here.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
I`m looking for 100.000 XST. I will pay 1.700 satoshis per coin. Will deal through escrow.

And the bar is set
I`m looking for 100.000 XST. I will pay 1.700 satoshis per coin. Will deal through escrow.
Jump to: