Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 101. (Read 631063 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
I was on a pretty old client, and I just dowloaded the new one with the bootstrap file as instructed. When I open the client it doesn't recognize the boostrap file and starts syncing from 0%, from which it has not moved. Ideas?

Plz, check the relevant information in the FAQ section:

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=85&sid=8b69590fe1c447499ec31cbf625fc656#p85

If these instructions are not helpful, let us know and we`ll try to help u.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I was on a pretty old client, and I just dowloaded the new one with the bootstrap file as instructed. When I open the client it doesn't recognize the boostrap file and starts syncing from 0%, from which it has not moved. Ideas?
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
Someone just sent the premine (S8knUucS6iFwAt1S8BmRpiTykqQfRLcape) 1400 XST. Thank you! We'll add it to the ledger soon.

TXID: 79b77a5f59c6093a64056b8463d7c277a54f23728d077b9d6ce639fa54b208b3
MR1
legendary
Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days

i dont quite understand that.

my coins will start staking after 3 days? after 9 days it wont stake anymore?
and what do you mean it will stop aging at 15 days?

do i need to resend the coins after 9 days or after 15 days?

Check the link below:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8075837

You don`t have to send your coins anywhere. Leave your coins in your wallet and keep staking. As long as you have coins in your wallet you will never stop to earn annual 20%.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days

i dont quite understand that.

my coins will start staking after 3 days? after 9 days it wont stake anymore?
and what do you mean it will stop aging at 15 days?

do i need to resend the coins after 9 days or after 15 days?
Soon big fluctuations!

I'm buying tons of cheap XST Smiley)

something big is comming soon this summer.

XST will be the leetest coin beside BTC.... Remember this golden words  Grin

Remember how DRK rised?

Well this will be bigger  Grin Grin Grin

This summer? On the anniversary of StealthCoin?    Cool
Yeah this summer is going to be huge.Stick to your XST and see upcoming mind blowing events in cryptoland .
The summer is in two three months!! XST, warmSterdam Up!!!

whats with summer?
Activity: 225
Swobniw70
Soon big fluctuations!

Remember how DRK rised?

Yeah this summer is going to be huge.Stick to your XST and see upcoming mind blowing events in cryptoland .
The summer is in two three months!! XST, warmSterdam Up!!!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
XST is time tested coin which standing up strongly for a long time and in this marathon steady but constant runners will win . Stealthcoin will reward for loyalty and supporting it in this period of time.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Perfect time to buy, while other coins are being pumped. Don't miss out, the money will return to XST....this coin is sleeping hard atm, but watch out when the beast is awoken! Wink

+ 1
legendary
Activity: 1206
Perfect time to buy, while other coins are being pumped. Don't miss out, the money will return to XST....this coin is sleeping hard atm, but watch out when the beast has awoken! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
So.... looking at the development road map, it looks like the online platform will come next, followed by the stealthsend whitepaper, stealthsend and then the open bazaar flavored marketplace.

I totally understand time-frames are tough to call when speaking about development, but has the dev team given any rough estimates regarding the roadmap?

The dev team can`t give exact dates of the roadmap. The next release will be online  webwallet with stealth addresses. The platform is not far from completion.

StealthSend will be a unique tech like StealthClient and StealthText which are extraordinary products in crypto world.

As for the StealthCoin based marketplace, as soon as fully working and bug-free decentralized markets are released, we will take the best one and fork it for StealthCoin.

Well explaination by MR1.Stealthcoin will deliver because is best coin and has best devteam behind it.

Since MR1 joined the dev team everything are going smoother. Your hard work is very much appreciated!  
that is nice to see MR1 in Dev team, XST is much precious coin as much hard working and devoted Dev team behind it so XST deserves a great future ahead.
MR1
legendary
So.... looking at the development road map, it looks like the online platform will come next, followed by the stealthsend whitepaper, stealthsend and then the open bazaar flavored marketplace.

I totally understand time-frames are tough to call when speaking about development, but has the dev team given any rough estimates regarding the roadmap?

The dev team can`t give exact dates of the roadmap. The next release will be online  webwallet with stealth addresses. The platform is not far from completion.

StealthSend will be a unique tech like StealthClient and StealthText which are extraordinary products in crypto world.

As for the StealthCoin based marketplace, as soon as fully working and bug-free decentralized markets are released, we will take the best one and fork it for StealthCoin.

Well explaination by MR1.Stealthcoin will deliver because is best coin and has best devteam behind it.

Since MR1 joined the dev team everything are going smoother. Your hard work is very much appreciated!  

Thank you very much guys for the compliments!

We all contribute in StealthCoin`s progress. Our strength is in our unity!

Cheers.
Activity: 151

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

The dev team can`t give exact dates of the roadmap. The next release will be online  webwallet with stealth addresses. The platform is not far from completion.

MR1
legendary

The dev team can`t give exact dates of the roadmap. The next release will be online  webwallet with stealth addresses. The platform is not far from completion.

legendary
Activity: 1206

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Soon big fluctuations!

Remember how DRK rised?

really? every coin thread says that 2015 is their year. their coin is the best etc
can you give me some details on what is to come out on summer which will make this bigger to drk

stealthsend, it's going to blow the dust out of bloat cryptonote and other coins

and what is that?
Stealthsend will be the perfect solution for anonymous transaction. It will be low cost with high efficiency method which will satisfy everyone .
Soon big fluctuations!

Remember how DRK rised?

really? every coin thread says that 2015 is their year. their coin is the best etc
can you give me some details on what is to come out on summer which will make this bigger to drk

stealthsend, it's going to blow the dust out of bloat cryptonote and other coins

and what is that?
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
Soon big fluctuations!

Remember how DRK rised?

Soon big fluctuations!

Remember how DRK rised?

Pages:
Jump to: