Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 103. (Read 631063 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
entered this based on some research, good price too

decentralized market place is where is @, this will go up

thanks for the opportunity

As soon as one of the fully working decentralized market (OpenBazaar, Bitmarkets or Blockmarket) is released, we will fork it and launch XST based decentralized market.  

phenomenal... you are highly underpriced ,  keep on going, thanks again

U are welcome!

As for the whitepaper about our future antonymous tech, our old whitepaper is a little outdated.

We work on rendering anonymous the fund sender at the highest level.

As for the fund receiver, he remains fully anonymous with stealthaddresses and native Tor integrated in our wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

As soon as one of the fully working decentralized market (OpenBazaar, Bitmarkets or Blockmarket) is released, we will fork it and launch XST based decentralized market.  

phenomenal... you are highly underpriced ,  keep on going, thanks again

quick question, by fork you are preserving blockchain so no coin transfer ? I very much hope blockchain is untouched
MR1
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

btw, wallet looks fantastic, on Mac , if you can please make coin address copy on double click minor details

also could not locate white paper on your anonymous/tor configuration and/or additional privacy protection

coins with anon are starting to take off ... finally
legendary
Activity: 1206
what a lovely price to buy in  Smiley

My thoughts exactly cryptobeast!!  I was very pleased to see some of my orders under 2k fill last night!! Glad to be entering the XST market at these prices Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
what a lovely price to buy in  Smiley
XST sooner will be most demanding digital currency. Many things are happening behind the scene just need to wait with faith and patience. Price of under developed coins with great features don't have any importance at all.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
what a lovely price to buy in  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Play game with XST all you want. XST is here to stay. Hondo is a science professor and he's smart. Give this kind of deep research and judgement(score) to the professor not someone living in their parent basement. Hondo idea usually copycat by the scam coins, the quick whitepaper brief idea was stolen and they want to destroy the evident. the road map was copycat by many coins, they just want like StealthCoin have in the layout roadmap, hint the anon then market? They stole Hondo ideas and take it for granted. They haven't seen the real thing yet.

101% Agree

He's probably have a buddy professor(s) who's very good with math, just hope this/these professor(s) into crypto  Wink
legendary
Play game with XST all you want. XST is here to stay. Hondo is a science professor and he's smart. Give this kind of deep research and judgement(score) to the professor not someone living in their parent basement. Hondo idea usually copycat by the scam coins, the quick whitepaper brief idea was stolen and they want to destroy the evident. the road map was copycat by many coins, they just want like StealthCoin have in the layout roadmap, hint the anon then market? They stole Hondo ideas and take it for granted. They haven't seen the real thing yet.
agreed with you Hondo is talented and most hard working Dev and doing his best effort to make possible to bring innovation Stealthsend into the crypto world with revolutionary sublinear signature technology that will be 100% Anon Solution for any coin.
legendary
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
@gitbknowsall

If you followed StealthCoin progress closer, you would noticed that since Dec 2014 StealthCoin released a unique 3D wallet. While all altcoins on the market use btc wallet, XST now uses its own native wallet called StealthClient.

If you are looking for e-commerce solutions in StealthCoin, one of our community members is building an Amazon type e-commerce platform based on XST.

As for the XST based OpenBazaar, you must know that even OpenBazaar is in beta version. As soon as it is out of beta smooth and bug-free, StealthCoin will launch its own XST based OpenBazaar.

Cheers.

where is this information available, the blog doesn't go into detail as you just did. Is there a development email thread I can follow?

so what is the whole 3d wallet thing supposed to do for the coin and the community, albeit a nice feature but it really doesn't give any substance to the coin.

Man, check the OP.

Download the 3d wallet and try it.
MR1
legendary
@gitbknowsall

If you followed StealthCoin progress closer, you would noticed that since Dec 2014 StealthCoin released a unique 3D wallet. While all altcoins on the market use btc wallet, XST now uses its own native wallet called StealthClient.

If you are looking for e-commerce solutions in StealthCoin, one of our community members is building an Amazon type e-commerce platform based on XST.

As for the XST based OpenBazaar, you must know that even OpenBazaar is in beta version. As soon as it is out of beta smooth and bug-free, StealthCoin will launch its own XST based OpenBazaar.

Cheers.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
okay trying to figure out whats going on with stealth coin, I own quite a bit of coins. Was looking forward to the ecommerce features but haven't seen any real updates since december 2014. Just wondering whats going on and if there is any plans that the community can be aware of.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
nope sorry. topnotch marketing is what is needed for a coin to succeed

without it xst wont go to the moon even with the best tech available

you are correct sir
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
sell me all your xst's at 2000 =)

soon will be 10.000  20.000 when new function will be released  Grin

look at the DRK prices  Cool Cool Cool

XST has most advanced features and much smart technology so price will go to the moon,
once the web wallet will out and then go to the mars when stealthsend comes out so great time to invest at such cheap price level.  

nope sorry. topnotch marketing is what is needed for a coin to succeed

without it xst wont go to the moon even with the best tech available
Activity: 896
XST will be no.1 it is just matter of time. Hondo and team is working on web wallet and stealth send which will make it really very useful coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
any news with XST?  seems price should be getting a nice bump from DRK going mainstream. 

doesn't look like XST is moving though?
legendary

soon will be 10.000  20.000 when new function will be released  Grin

look at the DRK prices  Cool Cool Cool

XST has most advanced features and much smart technology so price will go to the moon,
once the web wallet will out and then go to the mars when stealthsend comes out so great time to invest at such cheap price level. 
MR1
legendary
Voted on both polls.

I even posted our new StealthClient on their relevant threads!

Here is the link to the screenshot of StealthClient:  http://i.imgur.com/jumSFcg.png 
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

soon will be 10.000  20.000 when new function will be released  Grin

look at the DRK prices  Cool Cool Cool
Jump to: