Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 77. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I have 0 messages in my inbox.  If you want to be invited to slack please send me your email address.

pm'ed you a week ago
thx

And didn't send me the required info that you quoted above.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
I have 0 messages in my inbox.  If you want to be invited to slack please send me your email address.

pm'ed you a week ago
thx
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
do we have any update at all? no real development for 2 years now

Oh, I thought you dumped XST and left the building.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
do we have any update at all? no real development for 2 years now
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1148
How to join slack?

Privat msg koontas like I posted just above. I'll let him know he has a few looking to join the slack channel.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
legendary
Apparently they do not accept anymore people in slack channel. 

PM koontas, he is in charge of the slack channel. He dosnt pop onto bitcointalk much so I'll drop him a line letting him know a few are looking to join up.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Don't worry mate , everything it's ok here , so relax and support xst !
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Apparently they do not accept anymore people in slack channel. 
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
No link for slack to join?
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Just bought a decent amount of stealthcoins. This year looks promising.

but why are all the updates and news in the startpost dating from 2014? You say this year looks promising, why?

StealthSend is in development, slack is where the updates and discussion happen.

Ok thanks, could you tell me shortly what they are working on atm, as i dont use slack, maybe it would be usefull if they posted it in the startpost, or will they just post it in the startpost
as soon as something is actually finished, what wouldn't be a bad thing ofcourse.
legendary

but why are all the updates and news in the startpost dating from 2014? You say this year looks promising, why?

StealthSend is in development, slack is where the updates and discussion happen.
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
hi,

i'm trying to compile on OSX, and getting some issues with tor.
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64

can someone tell me if it's set up for cross compiling and so it's incompatible with OSX as is??

thanks
Activity: 417
!!!  Staking is back online !!!
Activity: 301
OK,something happened coz my wallet is not staking anymore...i tried 2x restart.Its still same.Maybe some updates are coming! Cheesy
I have the same problem mate , let's wait for a response ... .

Thank you for reporting this issue as soon as you noticed it.

I have been looking at it for an hour now. I believe I have identified the problem. It will likely require a hard fork to address. The issue seems to arise from a strange combination of events happening simultaneously and exposed a problem with the PoS protocol.

This issue is a slight security risk because many users seem to be excluded from staking, which impacts the security of the network. The team is putting together a plan to mitigate any potential security concerns.

As soon as I am confident I have diagnosed this issue, I will release a fix ASAP.

I open my wallet to stake every 5-7 days and the last time was 3/19. Should I wait for a fix before attempting my next scheduled staking or will it be ok to proceed. Thanks
Activity: 301
BrotherJ

If I remember well you must have at least 15 post activity in order to post in this thread. So you can PM your offer to the seller before your post gets deleted.

Guido

PM me your email where you want to receive Slack invite and I`ll forward your request to the right person.

15 posts for this thread specifically?? If so, that's a crock of shit(no offense to you of course). Just because I recently began posting in these threads by no means suggests that I'm a newby. I'm a firm believer in the crypto revolution and serious investor in XC, XST, Sonic, Block and many others outside of the Blocknet community. I have held and continue to accumulate these coins for year(s). I have done well with the recent market movements with my "trader coins" and wish to expand my core "hold" positions in the Blocknet family. Anyhow, rant over.

I agree that it`s not fair to apply minimum post activity requirement to be able to post in our thread, but at the same time please bear in mind the reason which led StealthCoin to this decision: since the fud attack against Stealth project in late 2014, there are many newbie accounts that pop up from time to time to fud here. So a filtering bot has been put in place to automatically purge newbie posts. I`m not sure though what is the minimum post activity that is required.

Understood. I also dislike the fudders. Thanks to whomever sold me a few XST on Polo.

So, you bought them at 1250 satoshis and are selling them in small chunks at 1300-1400 satoshis?  Grin

No, quite the opposite. I'm accumulating. I like this project and have faith that it will blossom in due time. As I said earlier, I'm an investor not a day trader. I have better things to do with my time than sit in front of a computer all day in hopes of making a few satoshis. These coins have joined the others in my wallet for staking and more will be added in time. Believe that. Grin
Activity: 483
OK,something happened coz my wallet is not staking anymore...i tried 2x restart.Its still same.Maybe some updates are coming! Cheesy
I have the same problem mate , let's wait for a response ... .

Thank you for reporting this issue as soon as you noticed it.

I have been looking at it for an hour now. I believe I have identified the problem. It will likely require a hard fork to address. The issue seems to arise from a strange combination of events happening simultaneously and exposed a problem with the PoS protocol.

This issue is a slight security risk because many users seem to be excluded from staking, which impacts the security of the network. The team is putting together a plan to mitigate any potential security concerns.

As soon as I am confident I have diagnosed this issue, I will release a fix ASAP.

Same problem here. Not staking about 3 days with more than 25k XST.
Pages:
Jump to: