Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 76. (Read 631063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Seems this coin is ready to catapult.

Not to much resistance, that volume the other day was nice. Hope to see more of that again soon.
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Seems this coin is ready to catapult.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
It would be nice if there were a monthly report on development status.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
So, what you're saying is this was a P & D exit strategy?

Either it was an exit strategy or not, XST price was not damaged. 
legendary
Are there any rough timelines for the completion of stealthsend?

No timelines are given, even in slack.
Are there any rough timelines for the completion of stealthsend?
Activity: 417

Its nothing,prediction for this coin is 50k+ after stealthsend technology release...pumps are just fun to keep coin on the market.

MR1
legendary
BtcWriter , please leave this community as fast as you can !
thanks  Kiss
ah ah ah and never come back !!!

IMO it`s not fair to blame BTCwriter for the price suppression. Maybe he also had incentive to sell coins. Slack channel members know very well that there were several dissatisfied community members who wanted to sell bunch of coins.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
BtcWriter , please leave this community as fast as you can !
thanks  Kiss
ah ah ah and never come back !!!
legendary
Wondering the same thing, posed that question to slack channel.
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Any reason of XST volume spike? $15k trade volume is not bad at all.
Finally a little liquidity. Hope it continues.  Smiley
MR1
legendary

It`s not for the questions you pose here that you were kicked out from the Slack channel, but because of insulting Hondo`s other project. It`s not necessary to have a deep knowledge in crypto to understand the groundbreaking extent of that project. You also don`t understand that this project is directly linked to XST`s future and its success means the success of XST.

Even worse: you were such ungrateful that you joked about the assets that Hondo distributed for absolutely free to XST community members through his new project! These assets will acquire important value after the launch of that project and the owners will have the chance to sell these assets with a nice profit.

Another issue is that if you had the right to ask from Hondo kind of report about StealthSend`s development. The answer is NO and this is why: you never ever helped XST and never did anything useful for us. Every time XST needed help, you were lurking in Slack. When I asked you to develop XST installer, you denied saying you had tons of work to do. When we called XST members for small donations, you hide in your hole. You used to crawl out from your hole only to whine about the slow development of StealthSend.  

Nobody asked you to buy XST and you are free to dump them!
Did you guys just deleted my slack account/access?
 Angry Huh

...for pointing out that nothing is updated here?

- latest news are all from 2014, nothing since.

- official website still list Cryptsy as an exchange?

- official website as well as OP here still list coinpayments as a service, but xst is not accepted anymore?

- etc.... etc... etc...

Koontasx or hondo : reply me or pm me to explain

I know that you only use Slack, to get some slack, but this waiting game is a bad joke now. You can't just mute someone for expressing legit concerns about why this coin development looks total dead, is that a way to make people that have invested to finally dump their coins after 2 years of waiting for the roadmap stuff?

If this coin was only an experiment or a toy, then it shouldn't have been listed on exchanges

For how long now you make ppl believe there is still things done for this coin? For how long you are baiting ppl to buy this coin while you dump your 20% pos interest on them?

Is it time now to explain why there is nothing done since 2014?

Yes, I'm kinda angry now. Being kicked out of slack, dunno who did that, but you are a douche. I know that you know I hold many coins and I guess now you muted me in order to make me dump my coins. Yeah , let's ban anyone that dare to ask questions... yeah,  let's do nothing for 2-3 more years while baiting new guys into buying this coin. With your way to mute ppl and your controlling habits and your fear of saying anything about what is being done as development, but still saying it will happen, you've turned yourselves into scammers, even if you didn't think so.

Shocked Shocked Well said...i have been kicked from slack in 2014. But i did not dump all coins,problem is i bought more....since 2014 i can see bootstrap updates,website hosting changed and holding coin on market...I dont know anything more and i also own lot of this coin. But i like the idea about stealthsend..so i wait.But true is some more words from devs whould be very nice.Will see what happen next...
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Did you guys just deleted my slack account/access?
 Angry Huh

...for pointing out that nothing is updated here?

- latest news are all from 2014, nothing since.

- official website still list Cryptsy as an exchange?

- official website as well as OP here still list coinpayments as a service, but xst is not accepted anymore?

- etc.... etc... etc...

Koontasx or hondo : reply me or pm me to explain

I know that you only use Slack, to get some slack, but this waiting game is a bad joke now. You can't just mute someone for expressing legit concerns about why this coin development looks total dead, is that a way to make people that have invested to finally dump their coins after 2 years of waiting for the roadmap stuff?

If this coin was only an experiment or a toy, then it shouldn't have been listed on exchanges

For how long now you make ppl believe there is still things done for this coin? For how long you are baiting ppl to buy this coin while you dump your 20% pos interest on them?

Is it time now to explain why there is nothing done since 2014?

Yes, I'm kinda angry now. Being kicked out of slack, dunno who did that, but you are a douche. I know that you know I hold many coins and I guess now you muted me in order to make me dump my coins. Yeah , let's ban anyone that dare to ask questions... yeah,  let's do nothing for 2-3 more years while baiting new guys into buying this coin. With your way to mute ppl and your controlling habits and your fear of saying anything about what is being done as development, but still saying it will happen, you've turned yourselves into scammers, even if you didn't think so.

do we have any update at all? no real development for 2 years now

Well,i also hope some release will come this year,we all are waiting,but if it come,than moon can be very high  Wink
I have 0 messages in my inbox.  If you want to be invited to slack please send me your email address.

Done,waiting for invite Wink

legendary
Good to hear that you are still here StealthCoin1 .

Looks like he's trying to sell off...

I'll put 1 BTC up low on bittrex

Edit: 1 BTC up at 660. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Good to hear that you are still here StealthCoin1 .
Pages:
Jump to: