Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 72. (Read 631063 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Is there a slack channel ?

Yes, there is one. PM your valid email (where you want to receive the invite) to me or to the StealthDevs and you`ll get enrolled in slack.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Is there a slack channel ?
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Wow xst reached 5600 satoshis today. Trade volume is $ 35k !
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Any news from stealth team, some guys are tailking about stealth on poloniex troll but couldn't find any news on the website.

I am new to this coin. The website and the goal of this coin is very impressive. I am not sure if there is development though. Have you guys heard any updates?
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Any news from stealth team, some guys are tailking about stealth on poloniex troll but couldn't find any news on the website.
Activity: 744
MR1
legendary
http://stealth-coin.com/ has bad configuration for firefox, i dont see images ,maybe u guys can fix it,and also qt autoinstaller wallet ,download link dont work. Thanks

We are aware of the issue and it will be fixed.

Perfect! You know im here to find errors Cheesy

As far as you don`t troll and help us find bugs and errors it`s fine!  Cheesy
Activity: 417
http://stealth-coin.com/ has bad configuration for firefox, i dont see images ,maybe u guys can fix it,and also qt autoinstaller wallet ,download link dont work. Thanks

Perfect! You know im here to find errors Cheesy
MR1
legendary

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1148
I'm sure one the BRK project is rolled out in full in the coming weeks we will se hondo much more active in the XST github.

Nice to see you around crazywack despite the disaster you suffered...

I still support you guys and hope to re enter the xst market soon. Just Gatta find or make some extra BTC. I'll let hondo know when I'm well positioned and then he can make a release announcement! Wink
MR1
legendary
I'm sure one the BRK project is rolled out in full in the coming weeks we will se hondo much more active in the XST github.

Nice to see you around crazywack despite the disaster you suffered...
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
legendary
IMO i think this year StealthSend will be online .
legendary
Man i'm not in the power to say anything about this coins because I don't know anything ...I'm just follow my instincts and Hondo never let me down so ...I'm still here yea .
legendary
Yea it's a world of warcraft word that I just like to use it so I don't see why so much anger lel....
Come on man , you are making stories here . Why should I laugh ? I'm sitting on a big loss in XST and you know that , anyone knows that i've buyed at 2-3k+ so what's the point to say that now I'm laughing ? Cause I have a DECK CARD ?? It was for anyone ffs but you never listened and you never wanted any help cause if you were listen now you would have a deck card too. Why come now and lie about me ? This is not fair play man and I will never talk to you again and please don't mention my name anymore cause I feel sick about what I've read .

No mate,problem is i dont care about damn CARD and u know it,now u are laughting with patience discipline...Show me where i lie because i dont lie.Even Stealthdevs are not lyiers i didnt say it,they are just hidding informations about developing what was interesting for me much more then for you as i can see...

You said no word about this situation with developing delays,but u start with patience and discipline,im who feel sick when i saw what u said...
Pages:
Jump to: