Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 75. (Read 631063 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
I don't like it either. If the time put into these new projects was dedicated to StealthSend, we might have had a finished product by now. I invested more heavily in this project under the pretense that we had a dedicated dev. Please don't patronize me with "it's still being worked on." Sounds like Dan with XC to me.

StealthSend is not only an anonymous feature of XST. StealthSend will be a completely new coin with many advanced features. The development of all these features needs time.

StealthCoin community knows very well how a hasty announcement can impact the whole project. So StealthSend will be delivered when it is completely ready!
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I don't like it either. If the time put into these new projects was dedicated to StealthSend, we might have had a finished product by now. I invested more heavily in this project under the pretense that we had a dedicated dev. Please don't patronize me with "it's still being worked on." Sounds like Dan with XC to me.
MR1
legendary
OK, so Hondo is not available to build Stealthsend anymore? He was all the time working on something else,right? What a fail Cheesy And i trusted that guy,what a secrets...keeping investors in shadow.Ok...block me if u want... i need perfect anon coin....ahh.Hope this is bad joke...thanks.Hondo u are quiet now i know why..coz u are not working on stealthsend,maybe its not even possible to build....im upset...thank you.

The work on StealthSend still goes on and has never been ceased Smiley

I`ll make a relevant remark in my previous post, otherwise people will think Stealth Project is no more active.

As Multicurrencies shows very well, Hondo does not deliver ordinary things that you can find everywhere. I believe StealthSend will also be such an extraordinary tech as Multicurrencies
Activity: 417
OK, so Hondo is not available to build Stealthsend anymore? He was all the time working on something else,right? What a fail Cheesy And i trusted that guy,what a secrets...keeping investors in shadow.Ok...block me if u want... i need perfect anon coin....ahh.Hope this is bad joke...thanks.Hondo u are quiet now i know why..coz u are not working on stealthsend,maybe its not even possible to build....im upset...thank you.
MR1
legendary
It is no secret anymore that Hondo is the developer of the revolutionary Multicurrencies platform.

Multiccurencies application allows the separation of the staking feature from the main coin (you can store coins in cold storage safely while you can securely stake them); The combination of PoS and PoW; The transmittance of decentralized assets; Immaleable transactions and many more.

You can check Multicurrencies features in its official threads:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multicurrencies-1170055
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-multicurrencies-test-net-live-unmoderated-1254683

Hondo is the lead developer of the Breakout Chain - the first blockchain gaming platform. BreakoutCoin, the native currency of the Breakout Chain, is the first coin that will benefit from Multicurrencies application.

For more information, please refer to: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbrk-breakout-coin-sale-june-13-2016-multicurrencies-smart-contracts-808648

StealthCoin followers have had the opportunity to receive cards for free from Hondo. These cards make integral part of Breakout Chain. XST adopters may be interested in following the Breakout Chain and in testing its groundbreaking Multicurrencies platform.

Important Note: The work on StealthSend still goes on and has never been abandoned!

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
guuuuys , don't miss the breakout gaming chance  Cool
Dev, Do you think we'll see StealthSend this year or is 2017 the target?

I believe this year ,need adrenaline and popcorn Cheesy I think they are just fixing some bugs..after 2years its for sure ready.
Activity: 301
Dev, Do you think we'll see StealthSend this year or is 2017 the target?

You bring nothing but fud to XST. From now on your posts will be deleted. Bye!

LMAO , cant stop laughing , if you want updates check our official facebook fanpage https://www.facebook.com/StealthCoin-834082549986029/ ,thank you! Believers will not FUD xst coin...be patient reward for it is coming... Hondo will deliver what he promised im serious about it! I bought and i buy and im buying xst coins !! You want to make profit and leave... I want to use this coin with stealthsend technology,look whitepaper and watch the ride...

Please note, that this Facebook page is not StealthCoin`s official Facebook page.

It is created and run by a XST follower. It`s a XST fanpage.

Yes,this is true
MR1
legendary

LMAO , cant stop laughing , if you want updates check our official facebook fanpage https://www.facebook.com/StealthCoin-834082549986029/ ,thank you! Believers will not FUD xst coin...be patient reward for it is coming... Hondo will deliver what he promised im serious about it! I bought and i buy and im buying xst coins !! You want to make profit and leave... I want to use this coin with stealthsend technology,look whitepaper and watch the ride...

Please note, that this Facebook page is not StealthCoin`s official Facebook page.

It is created and run by a XST follower. It`s a XST fanpage.

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

MR1
legendary
Dose SXT has working Masternodes.

What is stx? You mean XST I think.

If by "working masternodes" you mean dash type masternodes, XST does not have dash type masternodes.

Yea, that's what I meant. A typo. I believe dash type nodes will make XST a better coin

I believe XST is a very good coin without masternodes and will be far better after the launch of StealthSend. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

If by "working masternodes" you mean dash type masternodes, XST does not have dash type masternodes.

Yea, that's what I meant. A typo. I believe dash type nodes will make XST a better coin
Activity: 305
Merit: 100

Please be aware that this thread is not for discussing other coins.
MR1
legendary

Activity: 966
Activity: 744
Seems this coin is ready to catapult.

Not to much resistance, that volume the other day was nice. Hope to see more of that again soon.

The volume already reached $ 12k dollars today  Shocked

I missed that, as of about 4hrs ago we were still under 1 BTC on trex.

Polo is leading the market   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148

Not to much resistance, that volume the other day was nice. Hope to see more of that again soon.

The volume already reached $ 12k dollars today  Shocked

I missed that, as of about 4hrs ago we were still under 1 BTC on trex.
Activity: 744

The volume already reached $ 12k dollars today  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: