Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 82. (Read 631063 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Are you guys working on anything new? Are the transactions truly anonymous? thanks

Yes,we are working on StealthSend which will render fund sender fully anonymous. Other projects will be released shortly after StealthSend is live.

At this stage StealthCoin has native Tor and stealth addresses which masks fund receiver.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Are you guys working on anything new? Are the transactions truly anonymous? thanks
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
hi

my coins from wallet didn't want to send it type   clearwallettransactions

and now my balance is 0

what can i do now in console so the balance will be back? Smiley

thanks for answer

Follow these steps:

1) Type in the console clearwallettransactions then ENTER
2) Now type scanforalltxns and press ENTER

After doing this, your balance will show up again.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Hi, I cant send XST, it says Error: Transaction creation failed. Please open Console and type 'clearwallettransactions'...

I reloaded bootstrap and resynced a couple of time but, it didn't help.

Send in smaller amount, say if you can't send in 50000 then try to send twice in 25000. If all failed type 'clearwallettransactions' then 'scanforalltxns'. The 'scanforalltxns' would take times if you have ton of transactions, be patience.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi, I cant send XST, it says Error: Transaction creation failed. Please open Console and type 'clearwallettransactions'...

I reloaded bootstrap and resynced a couple of time but, it didn't help.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Thanks a lot wallet synced Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Because privacy is a basic human right.
In the last couple of days, I've gotten two reports of users having difficulty syncing. It may be because two seed nodes were down for a few days. They are back up and synced without any problems.

I have also updated the bootstrap file. If you have trouble syncing, follow the bootstrap instructions in the OP.

-- Hondo
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
please let me know when i can testnet stealthsend? please don't tell me it's not exist, which it seem that way  Tongue
i think it wouldn't be this quiet if hondo or argarkig able to code something like stealthsend.
emilioman told me these guys can't code and the reason he's dumps to nothing and moving on.
i know this coin is dead but seen i want to check into my coinbase why not stop by my old coin. OMG btc, the pump again!

Why is this coin dead? How do you know that? You know Hondo personaly?

i don't know this hondo guy. do you?
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
hi

my coins from wallet didn't want to send it type   clearwallettransactions

and now my balance is 0

what can i do now in console so the balance will be back? Smiley

thanks for answer
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
please let me know when i can testnet stealthsend? please don't tell me it's not exist, which it seem that way  Tongue
i think it wouldn't be this quiet if hondo or argarkig able to code something like stealthsend.
emilioman told me these guys can't code and the reason he's dumps to nothing and moving on.
i know this coin is dead but seen i want to check into my coinbase why not stop by my old coin. OMG btc, the pump again!

Why is this coin dead? How do you know that? You know Hondo personaly?
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
MR1
legendary
Dear All,

I couldn't be here for a long time. I have some XST in my wallet into my computer.
The version of my QT is 1.3.0.0

Could you please tell me step by step what should I do for updating my wallet without lost my XST coins?

Many thanks in advance.

regards,
Muqocan

1. Back up your wallet
2. Stop the old client 1.3.0.0. and delete it.
3. Download the new client from XST official website:  www.stealth-coin.com and launch its setup.
3. Go to the application data directory
4. Remove blk0001.dat, txleveldb (directory), database (directory), db.log, and debug.log
5. Download the zipped bootstrap file from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWOb ... sp=sharing
6. Unpack the bootstrap file into the application data directory (C:\Users\My Computer\AppData\Roaming\StealthCoin)
7. Start the new client
8. For the new client your computer will pause momentarily at 71% to fill the key pool (you may not notice)
9. The progress will pause at 91% for as much as one hour (up to 2 hours for old computers!) to validate the bootstrap file
10. The chain may take 5 to 10 minutes to sync

For more info, check our FAQ section:
https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=46&sid=9e3b4ac2e3362a7d00321602052fe0bf
Activity: 91
Dear All,

I couldn't be here for a long time. I have some XST in my wallet into my computer.
The version of my QT is 1.3.0.0

Could you please tell me step by step what should I do for updating my wallet without lost my XST coins?

Many thanks in advance.

regards,
Muqocan
MR1
legendary
Is there a pool to mine this coin? or a multi pool?

StealthCoin is a POS coin. You cannot mine it. You can stake StealthCoins in your wallet and earn 20% interest per year.
Activity: 110
Is there a pool to mine this coin? or a multi pool?
Activity: 18

If you are looking for updates from XST, they will be announced on this thread as soon as they are ready. So no need to be present on our Slack channel.

I have both XST and SONIC but mostly wanted to join to follow up on SONIC.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I will keep watching this thread like always for some updates about undergoing development relates to stealthsend.I am hopeful to see something out till end of this year.
MR1
legendary
A quick search only showed the user Koontas as inactive since Aug.26 at BCT. I assume that means he hasn't logged in since then unless I'm missing something, I sent the PM to that user just in case.

If you are looking for updates from XST, they will be announced on this thread as soon as they are ready. So no need to be present on our Slack channel.
Activity: 18
A quick search only showed the user Koontas as inactive since Aug.26 at BCT. I assume that means he hasn't logged in since then unless I'm missing something, I sent the PM to that user just in case.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Well , Koontas can invite you , so go PM him .

Pages:
Jump to: