Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 83. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi,

Could I get an invite to slack? I saw the SONIC thread and was directed over to here from there ( I hold a bit of both on bittrex). If there are other instructions, please let me know as well.

I tried pm'ing StealthDevs, but not really sure if that's Hondo whom I should be looking for.

Thanks!
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Anyone knows where XST price ticker (developed by studentwiskunde) retrieves the info about BTC/USD/EUR/JPY/CNY ?
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Can you guys update the bootstrap file?
MR1
legendary
As you know the simplest method to set up StealthText (decentralized anonymous sending of money with encrypted SMS), you need google voice number.

Non-USA residents can buy google voice number for only 2 USD here:
https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=52&sid=fa8674b57c8e69ba5032f28a34b05001

I`ll give 1 google voice number for free to the one who will be the first to ask it (P.S. the offer is reserved only for XST followers).

MR1
legendary
hi all,

I am updated my wallet!! It stucked at 67%, can someone advice me what to do?

thanks,

amsJ

Sure, I can advice: open your wallet more frequently and stake your coins  Cheesy

Looks like you have not opened your wallet for a very long time. Try to sync with bootstrap:

1. Back up your wallet
2. Stop the old client
3. Go to the application data directory
4. Remove blk0001.dat, txleveldb (directory), database (directory), db.log, and debug.log
5. Download the zipped bootstrap file from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWOb ... sp=sharing
6. Unpack the bootstrap file into the application data directory (C:\Users\My Computer\AppData\Roaming\StealthCoin)
7. Start the new client
8. For the new client your computer will pause momentarily at 71% to fill the key pool (you may not notice)
9. The progress will pause at 91% for as much as one hour (up to 2 hours for old computers!) to validate the bootstrap file
10. The chain may take 5 to 10 minutes to sync

For more info, check our FAQ section:
https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=46&sid=9e3b4ac2e3362a7d00321602052fe0bf
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
hi all,

I am updated my wallet!! It stucked at 67%, can someone advice me what to do?

thanks,

amsJ
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Well, I had few questions about the upcoming StealthSend and found what I was looking for at the end of the StealthSend Whitepaper....

"StealthSend Specifications
Although stealthcoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin, stealthsend can not be PoS because PoS requires proof of
ownership for the stake, which compromises anonymity unless memory expensive proofs are included with
every staking transaction.
Although such proofs are theoretically possible, they are unnecessarily impractical for a crypto-currency.
Therefore, stealthsend will be a proof-of-work coin, which will most likely use the low energy scrypt hashing
algorithm.
Holders of stealthcoin will be able to convert to stealthsend at a ratio of 1:1 using a proof-of-burn conversion.
This conversion will account for 85% of the StealthSend money supply. The other 15% of the stealthsend
money supply will be emitted using a smooth emission algorithm, such that 1/2 of the remaining money
supply is emitted every 2 years. The total money supply will depend on how much StealthCoin is converted to
stealthsend.
Finally, stealthsend will have a six minute block time.
"

Ok, we can convert Stealthcoin to Stealthsend, but can we do vise-versa? That is to convert Stealthsend back to Stealthcoin?
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
i like this coin and want to promote it but there is nothing to promote about
dev sound very smart and honest at first, i hope these characters still within this person.  oh the though and hope of this coin would take cryptonote head-on Embarrassed
The importance of stealth coins will grow in the future.

Check the article below:

http://www.coindesk.com/startup-sabr-io-could-have-caught-silk-road-founder-in-days/

legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Well, I had few questions about the upcoming StealthSend and found what I was looking for at the end of the StealthSend Whitepaper....

"StealthSend Specifications
Although stealthcoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin, stealthsend can not be PoS because PoS requires proof of
ownership for the stake, which compromises anonymity unless memory expensive proofs are included with
every staking transaction.
Although such proofs are theoretically possible, they are unnecessarily impractical for a crypto-currency.
Therefore, stealthsend will be a proof-of-work coin, which will most likely use the low energy scrypt hashing
algorithm.
Holders of stealthcoin will be able to convert to stealthsend at a ratio of 1:1 using a proof-of-burn conversion.
This conversion will account for 85% of the StealthSend money supply. The other 15% of the stealthsend
money supply will be emitted using a smooth emission algorithm, such that 1/2 of the remaining money
supply is emitted every 2 years. The total money supply will depend on how much StealthCoin is converted to
stealthsend.
Finally, stealthsend will have a six minute block time.
"
legendary
Activity: 1008
There are 22,268,861 XST in total and Litebit is selling 9,513,328XST of them?
Not so much staking, or? More P&D imo.
Any comments are welcome. I would like to come back to XST...Smiley

Litebit.eu does not give the right info about the available number of coins. In fact they have 0 coins (either BTC or any alt coin) in their wallet. Only after you order them the desired number of coins, they will go to exchange platforms and will buy for you. This is how Litebit works.

Last year it was possible to order even 1 million XST with Litebit, but some months ago, they capped the amount at 7.500 XST per order.

Good to know. Thanks
MR1
legendary

Litebit.eu does not give the right info about the available number of coins. In fact they have 0 coins (either BTC or any alt coin) in their wallet. Only after you order them the desired number of coins, they will go to exchange platforms and will buy for you. This is how Litebit works.

Last year it was possible to order even 1 million XST with Litebit, but some months ago, they capped the amount at 7.500 XST per order.

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Just wanted to be the author of 2000th post on this wonderful coin`s thread  Smiley
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Cheesy
Interesting (weird) observation I've just made by looking at the rich list : if I take the top 25 richest addresses ( https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xst/#!rich ) I see that there are only 10 that actually stakes their coins.  Also, if I take a look at the distribution tab at bittrex, i can see there is maybe 2 millions coins lying there on the exchange that isn't staking neither.  Makes me wonder how someone can buy and hold XST and totally overlook / ignore the fact that XST have a PoS of 20%  
Huh

btw, the OP probably could need a little review : dead links, no fresh updates (last one 9/21/14). just sayin'

When you are among the top reachlists,  you are naturally afraid not to loose your coins in hot wallet. So you prefer keep them in cold storage. Maybe that's why reachlists don't stake.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
 Cheesy
Interesting (weird) observation I've just made by looking at the rich list : if I take the top 25 richest addresses ( https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xst/#!rich ) I see that there are only 10 that actually stakes their coins.  Also, if I take a look at the distribution tab at bittrex, i can see there is maybe 2 millions coins lying there on the exchange that isn't staking neither.  Makes me wonder how someone can buy and hold XST and totally overlook / ignore the fact that XST have a PoS of 20%  
Huh

btw, the OP probably could need a little review : dead links, no fresh updates (last one 9/21/14). just sayin'

MR1
legendary
So, I have put some though into this so call crypto.
I personally think in order for any altcoin to succeed and break away from bitcoin is the ability to modify bitcoin style blockchain. What this mean is users able to store more information within the blockchain and not users wallet. We all know blockchain is somewhat centralized as it store somewhere else and not user wallet but is not centralized because it can't be modify by anyone. What this mean is users wallet able to transer file into blockchain and store there, then this file need to delete from user wallet. This is the only way crypto can have a decentralized market and much more. Like, users able to transfer photo to blockchain and store there then remove from user wallet after the transaction or it can store the file in that specific user temp folder, with limit of file size of cause. I personally think blockchain should/could have bigger size with no problem but not user wallet.

Any coin have achieved this yet and what do you guys think?

Interesting point of view. As far as I know, no coin has developed this feature as of now.
legendary
So August 6 2015 is a historical event for StealthCoin:

First Stealth item was traded between 2 Stealth community members with Stealth money !

Stay Stealth !!!

P.S. BTCwriter and Bavaria, if you wish you can also post here the historical transaction`s ID.

My apology I haven't notice this, it is Transaction ID: 0a1e5549da383e58e2b24ac1cd9fe4a86160a012a2cd57af57ab51fc1f3dde58
legendary

Hey all
I have some video cards for sale
1. XFX R9 270 - FREE PCI-E cable included
2. PowerColor HD7870 - FREE PCI-E cables included
3. Saphire Dual-X R9 270 - FREE PCI-E cable included SOLD

These video cards are like new, I only used about 10 days just to test out the crypto mining, seen then all are shelved.

each video card is 40,000XST shipping included within U.S.A which is about $106. PCI-E cable alone is about $5 each. PowerColor comes with 2 FREE cables so it's about $10.
International is welcome but with additional 10,000XST for shipping.

I have ton of other items for sale to XST community at reasonable prices. I will listing more later.

Saphire Dual-X R9 270 sold for 50,000XST. Imagine if XST at $1 each, that is equal 500 video cards!
Thank you Zlobina

I have received my ordered. Thanks BTCwriter.

Good to know you have received and it is worked. Enjoy and thank you
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
So, I have put some though into this so call crypto.
I personally think in order for any altcoin to succeed and break away from bitcoin is the ability to modify bitcoin style blockchain. What this mean is users able to store more information within the blockchain and not users wallet. We all know blockchain is somewhat centralized as it store somewhere else and not user wallet but is not centralized because it can't be modify by anyone. What this mean is users wallet able to transer file into blockchain and store there, then this file need to delete from user wallet. This is the only way crypto can have a decentralized market and much more. Like, users able to transfer photo to blockchain and store there then remove from user wallet after the transaction or it can store the file in that specific user temp folder, with limit of file size of cause. I personally think blockchain should/could have bigger size with no problem but not user wallet.

Any coin have achieved this yet and what do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: