Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 84. (Read 631063 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Guys , please read and understand that Xst will no have official news just official ninja launches and we must be thankfull to devs for this .
Imagine when stealthsend is released or anything from the roadmap or imagine when xst will work on openbazaar platform .
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Is XST being forked? I strongly believed XST is being forked as two of my wallets hardly stake, most are just question marks and difficulty keep dropping. Hey team please check into this? Thanks

You can't tell whether you are on a fork if you are getting orphaned stakes (question marks). Those are normal. Usually, if you have a hard time staking, it means the network is strong. Someone with a big wallet probably opened it after a long time and started minting all the blocks for a few hours. The best way to tell whether something is wrong with the network is to look at your connections. The number will stabilize after one day. Make a note of how many you have. If those are stable, given a consistent network connection and open wallet, then there is likely no fork.

The StealthCoin network has been running smoothly for over a year now.

Maybe the reappearance of Hondo is a good sign  Roll Eyes
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
legendary
I simply love XST ! <3
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
My wallet is stuck syncing at 76%, block 490012. Anyone have a suggestion to remedy this?

The bootstrap file has been updated. The new file is now at 638678 blocks.

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Glad to see you here again Hondo! Smiley
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
My wallet is stuck syncing at 76%, block 490012. Anyone have a suggestion to remedy this?

Close(exit) your wallet then open again. Leave it on for a few days even if it's not responding. This is how I got my wallets to worked.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Is XST being forked? I strongly believed XST is being forked as two of my wallets hardly stake, most are just question marks and difficulty keep dropping. Hey team please check into this? Thanks

You can't tell whether you are on a fork if you are getting orphaned stakes (question marks). Those are normal. Usually, if you have a hard time staking, it means the network is strong. Someone with a big wallet probably opened it after a long time and started minting all the blocks for a few hours. The best way to tell whether something is wrong with the network is to look at your connections. The number will stabilize after one day. Make a note of how many you have. If those are stable, given a consistent network connection and open wallet, then there is likely no fork.

Oh after a long absence hondo came back. Awesome!
legendary
Nr1 richlist just got richer , maybe that wallet was opened for hard staking .
Yea , xst has a strong connection since launch , more than 10 active connection every time.
Going stealthy
I'm happy to know everything is working OK
I was worry last night to see something weird and difficulty was dropping like a rock!
Thank you Hondo
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Because privacy is a basic human right.

Going stealthy
Hey it's back to working smoothly right now.
Going stealthy
BTCwriter, thanx also for your feedback. I was going to give u a nice feedback when I noticed that you already gave me one !
I`m selling a Stealth Knife for 1200 Stealthcoin Wink

Free USA delivery.

Hey Bavaria let me know your XST address. I want a couple of this.

Here is my stealth address Wink

smYoR1kRzHgmgubwgfBEinjUKhM9o6dQn4sM2ccz7hbwRDtC3jA4QCHs51Pf4V2XPTqDNE78eFGix7U aeZ8NbRLBenUST5KTQFtS4s

PM me the delivery address and the number of items you need.

Done. I've ordered 2.
The knife seem to be awesome, small, compact like credit card size. Easy to sneak in anywhere, STEALTH!

Thanx a lot! The product will be dispatched this week. I`ll update you.

I have received my ordered. These knifes are better then I was expected, very sharp. One being save in my wallet in case some moron want to do some bodily harm. Thanks

I`m happy to know you liked my product. Thanx again for your order.

Glad to know also that you succeeded to sell one of your items through XST - the best digital currency ever!

U can also use your stealth knife against XST enemies Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I`m selling a Stealth Knife for 1200 Stealthcoin Wink

Free USA delivery.

Hey Bavaria let me know your XST address. I want a couple of this.

Here is my stealth address Wink

smYoR1kRzHgmgubwgfBEinjUKhM9o6dQn4sM2ccz7hbwRDtC3jA4QCHs51Pf4V2XPTqDNE78eFGix7U aeZ8NbRLBenUST5KTQFtS4s

PM me the delivery address and the number of items you need.

Done. I've ordered 2.
The knife seem to be awesome, small, compact like credit card size. Easy to sneak in anywhere, STEALTH!

Thanx a lot! The product will be dispatched this week. I`ll update you.

I have received my ordered. These knifes are better then I was expected, very sharp. One being save in my wallet in case some moron want to do some bodily harm. Thanks
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Just a heads up for people worried about someone dumping. I am selling 255184 XST @ 1438 sat as I would like to diversify some of my investments into other currencies/ emerging platforms.

This doesn't mean that I have lost faith in XST as I will still be hanging on to some. Just din't want people to see a largish amount being sold that may cause a panic.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Yes. It stays a wonderful coin with great devs.
A single word from the dev, a word not an announcement, will help grow confidence.
The fact that XST is #8 coin with 47 votes among 62 coins, means that people still love XST and follow it  Kiss

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bullish-percent-index-for-cryptos-1151078

Yes that is true many people still interested into this wonderful coin and keep following this topic what is going there so that is great news XST got nice votes from community and it shows the strength and believe into this nice coin.

Welcome back moonchaser!
Activity: 305
Merit: 100

Feel free to open a new thread and preach your ideas about alts there.
Pages:
Jump to: