Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 87. (Read 631063 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
HYPE is dying
wait for the 60,000,000 to 100,000,000 more useless crap ethos!

It`s true that ETH made BTC bleeding. But as in case of most ICO/ITO, ETH price will come down in the coming weeks and will rise after the release of news from ETH team, while BTC will consolidate on lower price and will at least double until the next halving (July 2016).
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
I think bob has just comed back in xst Smiley)
The one whos selling is making my stash bigger Smiley)
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1764
Activity: 744
HYPE is dying

What?
legendary
Activity: 1764
HYPE is dying
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
How much cost shipping for europe ?
I want one for sure Cheesy

Thank you for your interest in my product. We only ship in USA.

I know there are companies which offer you drop addresses in USA and then ship you your products worldwide. We had some customers from Russia. We shipped them to their drop addresses in USA and their shipping forwarders shipped the items in Russia. So check if there is such a company in your country.
I`m selling a Stealth Knife for 1200 Stealthcoin Wink

Free USA delivery.

Hey Bavaria let me know your XST address. I want a couple of this.

Here is my stealth address Wink

smYoR1kRzHgmgubwgfBEinjUKhM9o6dQn4sM2ccz7hbwRDtC3jA4QCHs51Pf4V2XPTqDNE78eFGix7U aeZ8NbRLBenUST5KTQFtS4s

PM me the delivery address and the number of items you need.

Done. I've ordered 2.
The knife seem to be awesome, small, compact like credit card size. Easy to sneak in anywhere, STEALTH!

Thanx a lot! The product will be dispatched this week. I`ll update you.
legendary
Activity: 1008

Free USA delivery.

smYoR1kRzHgmgubwgfBEinjUKhM9o6dQn4sM2ccz7hbwRDtC3jA4QCHs51Pf4V2XPTqDNE78eFGix7U aeZ8NbRLBenUST5KTQFtS4s

Done. I've ordered 2.
The knife seem to be awesome, small, compact like credit card size. Easy to sneak in anywhere, STEALTH!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
How much cost shipping for europe ?
I want one for sure Cheesy

Free USA delivery.

MR1
legendary

Stealth fams, if you find qualified stealth services or goods, you can list them here:

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=49&sid=1e4e1c1bd9b6f6ddb08c9760aab5c0ab

MR1
legendary
BTCwriter and Bavaria

If you two conclude the deal, it will be a historic fact when first stealth item has been traded with stealth coin between the stealth community members  Cool

It is strange this has not happened before.

Who knows, maybe this happened several times before but stealth community is not aware of this fact Wink

This time this deal will remain in history.
Activity: 508
Jahaha
BTCwriter and Bavaria

If you two conclude the deal, it will be a historic fact when first stealth item has been traded with stealth coin between the stealth community members  Cool

It is strange this has not happened before.
MR1
legendary
BTCwriter and Bavaria

Activity: 658
gravitate and Primitive

It looks like that you are relatively new adopters of StealthCoin. If you scroll our original thread back to October/November you`ll see that according to StealthCoin`s new policies, there would be no ETA and announcements. Instead there will be ninja launches. The lead developer decided to release products only when they are completely finished.

This policy applied to StealthClient released in January and the same policy will apply to every new product in the future.

If you don`t believe in Stealth Project, you can of course dump your coins anytime you wish.  

i've been in XST since the early days.  i have over 700k XST. 

silence is generally not good for altcoins.  but thanks for reminding me about the policy - i had forgotten about that.

hope for some news soon.
legendary
Guys , trust me , I've been in many coins , but stealth is the best since now .
Here , the dev works in the "shadows" but he delivers hi tech trust me .
I know we don't have an update from months now but we have Hondo and Sascha and they won't let us down , just be patience and gather more xst , price is a joke right now .

Yes, it's true. I can recommend Hondo and Sascha are good and honest people. Bless these people and humanity.
legendary

Free USA delivery.

i don't have 15 btc's =)

i have knowledge hehe but not enough btc's and few scammers arround like bob have =)

Oh, if you have so good knowledge how to do it, go to your bank. Borrow 4500 $ from them, move the price, keep your profit and render the bank their 4500 $.
Pages:
Jump to: