Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XtraCoin[CX] - SHA256 PoW/PoS - 1% PREMINE/ NO IPO - page 24. (Read 53743 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
psst.... How about Bright Coin!
And use the sign above as you coin design. Grin
Sometimes the answer is right in front of you!

The future's so bright, you got to ware shades Cool
+100 Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

The future's so bright, you got to ware shades Cool
Activity: 370
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
Looks good, i'm waiting to launch  Smiley

Just voted for Activecoin ACC, which puts us near the top Alphabetically Wink
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Launch with your own multipool and I will go balls deep into this coin
Activity: 354
zero premine?meaning no premine?I am looking
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Looks good, I'm waiting it
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
hi, how to IPO?

this coin has ZERO PREMINE and NO IPO.
i am sorry. hope you will still join.
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
So how are you guys going to keep this Community Coin from getting confused with the other Community Coin?

https://www.mintpal.com/market/COMM/BTC
 Huh Shocked Huh

our coin is called ComCoin. this is the name. no shortform or something. just "COMCOIN". the shortcode is: "CC". so this should be clear.

and COMCOIN can stand for many things. not only community, but also communication. for example the era we are living in is a post.dot."com" era. there are many thoughts/ideas we are associating with this name.

and you can trust us. once this coin is launched there will be no confusings. CC will be very clear to differenciate from other projects.

thank you for the question.

Not only is it just too confusing considering there is a Comm Coin. But the "CC" at exchanges that I use is for "Colbert Coin". Which is also sha256.

I mean come on guys. From this PR/Marketing professional's opinion, you should have done your homework. Even if you had your heart set on the name, you are just making it doubling confusing. Com or Comm Coin? Err the one 'm' or 2 'm' com(m) coin. Oh I'll take some CC. wait is that Colbert Coin or Com(m) Coin.

I'm sorry but if another coin already exists and has existed, and has a community, perhaps a little effort to come up with another name? Then again we are talking about Cloned Cryptocurrency #39290 so I guess it is what it is.

Good Luck.

hi Shtankeh,

thank you for your post. we decided to change the name. as the community wants this, the community should get it.
you are right with the confusion. also a friend which is running a multiblockexplorer said it s confusing to him..

so we will start a poll today and let the community choose a new name.
we will also make new high-quality logos and wallpapers.

UPDATE to the development progress:
#sourcecodes are finalized and tested.
#VPS for blockexplorer is rented and prepared.
#new dedicated server is already rented for multipools.
#this weekend we will post the final specifications and
be adding more pools.

thank you for beeing part of this community.
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
first post deleted by Admin... a

All I was asking if you could explain your reasoning or did you not do some research about the name of coins that are traded...?

hi,

i just delted the post because you quoted the WHOLE OP.. it s taking too much place. i have answered your question here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6618609

anyway we will make a poll today and let the user choose a new name.
if the community wants it the community should get it.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
hi, how to IPO?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
Look forward to early launch
Activity: 86
So how are you guys going to keep this Community Coin from getting confused with the other Community Coin?

https://www.mintpal.com/market/COMM/BTC
 Huh Shocked Huh

our coin is called ComCoin. this is the name. no shortform or something. just "COMCOIN". the shortcode is: "CC". so this should be clear.

and COMCOIN can stand for many things. not only community, but also communication. for example the era we are living in is a post.dot."com" era. there are many thoughts/ideas we are associating with this name.

and you can trust us. once this coin is launched there will be no confusings. CC will be very clear to differenciate from other projects.

thank you for the question.

Not only is it just too confusing considering there is a Comm Coin. But the "CC" at exchanges that I use is for "Colbert Coin". Which is also sha256.

I mean come on guys. From this PR/Marketing professional's opinion, you should have done your homework. Even if you had your heart set on the name, you are just making it doubling confusing. Com or Comm Coin? Err the one 'm' or 2 'm' com(m) coin. Oh I'll take some CC. wait is that Colbert Coin or Com(m) Coin.

I'm sorry but if another coin already exists and has existed, and has a community, perhaps a little effort to come up with another name? Then again we are talking about Cloned Cryptocurrency #39290 so I guess it is what it is.

Good Luck.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Great job cc Team! your hard work is reflected in the recent price hike. Keep up the good

work!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
first post deleted by Admin... a

All I was asking if you could explain your reasoning or did you not do some research about the name of coins that are traded...?

Matter ?

This is his/her coin.
He/she can name it any his/her want to.,

I like the look, you can count me in  Grin. Good luck one to watch  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: