Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XtraCoin[CX] - SHA256 PoW/PoS - 1% PREMINE/ NO IPO - page 26. (Read 53743 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
What do you need translated? I wanna help for dutch

EDIT: Anyway, here you have the intro-text in dutch

Voor de samenleving, door de samenleving!
Door een recente countrycoin-oplichting hebben we besloten een coin te maken met één doelpubliek: de samenleving. Waarom al die countrycoins met hun premining, airdrops, …. We delen toch allemaal dezelfde “thuis”? Onze thuis is min of meer onze samenleving. En daarom is er maar 1 iemand waar deze coin aan toebehoord: onze samenleving. Wij zullen voor transparantie zorgen voor iedere ComCoin supporter, inversteerder, miner en gebruiker. Wij zullen 3rd party tools/infrastructuur(pools, blockexplorer, etc.) sponseren om zeker ta zijn dat dit project 100% gedecentraliseerd is. We zullen al onze energie stoppen in dit project. Doe mee en wees een deel van de samenleving!

Hi Killermen,

will still set up the dutch translation?
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
FREE mining pool will be provided by iSpace Mining Pools at launch.

Feel free to register now and mine our other SHA256 pools while you're waiting.

http://ispace.co.uk

thanks marty! added to OP.
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
Hashhot Pool

http://cc.hashhot.com

PPLNS  1% fee

Auto add worker

Please add it to OP...

thank you! added to OP.
Activity: 725
Merit: 500
FREE mining pool will be provided by iSpace Mining Pools at launch.

Feel free to register now and mine our other SHA256 pools while you're waiting.

http://ispace.co.uk
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
Now a lot of IPO liar.So dev ,you should be change the free giveaway.Only in this way the coin to have a future.thanks

we will make an form of giveaway. but you ll have to own an btctalk account older than 1 month and with more than 50 posts made. everything else can't be counted to the community..
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
multipool for scrypt-miners during the PoW stage. This will strengthen up the market/value and at the same time it will be provide mining for both: scrypt and sha256.
goldmann

THIS IS CALLED COMCOIN RIGHT? SHORT FOR COMMUNITY COIN RIGHT?
ALREADY TAKEN BTW.......

SO WHY WOULD YOU BUILD A MULTIPOOL TO DESTROY OTHER COMMUNITYS??

POS is a SCAM! makes all you bagholders trapped when they dump your a$$.
MP's are Altcoin CANCER! destroying other established community's coin value trying to prop up their own.
Sha -256, cum on!! (segway) you must be joking

a multipool doesn't destroy other communities. or would you say all altcoins are destroying bitcoins/litcoins community (cause altcoins beeing sold for BTC/LTC to sell BTC/LTC to make money) ??. this in most cases this is the way how (cryptocoin)economic works. PoS is a solid base for a coin, no question. and please stop posting enlarged texts and spam/troll. otherwise i got to delete your posts. negative feedback and criticism is okay and we would never delete any post. but posts like yours with unpolite expresions are not welcome.

have a nice day.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
Now a lot of IPO liar.So dev ,you should be change the free giveaway.Only in this way the coin to have a future.thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hashhot Pool

http://cc.hashhot.com

PPLNS  1% fee

Auto add worker

Please add it to OP...
Activity: 98

multipool for scrypt-miners during the PoW stage. This will strengthen up the market/value and at the same time it will be provide mining for both: scrypt and sha256.
goldmann

THIS IS CALLED COMCOIN RIGHT? SHORT FOR COMMUNITY COIN RIGHT?
ALREADY TAKEN BTW.......

SO WHY WOULD YOU BUILD A MULTIPOOL TO DESTROY OTHER COMMUNITIES??

POS is a SCAM! makes all you bagholders trapped when they dump your a$$.
MP's are Altcoin CANCER! destroying other established community's coin value trying to prop up their own.
Sha -256, cum on!! (segway) you must be joking!

ALSO WITH THAT GIANT SPERM ON YOUR HEADER LOGO

THIS DOES SEEM LIKE A LOAD OF W@NK!!!

hidoc
Activity: 224
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
to Goldman and DoctorG

Could you guys post up a (redacted of personal contact info, etc) resume so people know who are you, what you've done, etc? I know enough being around, etc. to know it is impressive you all are involved but I couldn't say why it is impressive.  Noobs, investors from the outside without inside knowledge, etc. won't understand the significance.  Having real developers with real experience and solid backgrounds builds confidence and can bring in lots of smaller investors, serious money, venture capital, etc. especially in a market like this with so much potential mixed in with so much BS, so many scams, etc.

hi minairia3,

i will write this all down when i get home and let you know every relevant information of ourselfs. 

+1
That right there will set this coin apart from the rest of the altcoins.
That alone should be worth a few thousand sats of TRUE COIN VALUE!!!!
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
to Goldman and DoctorG

Could you guys post up a (redacted of personal contact info, etc) resume so people know who are you, what you've done, etc? I know enough being around, etc. to know it is impressive you all are involved but I couldn't say why it is impressive.  Noobs, investors from the outside without inside knowledge, etc. won't understand the significance.  Having real developers with real experience and solid backgrounds builds confidence and can bring in lots of smaller investors, serious money, venture capital, etc. especially in a market like this with so much potential mixed in with so much BS, so many scams, etc.

hi minairia3,

i will write this all down when i get home and let you know every relevant information of ourselfs. 

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
to Goldman and DoctorG

+1
Honestly if you think about it, that might really make this coin have tremendous EXTRA value. When you look at as being as transparent as possible. I have only been around the Crypto markets and forums just a short time, I can vouch that Goldmann was in there trying to get to the bottom of the AC mess after it was discovered that there may be billions of xtra coins. But I believe there is "NO PERSONAL TOUCH" in the Crypto-Coins when a potential investor/miner or noobs can put a face and add validity to something it has to ADD VALUE.
I would like to help out in anyway I can even if it's just throwing my 120kh/s at it
Anyway I can support it I will.
Activity: 210
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
CRYPTOMUS
to Goldman and DoctorG

www.xtracoin.cz.cc
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
we added a NEWS-section to the OP. so you will be able to catch up important informations without having to read yourself through the whole thread.
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
Good luck with the coin, neighbour!

thanks alot!

great coin, waiting for the launch

thank you!
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
How many times have we seen steady growth mentioned in the OP of other coins launches?

I feel that CC team will take on all the challenges that have been poorly met of previous coins and exceed at meeting them.

This coin, is not only supported by myself, but Im proud to serve the CC team. My role will be to raise awareness of the coin online.

Having worked for UK local authorities for 5 years, been a Perl / PHP / C# dev (coding for 15 years), worked in SEO and marketing for 10 years, built online application forms for social security benefits, marketed everything from polo-shirts to financial services I feel that I am more than competent at keeping the coin moving forward.

Looking forward to a perfect launch and long term success of ComCoin.

G

great to have you onboard doc.
we are very happy to get support from a webdesign/SEO-pro like you.
with your help we will be able to concentrate more on development
and technical aspects.

thanks again!
Pages:
Jump to: