Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XYOC]YOCOIN CLASSIC/ERC20/GAMES/EXCHANGES/PAYMENT GATEWAY+ROADMAP MORE - page 9. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This coin is dead is a scam, + 6000 Billion XYOC was pumped today. It is bullshit.

we were shaken down. Undecided
What is the merchant gate? Is it an embedded payment system like that? and when?

just everyone keep support and troll on coinexchange.io box, we will soon update more development  Cheesy

i will do my best ,to troll  on coinexchange.io box, waitting for you update development

Good luck with that, first you should buy the 12 Billion xyoc sell wall of dev or simply put 120BTC in dev pocket.
Dev you should think to airdrop that huge amount of ERC20 xyoc token in your possession.

I agree with you dolores13. There is work to do to improve the capitalization of this COIN.

Putting it in another exchangers can also help to dispatch the weight :-)  good luck
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
What is the merchant gate? Is it an embedded payment system like that? and when?

just everyone keep support and troll on coinexchange.io box, we will soon update more development  Cheesy

i will do my best ,to troll  on coinexchange.io box, waitting for you update development

Good luck with that, first you should buy the 12 Billion xyoc sell wall of dev or simply put 120BTC in dev pocket.
Dev you should think to airdrop that huge amount of ERC20 xyoc token in your possession.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
we do it together, but still you have to start moving the lines from your side. Shocking decisions are needed to trigger the start and begin trading. We expect a good sign from you and we are behind you, I put all my btc  Undecided :-( I hope I will not go out empty-handed

we suggest everyone , we create and develop new and secure way of xyoc coin chain so not worry any one have problem plz pm msg us thanks xyoc now very secure and txn send and receive issue not show in future thanks and buy   Cheesy
we do it together, but still you have to start moving the lines from your side. Shocking decisions are needed to trigger the start and begin trading. We expect a good sign from you and we are behind you, I put all my btc  Undecided :-( I hope I will not go out empty-handed

just everyone keep support and troll on coinexchange.io box, we will soon update more development  Cheesy
would be very good if that happened. there will be a greater chance for this coin so it can develop very well. many will be looking forward to it

why not together make success just people support on coinexchange.io troll box for ads , we will soon more to go
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech

would be very good if that happened. there will be a greater chance for this coin so it can develop very well. many will be looking forward to it

Activity: 103
Does the team have experience in this sphere?

yes ...plz mine here xyoc now op update

http://miningpool2.thruhere.net:9094/
I hope you have a good strategy. Sell XYOC by ETC seems devaluate his value Huh. ETC / BTC = 0.001or 0.002. In my point of view it is necessary to suppress this exchange. And above all, add XYOC to coincap and coinmarketcap :-) and another exchange spaces. I have these two remarks but I remain optimistic with this coin :-). The team looks solidlid  Grin

yes we make together xyoc top coin on coinexchange.io will price rise soon on btc/xyoc, keep support and troll on coinexchange box thanks
I hope you have a good strategy. Sell XYOC by ETC seems devaluate his value Huh. ETC / BTC = 0.001or 0.002. In my point of view it is necessary to suppress this exchange. And above all, add XYOC to coincap and coinmarketcap :-) and another exchange spaces. I have these two remarks but I remain optimistic with this coin :-). The team looks solidlid  Grin
Excited for the news. Is this the reborn of XYOC?

it is not reborn, its old version with new development..we working on more ways and btc price on xyoc market soon rise ..coinexchange market up and up thanks

Great to heart that, XYOC will surely rise.

it is not reborn, its old version with new development..we working on more ways and btc price on xyoc market soon rise ..coinexchange market up and up thanks
Activity: 12
Just checked their thread at bitcointalk, very good description of bounty terms and conditions for participants! Like it. If the whole project is managed like this, consider, can trust their team.
Activity: 103
The price is so down... What happened to this coin? Any
idea? It seems someone dumped and ppl
panicked.
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!

it will run long time currency

more development working with new way of crypto currency update will soon, now btc market 1 sat price will rise to above 40 sat soon on coinexchange.io  Cheesy
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!

it will run long time currency
Pages:
Jump to: