Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XYOC]YOCOIN CLASSIC/ERC20/GAMES/EXCHANGES/PAYMENT GATEWAY+ROADMAP MORE - page 4. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I think this one should just be locked. He can't even write a sentence correctly.
HI ALL VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 FOR EVERYONE , MAKE GOOD PROFIT FROM XYOC COIN

2018 XYOC MAKE AND TOUCH BIG BIG HIGH trading on coinexchange.io,

2018 year... xyoc on moon thanks  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

how many fuck you xyoc have and how do you think it can go over 1 sat with that wall. do you think we're stupid? hahaha. let's do like this.... if you do not take those fucking xyoc to 1 sat I'll close it from coinexchange one way or another
Activity: 144
And buy walls raised again at 1 sat, about 280btc now😂😂😂 impossible to go trough
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi people...
I'm new  Sad

- exchange ok, I found it

- type of protocol?  -->>> Erc-20, bitcoin, other....?  Sad 
- wallet?

help me please
 Smiley

thank you in advance
Activity: 221
Yes, noticeable buy pressure. Hope this will take off soon. Just add more to my old bag.  Grin
Activity: 14
As a trader @coinexchange.io, Volume has been rise, the selling counter about 4000 ltc/80 btc may complete even within 1 days so i hope we can exit in profits ASAP Smiley
Activity: 142
I think this one should just be locked. He can't even write a sentence correctly.
HI ALL VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 FOR EVERYONE , MAKE GOOD PROFIT FROM XYOC COIN

2018 XYOC MAKE AND TOUCH BIG BIG HIGH trading on coinexchange.io,

2018 year... xyoc on moon thanks  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
Activity: 103
Happy New Year all.

The dev is so genetous not to report to ban him so far Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
You can fake buy yourself 1, 2 and more LTC Smiley)). Until 4000 LTC I think it so far. No website no coinmarketcap.com no address. good luck scammer .

If they see 400 billion coin, they won't buy. I think you should sell 100 million coin and fake buy then they will, they will buy ..... muahahahahahaha

Every time you fake comment , but what happen? Xyoc volume grow up and up, so my boy go to home and sleep ever, people now each and every things , we with our people at any cost for ever
Activity: 11
You can fake buy yourself 1, 2 and more LTC Smiley)). Until 4000 LTC I think it so far. No website no coinmarketcap.com no address. good luck scammer .

If they see 400 billion coin, they won't buy. I think you should sell 100 million coin and fake buy then they will, they will buy ..... muahahahahahaha
Fake buy. You can buy yourself to high volume only loss 0.3% fee . Doge is a good coin but they only exchange more 500 LTC. But XYOC a new coin but he want to 4000 LTC. Just a scam site

every time you talk fake comments, xyoc boom up again and again everyday so just wait boy  xyoc soon on moon  Smiley
if he wanna grow his coin, he'll have a plant
Example:
- Level 1: 100 LTC (100 million XYOC )
- Level 2: 200 LTC (200 million XYOC )

-Level 10: 4000 LTC (400 billion XYOC)

He start at lv 10. lol
But he dont know that. He just a scammer. I think so. Please take away from there.
Fake buy. You can buy yourself to high volume only loss 0.3% fee . Doge is a good coin but they only exchange more 500 LTC. But XYOC a new coin but he want to 4000 LTC. Just a scam site

Those sellers are who did buy from ETC market because they will have 10 times return even sell @1 sat in LTC
4 billion XYOC. I think just fake buy 0.0001 LTC about 1 million XYOC everyday. I'm so sorry but I see that. They don't believe that anymore.
Good bye

Look today's volume Smiley
4 billion XYOC. I think just fake buy 0.0001 LTC about 1 million XYOC everyday. I'm so sorry but I see that. They don't believe that anymore.
Good bye

Pls remove all these xyoc sell order at 1 sat, 250 bt is just crazy, amd start a burn process of supply, because is too high.

working more way of exchanges will soon on new exchange , forgot every things just do trade we working more and more way
@johnantony This scammer of dev is telling you forget about[/s] 250BTC sell wall and just buy  Shocked..... typical scammer Grin Tongue

i think you have no any work thats why each time say fake comment but my son we studdy working so that we stay on exchange and people know that, you not worry xyoc boom every day ,

You are the most dumb moronic scammer i ever seen in entire cryptosphere   Tongue Tongue Grin since the existing of bitcoin , does anyone with brain issue + 6,941,000,000,000 (6941 billion  Grin) xyoc token and send them all to the exchange , then tell people price will rise to 20 sat ... 40 sat thinking they will believe you to buy 250BTC sell wall , C'mon .......

you fake person just go to bed and sleep , xyoc coin ever green each and every day boom up  soon
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
Pls remove all these xyoc sell order at 1 sat, 250 bt is just crazy, amd start a burn process of supply, because is too high.

working more way of exchanges will soon on new exchange , forgot every things just do trade we working more and more way
@johnantony This scammer of dev is telling you forget about[/s] 250BTC sell wall and just buy  Shocked..... typical scammer Grin Tongue

i think you have no any work thats why each time say fake comment but my son we studdy working so that we stay on exchange and people know that, you not worry xyoc boom every day ,

You are the most dumb moronic scammer i ever seen in entire cryptosphere   Tongue Tongue Grin since the existing of bitcoin , does anyone with brain issue + 6,941,000,000,000 (6941 billion  Grin) xyoc token and send them all to the exchange , then tell people price will rise to 20 sat ... 40 sat thinking they will believe you to buy 250BTC sell wall , C'mon .......

@johnantony This scammer of dev is telling you forget about 250BTC sell wall and just buy  Shocked..... typical scammer Grin Tongue [/s]

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

@johnantony This scammer of dev is telling you forget about 250BTC sell wall and just buy  Shocked..... typical scammer  Grin Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: