Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XYOC]YOCOIN CLASSIC/ERC20/GAMES/EXCHANGES/PAYMENT GATEWAY+ROADMAP MORE - page 7. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I have some coins with coinexchange, tell me Please Note: XYOC has now been moved to an ERC20 token. Please DO NOT deposit to old deposit addresses. You need to generate a new deposit address. For all issues regarding the swap please contact the XYOC developers. what should I do? I lost everything or something I can recover, thanks Huh Huh Huh Huh

not worry this tag line on coinexchange because, you use eth wallet or meta mask to send and receive xyoc no problem at all other wise you facing other problem plz check op or pm msg us thanks

I have my ether wallet, what do I have to do? coinexchange will not let me send? please help Huh Huh Huh Huh

use metamask browser wallet it very simple for receive xyoc plz check op for more details

I can get the information to do it, I have the coins in coinexchange, I can not send them, what should I do
sorry but coinexchange will not let me do anything, as I send to metamask
I have some coins with coinexchange, tell me Please Note: XYOC has now been moved to an ERC20 token. Please DO NOT deposit to old deposit addresses. You need to generate a new deposit address. For all issues regarding the swap please contact the XYOC developers. what should I do? I lost everything or something I can recover, thanks Huh Huh Huh Huh

not worry this tag line on coinexchange because, you use eth wallet or meta mask to send and receive xyoc no problem at all other wise you facing other problem plz check op or pm msg us thanks

I have my ether wallet, what do I have to do? coinexchange will not let me send? please help Huh Huh Huh Huh

use metamask browser wallet it very simple for receive xyoc plz check op for more details

I can get the information to do it, I have the coins in coinexchange, I can not send them, what should I do
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
if sell walls from1 to 10 sat will be remove, maybe  xyoc can raise up
Activity: 103
good volume recently Grin
Its certain some ppl support this coin secretly!
Activity: 142

about 25.000.000$ from 1 to 10 sat ahahahah. people must remove theyr sell order or xyoc can t raise up
and do you think sell wall at 1 sat can be buy...lol

@yocoinclassic
Do you have a connection with xpasc Huh
And why Shocked

no why you ask this ? we are focus only on xyoc development that it

Really? If so, I might be a scammer Cry
I suspected seeing after github. It's not bad rather
fine for me. I love that project too. But its my imagination. Sorry.
@yocoinclassic
And why Shocked

no why you ask this ? we are focus only on xyoc development that it

@yocoinclassic
And why Shocked
Has recomended Pool for mining XYOC?
and if I want make games use this coin must contact you before or can direct make game site?

you want create game site as you wish we will help any time for any problem thanks and not want pool for mining it shift secure eth algo now
I'm still believing xyoc. This project has been listing in long time on coinexchange.io. Look at the coin removal policy. If they are apparently scam, removed already. I like challenging projects of low prices. But I'd like them to explain what the project they are. But less explanation keeps the prices cheap. Its a contradiction. lol

So can you buy my XYOC coin with 50% discount then market price? i have invested 0.25 btc here

I just said my opinion and its an advice for you. Its not to mention to buy from you or others. Decide to sell or hodl by yourself so as not to regret.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Has recomended Pool for mining XYOC?
and if I want make games use this coin must contact you before or can direct make game site?
Activity: 14
I'm still believing xyoc. This project has been listing in long time on coinexchange.io. Look at the coin removal policy. If they are apparently scam, removed already. I like challenging projects of low prices. But I'd like them to explain what the project they are. But less explanation keeps the prices cheap. Its a contradiction. lol

So can you buy my XYOC coin with 50% discount then market price? i have invested 0.25 btc here
Beware!! XYOC is 100% SCAM, 13 hours ago this scammer sent + 6941 Billion token to coinexchange for dump.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc5517135a85db770079abb35caf40c42cf52449b
https://etherscan.io/address/0x79e119f0a63ebe2fb509e99fcce354c3f037c3d6#tokentxns

Its for the swap imo.. coinexchange.io announcing.
Price is the lowest. Its gonna never go down there.
@yocoinclassic say something plz.
Sock puppet account of dev, LOL
7,000,000,000,000 xyoc token in sell walls of all markets btc/eth/etc/doge, so good luck to buy all and make Dev rich.
SCAM, stay away, Dev printed billions of token for one purpose, Dump.....
Also other 999,999,999,999.998 XYOC waiting in smart contract.

OMG Angry Who still believe XYOC not a SCAM?

everyone believe so that the volume increase up to 12000 usd ,hay man xyoc coin and team not stop working it live forever  Smiley

Yes, you guys will not stop works because you have to sell 999999999999999999999999999999 coins for hundred of BTCs LOL

every coin working with his road map and xyoc give faith and stronge guarrenty our investors make more profit just invest now
Activity: 14
Beware!! XYOC is 100% SCAM, 13 hours ago this scammer sent + 6941 Billion token to coinexchange for dump.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x79e119f0a63ebe2fb509e99fcce354c3f037c3d6#tokentxns

7,000,000,000,000 xyoc token in sell walls of all markets btc/eth/etc/doge, so good luck to buy all and make Dev rich.

everyone believe so that the volume increase up to 12000 usd ,hay man xyoc coin and team not stop working it live forever  Smiley

Yes, you guys will not stop works because you have to sell 999999999999999999999999999999 coins for hundred of BTCs LOL

Pages:
Jump to: