Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XYOC]YOCOIN CLASSIC/ERC20/GAMES/EXCHANGES/PAYMENT GATEWAY+ROADMAP MORE - page 6. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Why dont you contact coinexchange.io to open ETH & DODGE exchange ?
I think you should sell about 200 LTC in Coinexchange.io Because 65000 LTC is too much. We can't trade.
Hope you think about this.
Activity: 103
Can I see the rich list on mining pool?
Is this minig pool working?

http://miningpool.thruhere.net

I tried but I couldnt.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I think xyoc will go to 50 sat soon. 50x from now!
We need website, xyoc on coinmarketcap and new exchange, so some marketing on twitter, maybe you can pay some twitter account or channel for to know yocoin classic project
When xyoc will be listed on coinmarketcap, and when will be new site. Maybe some twitter marketing will be good i think.

xyoc soon on moon lets see near 20 sat

Im glad to hear that  Cheesy
Activity: 142
When xyoc will be listed on coinmarketcap, and when will be new site. Maybe some twitter marketing will be good i think.

xyoc soon on moon lets see near 20 sat
Dev must to do something for create market con xyoc/btc, now 0 buy order and 26119674311xyoc sell order, with 210btc sell walls at 1 sat. Which are your plans for all these things, market, marketing, site and coinmarketcap listing?

xyoc working on each and every topics , so that not worry its long term coin
Dev must to do something for create market con xyoc/btc, now 0 buy order and 26119674311xyoc sell order, with 210btc sell walls at 1 sat. Which are your plans for all these things, market, marketing, site and coinmarketcap listing?
Where the XYOC/ETC market @coinexchange.io  , it has removed by exchange ?

yes, why was not announced before?

coinexchange remove all etc markets, they have load on his site

I see. Some other coin on etc market also disappeared. Then, the value of xyoc was up automatically  Grin

I sent my coins to my wallet shows in the wallet but as unconfirmed. What nodes can I use as its showing one peer connection please help

plz clear what happen we solve for you not worry

coinexchange remove all etc markets, they have load on his site

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
CPA Coin Developer

I sent my coins to my wallet shows in the wallet but as unconfirmed. What nodes can I use as its showing one peer connection please help
Activity: 14
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
I have some coins with coinexchange, tell me Please Note: XYOC has now been moved to an ERC20 token. Please DO NOT deposit to old deposit addresses. You need to generate a new deposit address. For all issues regarding the swap please contact the XYOC developers. what should I do? I lost everything or something I can recover, thanks Huh Huh Huh Huh

not worry this tag line on coinexchange because, you use eth wallet or meta mask to send and receive xyoc no problem at all other wise you facing other problem plz check op or pm msg us thanks

I have my ether wallet, what do I have to do? coinexchange will not let me send? please help Huh Huh Huh Huh

use metamask browser wallet it very simple for receive xyoc plz check op for more details

I can get the information to do it, I have the coins in coinexchange, I can not send them, what should I do
sorry but coinexchange will not let me do anything, as I send to metamask

Coinexchange must be under maintenance to the wallet. And tense to leave your Coin in these exchanges, the ideal and keep with you Smiley I hope you can redeem your coin
I want to buy more. but its enough. lol
and price of etc is higher. Everybody wants etc is selling xyoc. Embarrassed
I'm begging you xyoc. Cheesy
I have some coins with coinexchange, tell me Please Note: XYOC has now been moved to an ERC20 token. Please DO NOT deposit to old deposit addresses. You need to generate a new deposit address. For all issues regarding the swap please contact the XYOC developers. what should I do? I lost everything or something I can recover, thanks Huh Huh Huh Huh

not worry this tag line on coinexchange because, you use eth wallet or meta mask to send and receive xyoc no problem at all other wise you facing other problem plz check op or pm msg us thanks

I have my ether wallet, what do I have to do? coinexchange will not let me send? please help Huh Huh Huh Huh

use metamask browser wallet it very simple for receive xyoc plz check op for more details

I can get the information to do it, I have the coins in coinexchange, I can not send them, what should I do

plz use this for send and receive xyoc is this simple..https://www.myetherwallet.com/#send-transaction
coinexchange asks me for the new address and I do not know where to get it from, I can not really send my coins to myetherwallet. thanks for your help, but I can not

first create new wallet account on myetherwallet. and receive xyoc token on that address its very simple

or use utube search for 'how to add token balance on myetherwallet.' follow this plz
Activity: 21

plz use this for send and receive xyoc is this simple..https://www.myetherwallet.com/#send-transaction
coinexchange asks me for the new address and I do not know where to get it from, I can not really send my coins to myetherwallet. thanks for your help, but I can not

Pages:
Jump to: