Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 70. (Read 346684 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
"moneysupply" : 1,545,669
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
So, instead of getting raped by GPU farms, we are now getting raped by multi-CPU server farms Huh

No, just the CPUs on GPU farms. Smiley

Probably you're getting raped by GPU farms, too.  You don't need to change the kernel from cgminer or reaper all that much to GPU mine this coin right now, and at the current value of N I would wager that most GPUs get 1000+ KH/s.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
So it's been 10 minutes that I have 7 transactions (main screen), 4 show up in the transactions tab. Anybody know what this means?  Huh
type listtransactions into the console

Thanks, got it, 3 damn orphans  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Does anyone know how I can choose another port for YaCoin? I'm running multiple computers, so I'd like to forward a different port for YaCoin for each computer.

You'd have to change it in the source code and compile.  Or use a SOCKS proxy for each.  Or if you have a firewall or router between them that you can set port forwarding on, you could change it there.

Or put port=1234 just like for rpc port you'd put rcpport=5678

-MarkM-
Activity: 462
So, instead of getting raped by GPU farms, we are now getting raped by multi-CPU server farms Huh

No, just the CPUs on GPU farms. Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Ok, I'm confused

I have two systems trying to mine

One seems up to date, always "last block: 2 seconds ago" or something

The other (similar system) is always 20+ blocks behind

I've even told the slow one to  -addnode=  the fast one.

No help.. it's just always behind
fml
So it's been 10 minutes that I have 7 transactions (main screen), 4 show up in the transactions tab. Anybody know what this means?  Huh
type listtransactions into the console
Activity: 435
Is there any sort of explorer for this to see who's hogging all the blocks? I was getting a few and now nothing for two hours.

me too
Is there a yacoin pool now?

I think the big problem with making a pool, is none of the current software is compatible...

That's the only thing making this coin exciting  Cheesy

+1
Mining with my 2600K and something like 10PC with an Core2Duo. Nothing in 1H  Angry

Well, those dual core procs barely count, just a waste of electicity lol

Did I tell that I was paying for electicity with them? Wink

I just mean, those 10 dual core procs are not combining with eachother, like in a mining pool, really, you just have 10, slow PC's, competeing against eachother, and the faster PC's out there....Atleast I think that's how it works....All 10 aren't combining their hashing power, are they?

You are right, but in something like 1 hours, I should have get something with one of them.

I'm running a phenom X6 1090T, overclocked to 4.2GHZ, watercooled, and my last block was over 2 hours ago.

What is that thing hashing? You running windows, if so, what does your QT client report in the gethashespersec ?
fml
Mining with my 2600K and something like 10PC with an Core2Duo. Nothing in 1H  Angry

I just mean, those 10 dual core procs are not combining with eachother, like in a mining pool, really, you just have 10, slow PC's, competeing against eachother, and the faster PC's out there....Atleast I think that's how it works....All 10 aren't combining their hashing power, are they?

You are right, but in something like 1 hours, I should have get something with one of them.

I'm running a phenom X6 1090T, overclocked to 4.2GHZ, watercooled, and my last block was over 2 hours ago.
Guys on a serious note, I run bbqbets.com - where you can roll a dice with BQC (bbqcoins). It would be easily usable for YAC too, but I would need funding to get the house started. Profits would be divided in a way we would both like (decided in advance of course). I don't think I'll accumulate a big yac stack big enough to get the house funded myself Smiley PM me if (possibly) interested
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
Y6YuaJjxejgkMXZuusA3pFkD2GekU2hsXB

I'd appreciate a small sum to see if this client is really working.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Mining with my 2600K and something like 10PC with an Core2Duo. Nothing in 1H  Angry

LOL, there are people mining for hours with better procs without anything.

Mining operations officially stopped by order from Gn. Seleme
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Anyone send me 0.5 YAC just to confirm that my client is working? Thanks!

YHjFDSVTgSzWBTuA3C1jCwBbN3hSNuYyqc
Thanks for the one sent me that! Got it!
Swiss Money all around me!

Activity: 764
Merit: 500
Is there any sort of explorer for this to see who's hogging all the blocks? I was getting a few and now nothing for two hours.

me too

I think the big problem with making a pool, is none of the current software is compatible...

That's the only thing making this coin exciting  Cheesy
fml

me too

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Mining with my 2600K and something like 10PC with an Core2Duo. Nothing in 1H  Angry

Yup.
Pages:
Jump to: