Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 74. (Read 346684 times)

legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
what version do you have guys, I have different version than the guy who posted this. Are we gamed with this?

send me 1 coin.... if i receive i'll send back and then u know we all on same netowrk Smiley

YCKchYDxt2Non5sDei4CPq3KHnqug4Ef8R

I just sent you 1 coin, can you send back to confirm?
received 1 coin Smiley i'll send back to the address it send from... or u wanna post another?

also did u send 0.99 after as well?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
what version do you have guys, I have different version than the guy who posted this. Are we gamed with this?

send me 1 coin.... if i receive i'll send back and then u know we all on same netowrk Smiley

hah, that's exactly all I had, sent you but I think it's same network, someone sent me that 1 testing the same
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
you guys see any chance for yacoin to be accepted on bter, btc-e, etc in the near future? Cheesy

it will be there in no time seeing ftc/cnc ...
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
WHere yo get the wallet? Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

I just sent you 1 coin, can you send back to confirm?
Activity: 126
Did not get any coins at all :/

Please dontate a bit at YEhgSkw52itspXdF1qXLrZx15sAUMnu7MZ

I'm working on cgminer. alongside with other ones on here I guess.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is a rate of 65,000 hashes per second okay?
EDIT : Woah, fluctuation. Got 121,000 hashes per second now, not sure what my highest is.
legendary
Activity: 1420

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
how you guys getting more connections? I only have 8....

open port 7688 on your router and forward it

It was on the first post, but i've missed it... It works for me, 32+ actives connections(i live in Switzerland)  
I will sent u 1 YAC for this advice.  Dou u have an address ?

i'm glad to help Smiley

Y9TwRCrTxYFnzbVZLsyTcrU1vqXShND2RP

1 YAC sent, and alredy confirmed Smiley
Activity: 97
got about 22 blocks now with 4 pc's (600 kh/s) orphans about 160 so i am not complaining  Grin strange thing however is that my fastest pc (amd octacore @4,6 ghz found almost no blocks at all (about 3) and my xeons doing a great job. so maybe it's an amd problem?

Activity: 266

What ip address do you assign it?

I'm assuming you are running windows. Go to start, then run. Type 'cmd' to open command prompt. Once in command prompt type 'ipconfig.'

Your local IP address will be the IPv4 Address. Use that.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

legendary
Activity: 1596
gonna let this run overnight to see if anything additional shows up Smiley
Activity: 69

It was on the first post, but i've missed it... It works for me, 32+ actives connections(i live in Switzerland)  
I will sent u 1 YAC for this advice.  Dou u have an address ?

i'm glad to help Smiley

Y9TwRCrTxYFnzbVZLsyTcrU1vqXShND2RP
Activity: 308
Getting blocks every minute or so here on 400kh/s

Are you running windows or linux?
Activity: 420
Your hash rate will change depending on the "N" value.

If you check it once every few seconds you will see it changes every 5-8 seconds. Mine will go from 30kh/s up to 200kh/s to 50kh/s all in the matter of 5 seconds.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Getting blocks every minute or so here on 400kh/s
Activity: 205
Classy... If you try to run the yacoin QT again while it's running, it will say "Novacoin is probably already running."
Activity: 462
you guys see any chance for yacoin to be accepted on bter, btc-e, etc in the near future? Cheesy
I first of all think this coin wil die if everyone keeps getting orphans all the time -__-
And if it goes to an exchange, it will dump 3/4 of value and then diff will be to high for most and then hop to other coin = YAC DEAD.

I am getting blocks...mining on 2 Xeon servers connected to a 100Mbit link...that may have something to do with it.
Pages:
Jump to: