Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 75. (Read 346684 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
you guys see any chance for yacoin to be accepted on bter, btc-e, etc in the near future? Cheesy
I first of all think this coin wil die if everyone keeps getting orphans all the time -__-
And if it goes to an exchange, it will dump 3/4 of value and then diff will be to high for most and then hop to other coin = YAC DEAD.

Coin will die, if we don't get some pools soon. Diff is getting up there
Activity: 205
you guys see any chance for yacoin to be accepted on bter, btc-e, etc in the near future? Cheesy
I first of all think this coin wil die if everyone keeps getting orphans all the time -__-
And if it goes to an exchange, it will dump 3/4 of value and then diff will be to high for most and then hop to other coin = YAC DEAD.

How many orphans are people getting with port 7688 definitely open?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
@JimmyFL I would be interested in your hashrate, care to post it?

+-500kh/s

At the beginning: 2-3blocks/minute
Now it's 1block/30minutes

I have mined a little with external CPU miner and it seems hashes as shown by wallet does not equal usual kHashes measurement. CPUMiner was showing around 10,000 hashes
per thread (thread = CPU core) but immidiately after there were values like 2 kHashes/s. So wallet hashes / 5 to get true hashrate, the one CGMiner would show if mining with it?

Not sure, I never used CPUMiner before. Still no blocks found, 0 orphans, 6+ hours mining.  Cry

yep, wallet deinitely doesn't show the real hashrate, it's some 5 times more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The cryptocoin watcher
Activity: 870
Merit: 276
why "confirmations" is 0  Sad
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
how do i know if i mined a block? it says one transaction but i go into transactions and nothing? its been like that for about 30 mins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
omg en schwizer O_O

What OMG ?

And i'm a "Suisse Romand", i'm in the part of the Switzerland where we speak french  Wink
from valais no less. great skiing. bloody expensive

Yes from Valais  Wink  I agree with you on the "bloody expensive" but i's a wonderfull landscape and quality of slopes, and all this at 15 minutes from home  Wink

But it's nothing compared to the most interresting thing here in Switzerland, the 150Mb/s 8ms optical connexion!  Grin Grin  It's feeding very well my 24TB of HDD full of 1080p films  Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
Activity: 369
ofcourse...
Activity: 205
Does anyone know how I can choose another port for YaCoin? I'm running multiple computers, so I'd like to forward a different port for YaCoin for each computer.

You'd have to change it in the source code and compile.  Or use a SOCKS proxy for each.  Or if you have a firewall or router between them that you can set port forwarding on, you could change it there.
Activity: 131
I don't get why people are helping the other people who can't get it working....This isn't pooled mining, more miners, means less blocks for me

Good thing people shared the free software that you mine with.
I <3 VW Beetles
IS NO ONE WORRIED THAT THE DEV NEVER SPEAKS???

He's busy managing his botnet.

how do I verify it is working or not - gethashespersec shows 150422 but nothing happens. For 3 h. Should at least that is written on the screen, I just see yacoin-qt-gen-genproclimit = 2-addnode = 82.211.30.212 in the console and all (
I'm desperate, throw who are more lucky Y4MAiY6sUZ69P5pZQAzoTFiLWxbiwu8D22

Did you make the shortcut right? Should be:

Code:
yacoin-qt -gen -genproclimit=1 -addnode=82.211.30.212

Don't forget to edit the genproclimit={} to your cpu tread count Tongue
Activity: 68
Activity: 448
getting a few orphans and no blocks != people cheating/scam coin.  What is wrong with people.
Activity: 182
IS NO ONE WORRIED THAT THE DEV NEVER SPEAKS???

He's busy managing his botnet.

how do I verify it is working or not - gethashespersec shows 150422 but nothing happens. For 3 h. Should at least that is written on the screen, I just see yacoin-qt-gen-genproclimit = 2-addnode = 82.211.30.212 in the console and all (
I'm desperate, throw who are more lucky Y4MAiY6sUZ69P5pZQAzoTFiLWxbiwu8D22

Did you make the shortcut right? Should be:

Code:
yacoin-qt -gen -genproclimit=1 -addnode=82.211.30.212

I <3 VW Beetles
how can we check our hashrate?

help/debug/console/gethashespersec

If you have some to spare, I can use them: YKiLACHZbe5M3VPAAfsTqpRE4LHvt3Mnry
Activity: 84

Help => Debug Window => console => gethashespersec
Activity: 70
This coin appears to be a scam to me.  Been mining for hours on a decent CPU and nothing but Orphans

I would be willing to bet there is a GPU port and guys running it have most of the coins

add in a bit of luck...

i've started mining with only 3 threads running... and was able to get 2 blocks... (sorry using the computer for work Tongue)
I <3 VW Beetles
This coin appears to be a scam to me.  Been mining for hours on a decent CPU and nothing but Orphans

I would be willing to bet there is a GPU port and guys running it have most of the coins
LOL ofcourse there is, hence why 99/100 people get nothing but Orphans...

O well, 3 orphans, 0 accepts @ 80kh/s -__- I must be unlucky today...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Pages:
Jump to: