Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YINYANG] ★★Yin & Yang Coin Relaunch - page 11. (Read 33170 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I love the free distribution coin!
+1:)
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
So, when you pm me a screenshot of a minimum .1btc buy order on either Yin or Yang, you will receive 10% extra coins!

What the point of this?

Anyone can put .1BTC buy order at 1 sat, take a screenshot and remove the buy order and get 10% free coins to dump.

This buy order is a very bad idea IMO.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I love the free distribution coin!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Let me join this party!!!!

Yangcoin
Deposit: -

Yincoin
Deposit: -
thank you!!!!

edit your post ,
PM dev and wait, dont post your address here Smiley
you'll get nothing if you posted here,
read comment from page 1 i suggest.
Activity: 96
I understand now will not giveaway so much and the price will go up?
Activity: 14
I am going to get it Wink
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
let me join this game!  this coin very nice!
Can you give me some?  thank you!

Activity: 100
Week 1 details 03/09-03/15:
Distributing 1,000,000 of yin and 500,000 of yang. (Each week the ratio will be different, not always 2:1)
The main goal this week is to not dump your coins for low prices. If we can keep the price of both coins above .0001 then you will be rewarded. We want these coins to live, and if everyone just dumps this will be pointless.
Now it is the last day in week 1.
Activity: 64
Let me join this party!!!!
I just PM you.
thank you!!!!
Activity: 67
Nice coin.
Could I get a shake ? just pm you,dev!
Activity: 95
Am I late?
legendary
windows wallet working great ,
moving my yinyang from polo to own wallet now Cheesy

thx dev
Activity: 84
I caught up on yin distribution, but I need to catch up on Yang Distribution tomorrow. Sorry guys, I've been busy working on new stuff for yin and yang, such as the windows wallets we just released!
Now we officially have safe windows wallets available to download in the thread.
legendary
just bought some yang to balance my yin  Grin (the fact is still unbalance because more yang than yin now , lol )
half way to go to minimum buy order to get extra coin Smiley

I had my doubts about this at first, thinking everyone will dump right away, but now I'm starting to have some faith in these coins. I think the dev has some great ideas. The dumpers will be out of the picture (for the most part) after the first week, and the coin should start heading up. As for me I've held 100% of my coins.

Thank you. Now that we've distributed so many coins in the first week, most of the dumpers are out. Now we can focus on development and gaining support and buy volume. This will lead to the price correction that I know is coming. Look out for yin and yang.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I had my doubts about this at first, thinking everyone will dump right away, but now I'm starting to have some faith in these coins. I think the dev has some great ideas. The dumpers will be out of the picture (for the most part) after the first week, and the coin should start heading up. As for me I've held 100% of my coins.
Activity: 5
Hello dev
I sent You mp when can i get my yang and yin coins per favor?

Comment = no coins.   Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hello dev
I sent You mp when can i get my yang and yin coins per favor?
PoP? (Proof of Possession): This offer lasts until all coins are distributed
We want to create a community who holds their coins and builds this into something viable, so we will reward users who don't dump. Each week you get a random amount of either yin or yang, but if you pm us with a dated screenshot showing that you held onto at least 75% of your coins, then you will receive an extra 10% of coins each week you do this. We are calling this Proof of Possession!

New Task: Ends 03/22 (We will give tasks occasionally to benefit the coin)
To help the future prices of the coins, we need some upward buy movement. So, when you pm me a screenshot of a minimum .1btc buy order on either Yin or Yang, you will receive 10% extra coins! Screenshot must show that it is your trade history, and must include time and date.

I think only 10% more coins for POP is to low, if you want effectively avoid dumping. I don't think that this will discourage the most holders from dumping the coins on an exchange, if they want dump.
I think you should do the POP more individual.
For example:
Showing that you held onto at least 50% of your coins, then you will receive an extra 10% of coins each week.
Showing that you held onto at least 75% of your coins, then you will receive an extra 25% of coins each week.
Showing that you held 100% of your coins from all weeks, then you will receive an extra 100% of coins each week.

I also think that the reward of 10% more coins for a 0.1 BTC buy is to low. Do you want that the coin will be successful? Then I think you should give better rewards to the supporters who will make this coin strong. I think 50% more coins for a 0.1 BTC buy is fair. But this must be done individual compared to the trading volume of this coin. But for the start with the low trading volume it is fair I think and after some time when the coin has a bigger trading volume per day you could decrease the reward.

I think it would be much better for the coin and the distribution if the random amount each week by posting your address is relatively low.
And therefor give bigger rewards to the real supporters, who hold the coins or invest in the coin. With this the dumpers who just want to get quick money by dumping would get less coins, so there would be also less dump. And the people who believe in this coin and make it strong get more.

BTW are there any requirements for getting coins? I mean date of registration of the account and/or the activity? Because I'm afraid that people could create multiaccounts and then the distribution isn't fair at all.

I can look into how much I can offer in terms of rewards, but I don't want to overdo it. Weekly distribution is going down dramtically after this week. Going from 1000-10000, to, 100-1000.
Pages:
Jump to: