Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YINYANG] ★★Yin & Yang Coin Relaunch - page 13. (Read 33170 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Finally caught up on distributing. Thanks for not getting on my case about taking so long.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is there a current node list available? Running the daemon alone isn't (so far) locating any available connections on the network.
i have 2 small miners running to keep block finding and transactions going. dont really need anything heavy duty as this will keep the difficulty down since there are no block rewards.

We don't need a ton of mining, so I appreciate what you're putting into it. Once we get on more exchanges we will really need this power you're contributing.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
i have 2 small miners running to keep block finding and transactions going. dont really need anything heavy duty as this will keep the difficulty down since there are no block rewards.
Really nice coin, I chose the yang coin and got 2499 and its already worth 0,02BTC
But im holding, I like the idea of PoP.
Not alot of people here yet wake up people

I expect that 2499 will be worth .2 sometime in next two weeks
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
Really nice coin, I chose the yang coin and got 2499 and its already worth 0,02BTC
But im holding, I like the idea of PoP.
Not alot of people here yet wake up people
Activity: 147
Nice!  Grin
Activity: 91
To the people freaking out, I'm in America, I sleep. I have some errands I have to run real quick. I will be back in like 3 hours to catchup on everything. I have roughly 40 messages to take care of. I appreciate everything though, and to everyone getting in this week, you will be very happy about no selling.

I appreciate your hard work. Support u!

I will keep my coins for long-term if I get some.  Keep the coin long-living.

Good to know we got support. Biggest thing now is to build hype and build a community. Spread the news about these coins everywhere you can, and if any of you write blogs, mention Yin and Yang Smiley

I will help spread the word to my qq group and sina blog.
To the people freaking out, I'm in America, I sleep. I have some errands I have to run real quick. I will be back in like 3 hours to catchup on everything. I have roughly 40 messages to take care of. I appreciate everything though, and to everyone getting in this week, you will be very happy about no selling.

Good to know we got support. Biggest thing now is to build hype and build a community. Spread the news about these coins everywhere you can, and if any of you write blogs, mention Yin and Yang Smiley

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Who doesn't. Grin Grin
Remember not to post your address in the thread.
It's forbidden by the btt rule.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I bought each coins more then 0.1BTC on poloniex.
Im just sent to DEV screenshots for BONUS?

but did not get a "free coins" from DEV.
Or they are not free? How to get a "free coins" coins?
Just PM coins address? right?

whether to pay a membership card? Or rules of the game changed?
High Rollers Club (1btc entry fee):                          Beginners Club (.2btc entry fee):
These fees are still needed?

p.s. learned the details of the coin only today. but buying began yesterday (when the distribution was poloniex)

No entry fee. All changed. Read 1st post. stick to this thread. Other thread out of date or locked.

Free coins by the end of week one, Saturday, so be patience.

PM your Yin or Yang address from Poloniex, not both addresses, to developer of the coin. No address on the thread.
Activity: 96
I bought each coins more then 0.1BTC on poloniex.
Im just sent to DEV screenshots for BONUS?

but did not get a "free coins" from DEV.
Or they are not free? How to get a "free coins" coins?
Just PM coins address? right?

whether to pay a membership card? Or rules of the game changed?
High Rollers Club (1btc entry fee):                          Beginners Club (.2btc entry fee):
These fees are still needed?

p.s. learned the details of the coin only today. but buying began yesterday (when the distribution was poloniex)
Activity: 196
Give the dev some time, I got mine some hours later after sending a PM.

He probably got a 101 things going on, so if you've sent a PM with your
address already I'm sure you will get them soon!  Wink
Activity: 43
I have sent the PM.
But you havn't give the coins.
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

same here Embarrassed
Activity: 52
I have sent the PM.
But you havn't give the coins.
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
I received some Yincoins.

Thanks again.

And one idea from one group is the combination of Yincoin and Yangcoin should produce some more coins.
It's the philosophy of YinYang. And also it's PoS concept in crypto world.

Sounds good.
Activity: 114
it's good,i am in  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: