Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YINYANG] ★★Yin & Yang Coin Relaunch - page 9. (Read 33170 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hey  dev
Havent received any coin,But I PM you on March 11, 2014,
Check it out for me PLZ  Tongue
Anyway I support the plan with chinese elements.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi Dev
I think to send extra coins only by screenshot is not enough.
You konw, everyone can modify the screenshot use PhotoShop or other software.
And some people maybe transfer the coins from one wallet to another wallet, then to receive extra coins multi times.
As the project development, there will be a lot of people join it.
Until then, send extra coins will be a very heavy work.

Can we have some better way to solve this problem?
Maybe you can collaborate with a trading platform.
Because count the number of coins which owned by the users in the trading platform will be very easy.

+1

Can the blockexporer help ?

yes we need a block explorer, then you can check the addresses of the screenshot.

and dev, you haven't answered my question few days ago.
Are there any requirements for getting coins? I mean date of registration of the account and/or the activity? Because I'm afraid that people could create multiaccounts and then the distribution isn't fair at all.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hi Dev
And some people maybe transfer the coins from one wallet to another wallet, then to receive extra coins multi times.

Because count the number of coins which owned by the users in the trading platform will be very easy.

+1

Can the blockexporer help ?
Activity: 227
Hi Dev

Up to the top!
Is tbe distribution for week 1 already over?
I did not catch my coins..Sad
Pm at March 15, 2014, 11:21:06 AM

I think it ended....
Activity: 53
Is the distribution for week 1 already over?
I did not catch my coins..Sad
Pm at March 15, 2014, 11:21:06 AM
Why?
Do we need to mining use wallet right now?
just like a SOLO?

And I think we need a official website!
More trust on this coin, so, hold your Yin and Yang and buy more now that is quite cheap.

This is good idea. Buy the cheap coins now while you can. Thanks to guy who posted up the nodes for me, I'll put them in the thread. I'm caught up on distribution up till 12 hours ago. I've received 86 messages in the past 12 hours, so might take me some time to get to those. Once finished, I'll post the week distribution spreadsheet, you can start sending me screenshots for the PoP starting tomorrow, and running until Tuesday 03/18 at 10pm EST

I found that the blockexplorer is down.

I think using the blockexploer to prove the possession is much easier and more reliable than screenshot, as the later can be PSed.

Hi, Dev, will we still need screenshot for PoP ?
If so , which frame should I screemshot for PoP?   
Just the first page including the Balance and Recent Transciation?

As someone may only have their linux wallet (yincoind or yangcoind), how can they do?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Received both my yin's and yang's for this week... ty!
And i will hold what i have!
Also voted on mintpal. Hoping for a good buzz for this one....
Activity: 14
It is a nice coin,wish it will be better.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Nodes for Windows Wallet for Yin & Yang ? I will Hapilly help with the Network if I can Sync !
Hi everybody. It's voting time!
Now we have only 142 votes on mintpal.com.
Let's vote it uuuuuuuuuuup!!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 84
Big things are coming for Yin and Yang guys. Expect some buzz on twitter, and in chat rooms. I expect this to the next big coins once prices start to rise back up to normal levels. What's great is that because so few coins are on the market, it doesn't take very much btc to bring the prices back up. Once buy support kicks in, I expect at least a 10x rise!
Hi,dev.
I just saw the week 1 distribution was over
Can I get my coins?
PM you yesterday

If you pm'ed me before 4pm EST, then you will get coins. Working on catching up. I have distributed all of week 1's Yang, need to finish Yin.
Activity: 64
I'm Really getting tired of waiting !

Just checked my Yin and (Finally) only got 789Yang, isn't it meant to be more considering I got in on the Week 1 & 2 Giveaways and Waited for Bloody ages for the Windows Wallets !

(People in Week one got 1999.99) What's going on here...

Checked my Yin big fat 0 still.

If you want these coins to work you have to Give them out as Promised & on Time, I literally been waiting 13 Days (Almost 2 Weeks) for some bloody coins, even sent 2 PM's on different Days, There is no way you could miss them.

Anyway, I hope you Fix This Problem A.S.A.P !
legendary
Activity: 929
Merit: 1000
Thanks

To get your share of yin or yang, go to poloniex and pm me with your address that we should send the coins too, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE COINS IF YOU COMMENT. Each person can only get coins once per week.

Hi,

I missed out on last weeks distribution when there were no downloadable wallets available.

Is it OK to pm you a downloaded wallet address during next week's distribution, or do I have to pm you a wallet address from Poloniex?

Yes that will be fine.
legendary
Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

To get your share of yin or yang, go to poloniex and pm me with your address that we should send the coins too, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE COINS IF YOU COMMENT. Each person can only get coins once per week.

Hi,

I missed out on last weeks distribution when there were no downloadable wallets available.

Is it OK to pm you a downloaded wallet address during next week's distribution, or do I have to pm you a wallet address from Poloniex?
More trust on this coin, so, hold your Yin and Yang and buy more now that is quite cheap.

This is good idea. Buy the cheap coins now while you can. Thanks to guy who posted up the nodes for me, I'll put them in the thread. I'm caught up on distribution up till 12 hours ago. I've received 86 messages in the past 12 hours, so might take me some time to get to those. Once finished, I'll post the week distribution spreadsheet, you can start sending me screenshots for the PoP starting tomorrow, and running until Tuesday 03/18 at 10pm EST

I found that the blockexplorer is down.

I think using the blockexploer to prove the possession is much easier and more reliable than screenshot, as the later can be PSed.
Pages:
Jump to: