Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YINYANG] ★★Yin & Yang Coin Relaunch - page 8. (Read 33170 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
For distribution, whom do I PM my address?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi Dev
I think to send extra coins only by screenshot is not enough.
You konw, everyone can modify the screenshot use PhotoShop or other software.
And some people maybe transfer the coins from one wallet to another wallet, then to receive extra coins multi times.
As the project development, there will be a lot of people join it.
Until then, send extra coins will be a very heavy work.

Can we have some better way to solve this problem?
Maybe you can collaborate with a trading platform.
Because count the number of coins which owned by the users in the trading platform will be very easy.

I think of this week at least I will continue with the  screenshot system. I really don't see exploitation being a big issue and I will be very thorough in making sure people aren't cheating. I will be verifying screenshots with my contacts at exchanges for increased security if you all really think it is necessary.

I look at it like this though, you all are trusting me to be honest and distribute coins as I say, so I will give that same trust to the community as long as I can.
I bought some more coins. I can send a screenshot to get more coins or just once, you can get coins?

We'll for that just once, but PoP is an ongoing thing each week.

I just bought some Yin coins so I can send a screenshot in one week for the POP? Smiley

@ PRECRIME3 I didn't understand what you meant above, please clarify..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I have a question for you DEV, what's stopping you from saying you distributed X amount when you've kept some for your self, then you could then decide to just sell a shit load when the price is right?

Why should we use this coin if it's not distributed in an open and transparent way?

What's stopping you from having a monopoly on this coin?

I and others would like to have the answers to these questions.
I will do a blog post for YIn Yang coins as I do tai chi so this is quite cool for martial arts peeps. I will try tonight to get one done and post here and pm for the bounty. My Husband is Chinese too so this coin is really cool..actually both coins I mean. Cheesy

PM you or the OP?
For second week, we can only get 100-1000 yin or yang, right?

How many will the PoP reward?   1.2 * (100-1000) ?? Or 1.2*(1000-10000) (the first week's reward)?

It will be 1.2*previous week amount received.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I will do a blog post for YIn Yang coins as I do tai chi so this is quite cool for martial arts peeps. I will try tonight to get one done and post here and pm for the bounty. My Husband is Chinese too so this coin is really cool..actually both coins I mean. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 924
When do we need to send our screenshots by?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Wht ain't you on poloniex anymore?
wait so PM you our ying and yang addreses? For distribution?
Activity: 96
Oh... YIN 200 satoshi!!
Activity: 69
For second week, we can only get 100-1000 yin or yang, right?

How many will the PoP reward?   1.2 * (100-1000) ?? Or 1.2*(1000-10000) (the first week's reward)?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
and dev, you haven't answered my question a few days ago.
Are there any requirements for getting coins? I mean date of registration of the account and/or the activity? Because I'm afraid that people could create multiaccounts and then the distribution isn't fair at all.

dev could you please answer this?
Hi Dev
And some people maybe transfer the coins from one wallet to another wallet, then to receive extra coins multi times.

Because count the number of coins which owned by the users in the trading platform will be very easy.

I think of this week at least I will continue with the  screenshot system. I really don't see exploitation being a big issue and I will be very thorough in making sure people aren't cheating. I will be verifying screenshots with my contacts at exchanges for increased security if you all really think it is necessary.

I look at it like this though, you all are trusting me to be honest and distribute coins as I say, so I will give that same trust to the community as long as I can.
I bought some more coins. I can send a screenshot to get more coins or just once, you can get coins?

We'll for that just once, but PoP is an ongoing thing each week.
Activity: 96
Hi Dev

I think of this week at least I will continue with the  screenshot system. I really don't see exploitation being a big issue and I will be very thorough in making sure people aren't cheating. I will be verifying screenshots with my contacts at exchanges for increased security if you all really think it is necessary.

Hi Dev

Is tbe distribution for week 1 already over?
I did not catch my coins..Sad
Pm at March 15, 2014, 11:21:06 AM

I think it ended....

You got in on time! I just need to catch up on yin distribution. I have been very busy and revived so many requests. Should be done in like 12 hours max.

Hi, dev

Have u read the previous posts about PoP?
Can u explain more about it? or Can u improve the PoP method?
Is tbe distribution for week 1 already over?
I did not catch my coins..Sad
Pm at March 15, 2014, 11:21:06 AM

I think it ended....

You got in on time! I just need to catch up on yin distribution. I have been very busy and revived so many requests. Should be done in like 12 hours max.
I read the article, two dollars is very good. I hope to have it. Deep gratitude
 Cheesy

You missed the train at the first week.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
It is a pity not to come early, missed a good time, but never mind, because I to this coin interested, I think the coin is promising, the platform after I would use BTC to change some of the. Because of the coin and let more people participate in, his market prospects are limitless. I think the author adopted this approach is to account for the coin after development. So far sighted IT.
Good luck and yin & yang coin.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
 Huh  Did not receive a coin, is over?
Pages:
Jump to: