Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YINYANG] ★★Yin & Yang Coin Relaunch - page 3. (Read 33170 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
As to the virus', I know those files are clean. The original wallets were not, and so I had a new trusted dev make the wallets, and used those. I have run clean scans on the wallets, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

To people saying they did not receive coins... First, it is noted that you only receive either Yin or Yang. Second, it is shown on the thread page that distributions were cut down tremendously after week 1. That was the initial adoption period, so the people who got in early got more.

I've been busy trying to get this coin marketed and on new exchanges, so sorry I have not bee in this thread the past few days as much as I should be. The current goal is to get on Mintpal, and if we can that would be huge for this coin. Basically my twitter team is waiting to get on a large exchange so we can hype up these coins, and draw some action to it.

Right now we need support, and a lot of it!

PS: I do all the distributions manually, so with the hundreds I have done, it is very possible I accidently missed some people.
But I have a question.
Why you have make two coins ?
Can you make a difference on the two coins ?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
well, I just saw the coin.
The feature of the coin is special I think.
Activity: 4
Obviously you have not read all the comments. Everyone in the first week received either yin or yang, no one got both. Also, everyone received different amounts, it is completely random, you can even download the excel spreadsheet. The "virus" on these files are not the same virus, and they do not show up on every scan, it is clearly a false negative. If you only received 700 yang from week 1, then you must have received it in week 2 because I never sent anyone as little as 700 in week 1.

Hey Dev. Glad to see you back in the thread. However, you might not have read all the comments.
There seems to be alot of people in this thread who didn't get any coins in week 2 (me for ex).

I bought up on Yin coins, but I had to sell them again since there was no Dev around in this thread to calm us down when the price was falling like a stone.
The highest buyorder price on Poloniex is now 0.00000005, about 100-300 times lower then I (and many others) bought them for.  Shocked
This is in less then two weeks, and the effort the dev(s) on this coin put in is minimal to calm the people down.

So, is this coin at all alive, and if so, why don't you correct the faults done (alot of people didn't get week 2 coins for ex) before you move into week 3 phase?
Or why don't you answer the questions in this thread, since the people who care most about the coin is obviously the once who are in this thread (even though we are few)?

Dev, If you REALLY are serious about this coin, and havn't dumped all that you pre-mined already (you do understand that this is how it looks, right?), then it would be a good chooise to start spending some time with/for your coin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
As to the virus', I know those files are clean. The original wallets were not, and so I had a new trusted dev make the wallets, and used those. I have run clean scans on the wallets, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

To people saying they did not receive coins... First, it is noted that you only receive either Yin or Yang. Second, it is shown on the thread page that distributions were cut down tremendously after week 1. That was the initial adoption period, so the people who got in early got more.

I've been busy trying to get this coin marketed and on new exchanges, so sorry I have not bee in this thread the past few days as much as I should be. The current goal is to get on Mintpal, and if we can that would be huge for this coin. Basically my twitter team is waiting to get on a large exchange so we can hype up these coins, and draw some action to it.

PS: I do all the distributions manually, so with the hundreds I have done, it is very possible I accidently missed some people.

What a complete load of crap !

I PM'd you atleast 4 times and posted in the Thread...

I uploaded the scans for the person who created your 1st Windows Wallets and they had the Exact same Warnings that the New windows wallets have, you even deleted the Scans and my post, You said people would get both Yin & Yang coins not 1 or the other, another edit you made in the OP, Stop Fu%kin Lying, I've been on your back since the start and Nothing, even unequal Coins compared to other people posting they have almost 2000 coins each from first week of Distribution !

I got 700 Yang for 2 weeks compared to the guy who got 2000 Yang in 1 week, Fuck this coin it's already been deleted off my PC even with a Tiny Balance I wouldn't even bother cashing in, Good luck getting this Shit coin listed on a Decent exchange instead of a dying one.

Delete my Post again if you truly want to but I'm giving people the Truth about this coin !

Obviously you have not read all the comments. Everyone in the first week received either yin or yang, no one got both. Also, everyone received different ammounts, it is completely random, you can even download the excel spreadsheet. The "virus" on these files are not the same virus, and they do not show up on every scan, it is clearly a false negative. If you only received 700 yang from week 1, then you must've have received it in week 2 because I never sent anyone as little as 700 in week 1.
Activity: 132
Just wanted to point out that I have not recieved any coins for Week 2 yet (I did get first week) either.

Been following this thread on a daily basis, and It has made me think I might have been a fool buying up new Yin&Yang coins...

However, Dev did just reply to this thread. Maybe new coins will go out soon, and the dev will be more active here.
But I'm afraid that I just lost some coins putting some trust in this, beeing one of my first coins in crypto.

Trust is hard to earn...easy to lose.  For a coin to thrive it needs strong leadership.

Time & energy are our most valuable resources. 

Yin & Yang are based on flawed models.  A truly wise leader can make this model work but that is the 'exception'...not the norm.

Best to pay higher prices for proven winners like Bitcoin & BlackCoin.

Key to thriving in this environment is having the discipline to preserve your capital against catastrophic draw downs and losses.  Investing valuable BTC into a questionable coin is simply playing with fire.  Be thoughtful and trust your instincts...clues are all in this thread.
Activity: 4
Just wanted to point out that I have not recieved any coins for Week 2 yet (I did get first week) either.

Been following this thread on a daily basis, and It has made me think I might have been a fool buying up new Yin&Yang coins...

However, Dev did just reply to this thread. Maybe new coins will go out soon, and the dev will be more active here.
But I'm afraid that I just lost some coins putting some trust in this, beeing one of my first coins in crypto.
Activity: 378
YIN&YANG???
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

What a complete load of crap !

I PM'd you atleast 4 times and posted in the Thread...

I uploaded the scans for the person who created your 1st Windows Wallets and they had the Exact same Warnings that the New windows wallets have, you even deleted the Scans and my post, You said people would get both Yin & Yang coins not 1 or the other, another edit you made in the OP, Stop Fu%kin Lying, I've been on your back since the start and Nothing, even unequal Coins compared to other people posting they have almost 2000 coins each from first week of Distribution !

I got 700 Yang for 2 weeks compared to the guy who got 2000 Yang in 1 week, Fuck this coin it's already been deleted off my PC even with a Tiny Balance I wouldn't even bother cashing in, Good luck getting this Shit coin listed on a Decent exchange instead of a dying one.

Delete my Post again if you truly want to but I'm giving people the Truth about this coin !
Activity: 84

Activity: 6
It's been 2 weeks and I still never even received my first coins.  This is starting to sound like another sham of a coin.
Activity: 238
So this coin is dead, or why doesn't the dev reply to this thread and the pms?
legendary
Just get rid of the wallet, the Coin will be worthless very soon when the only exchange for it was cryptorush, No one will take this coin on since Cryptorush added every coin basically lol
Activity: 91
Windows Wallets Scans..... Making Amends to get rid of this shit off my PC Properly !

You don't even get coins anyway, If you want a Real coin that's better than this, look at Community Coin

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/819f5885dc22831d148c4baf1caa2b7d15cbaa8ffac16370d1400b17e96de079/analysis/1395843373/

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4babd3e270d5acaee537c8302736befe90bda973185f49c7e0aaf92ecf9cf9f8/analysis/1395843368/

These really make me scared.

Can the dev explain it?
legendary
Windows Wallets Scans..... Making Amends to get rid of this shit off my PC Properly !

You don't even get coins anyway, If you want a Real coin that's better than this, look at Community Coin

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/819f5885dc22831d148c4baf1caa2b7d15cbaa8ffac16370d1400b17e96de079/analysis/1395843373/

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4babd3e270d5acaee537c8302736befe90bda973185f49c7e0aaf92ecf9cf9f8/analysis/1395843368/
Activity: 126
yinyang!!!!!

why?
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4babd3e270d5acaee537c8302736befe90bda973185f49c7e0aaf92ecf9cf9f8/analysis/1395828393/ 3/51

1 or 2 false positives are normal....3 is getting a bit high.

Earlier in the thread someone mentioned getting a virus...most likely from Yang Wallet.

Is there there an updated/clean version of Yang wallet?
Activity: 238
Wanna get on a new exchange? Add your coin and start voting: swaphole.com
Activity: 10
Hi I got some coins in the initial giveaway and bought some more.
But haven't got any PoP coins for 2 weeks now although I sent screenshots of my Poloniex balance.

Huh
Yincoin wallet not synching.

Anyone have a sample conf file.

Thanks.

Use this, works for me. Same details for both wallets but name one of them yincoin.conf and the other yangcoin.conf and place in their respective folders within %appdata%.

Code:
addnode=155.210.85.73
addnode=184.154.116
addnode=96.241.43.48

Wallet synched...thanks! 
Activity: 109
Yincoin wallet not synching.

Anyone have a sample conf file.

Thanks.

Use this, works for me. Same details for both wallets but name one of them yincoin.conf and the other yangcoin.conf and place in their respective folders within %appdata%.

Code:
addnode=155.210.85.73
addnode=184.154.116
addnode=96.241.43.48
Pages:
Jump to: