Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YINYANG] ★★Yin & Yang Coin Relaunch - page 5. (Read 33170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Unfortunately I still haven't received my Yin or Yang coins from the Week of Launch, Even after PM.

In saying that this coin is Different from any other coin as No Mining is Required as of yet.

YinYang coin makes you feel better about yourself though lol
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Don't just comment to bump guys. Comment on here with real comments. I read everything.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Bumpetity
Bump
Bump
Love this coin. don't be discouraged devs. This coin will be a money maker for everyone that gets invested Smiley

+1
Activity: 109
Bumpetity
Bump
Bump
Love this coin. don't be discouraged devs. This coin will be a money maker for everyone that gets invested Smiley
Working on distribution now. Keep commenting in this thread, we are trying to get attention.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
Just got my proof of possesion and yang for this week,
thank you very much I wonder why this coin is gettin so low attention.
Im gonna twitter something about this coin tonight.
Just sent out about 80 distributions/PoP, and I'm still about 50 behind. Working on getting everything out, but it does took a good amount of time. I think I won't be giving away free coins next week, other than PoP. Might need to stop the giveaways for abit to generate some buying incentive. We'll see though. Let me know what you think...

Am I getting a handout in phase 2? I sent you a pm with my wallet details as instructed. Thx.

Yes you will. Just takes some time to do them all. I'm about 24 hours behind on messages, so keep that mind.

Ok, cool. I look forward to taking part.
Just sent out about 80 distributions/PoP, and I'm still about 50 behind. Working on getting everything out, but it does took a good amount of time. I think I won't be giving away free coins next week, other than PoP. Might need to stop the giveaways for abit to generate some buying incentive. We'll see though. Let me know what you think...

Am I getting a handout in phase 2? I sent you a pm with my wallet details as instructed. Thx.

Yes you will. Just takes some time to do them all. I'm about 24 hours behind on messages, so keep that mind.
Activity: 107
Come on!

Free juice is getting out!!!

Crush!!!! go
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
Until now I didn't receive one coin. Depressed

pm me. I have sent coins to literally hundreds of people. Maybe you sent your address while distribution was closed.

Good, is the possible distribution was closed, very happy author can see my inquiry, and call me in the time to address PM you, thank you very much. It has the sense of responsibility and dedication of the author. Such leaders believe Yin and Yang coin prospects certainly limitless.
But I have some suggestions, hope that this money can develop in the application of more, so the money is crucial to the development of.
Finally, I put the new address is PM you, you are free to have a look, in my hair. Thank you
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund
Just sent out about 80 distributions/PoP, and I'm still about 50 behind. Working on getting everything out, but it does take a good amount of time. I think I won't be giving away free coins next week, other than PoP. Might need to stop the giveaways for a bit to generate some buying incentive. We'll see though. Let me know what you think...

I say control this coin as you see fit. I doubt seriously that you would want to damage it in any way.

And thank you for the Yin. Smiley
WOW
We have rushed into the CryptoRush.
So what, let's go!
YinCoin on CryptoRush
YangCoin on CryptoRush
I Never got my coins during the giveaways due to the Windows wallet first having a few Viruses & had to be redone, any chance ?

pm me.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I Never got my coins during the giveaways due to the Windows wallet first having a few Viruses & had to be redone, any chance ?
Sell YIN for BTC
Last buy:

nice launch at crypto rush,
buy those cheap coin @poloniex  Cheesy

The time to get in is now.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Sell YIN for BTC
Last buy:

nice launch at crypto rush,
buy those cheap coin @poloniex  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Also still waiting for this week's dist and PoP..... send pm with screeny's. (srry if i seem impatient.. but seems like rest got it already )
Pages:
Jump to: