Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ZER]🔐ZERO - Your Transactions Are Your Business ✅ - page 22. (Read 36897 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 0
Please make sure you have updated your wallets! Upgrade using the following links.

Windows - Block 335,585 https://github.com/zerocurrencycoin/SimpleWallet/releases

Linux - Block  329,640 https://github.com/zerocurrencycoin/Zero/releases

Did the exchanges (Cryptopia etc) already update their wallets?
I didn't understand the concept of infinite supply... shouldn't tah be devastating for the price at some point?

bobitza202 post explains this. Cryptopia's wallets are up to date, with the current build. So there should be no problems.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Please make sure you have updated your wallets! Upgrade using the following links.

Windows - Block 335,585 https://github.com/zerocurrencycoin/SimpleWallet/releases

Did the exchanges (Cryptopia etc) already update their wallets?
I didn't understand the concept of infinite supply... shouldn't tah be devastating for the price at some point?

Activity: 10
I hear about Master Node program on this coin. A lot of coin was being died as the fee for master node. I hope it do not work again, cheerful!
Looks promising, but the min contribution for the presale is too high for me. But i will follow this project

We don't have a pre-sale!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I do not see any sense in forks, and even more so in fork forks, they do not give a price manipulation and actually do not help the main project, even the load does not slow down, so why are they?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Looks promising, but the min contribution for the presale is too high for me. But i will follow this project
Activity: 84
I really believe that the  ZERO team work is really very dedicated of that they are doing. In the future, ZERO is really limitless. It will occupy a big place in the world of cryptography.
What will happen to the old Wallet. will it be deprecated? Can we switch wallets or just have the old one working side by side with the new one until you transfer the coins from old to new then delete the old wallet?

Great Job on the wallet!

Best!

Yup you got it right. The swing wallet will deprecate - Block 335,585 (est. 15 days from now) for windows and block 329,640 (est. 7 days from now) for linux.

erm, thats a rather important info there, isnt it?
Does this also apply to the linux node itself or just the wallet?
I created an ubuntu vm with zero node and swing wallet pretty much around day 1. (followed instructions on github)
Do I _need_ to migrate my coins to new simple wallet?
I have to admit that my linux skills are rather basic, dont want my zeros to get "stuck" in my old wallet/node/vm.
Thanks for your reply & support

Seems that there might be a little bit of confusion here. The swing wallet GUI will continue to work as it always has for the foreseeable future. The node/daemon binaries (zcashd, zcash-cli) however will need to be updated to the newest versions as these are the files that will deprecate at the block height that R3DEY3 stated. This is true for both the linux and windows versions.

Thanks for clarification.
Can I just replace the ones in the /src dir with the precompiled ones from github?

Yup. The one's on GITHUB are the new updated files that you need.
Activity: 139
What will happen to the old Wallet. will it be deprecated? Can we switch wallets or just have the old one working side by side with the new one until you transfer the coins from old to new then delete the old wallet?

Great Job on the wallet!

Best!

Yup you got it right. The swing wallet will deprecate - Block 335,585 (est. 15 days from now) for windows and block 329,640 (est. 7 days from now) for linux.

I created an ubuntu vm with zero node and swing wallet pretty much around day 1. (followed instructions on github)
I have to admit that my linux skills are rather basic, dont want my zeros to get "stuck" in my old wallet/node/vm.

Seems that there might be a little bit of confusion here. The swing wallet GUI will continue to work as it always has for the foreseeable future. The node/daemon binaries (zcashd, zcash-cli) however will need to be updated to the newest versions as these are the files that will deprecate at the block height that R3DEY3 stated. This is true for both the linux and windows versions.

Thanks for clarification.
Can I just replace the ones in the /src dir with the precompiled ones from github?
Activity: 19

Great Job on the wallet!

Best!

Great Job on the wallet!

Best!

Wait, so Max supply is infinite?Huh what parameters limit this? block halving? Just curious

Yes at the moment we have Infinite supply with 7200 coin mined(minted) exactly each day.
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Wait, so Max supply is infinite?Huh what parameters limit this? block halving? Just curious

Great Job on the wallet!

Best!

Yup you got it right. The swing wallet will depreciate - Block 335,585 (est. 15 days from now) for windows and block 329,640 (est. 7 days from now) for linux.
New wallet looks great.
Any way to change the datadir? Doesnt seem to accept parameters.
thanks

The new wallet currently does not support using the datadir parameter. I do plan on creating a more configurable version in the near future.

Allright, thanks for the info.
Looking forward to next version then.
Activity: 28

Great Job on the wallet!

Best!
Activity: 19
New wallet looks great.
Any way to change the datadir? Doesnt seem to accept parameters.
thanks

The new wallet currently does not support using the datadir parameter. I do plan on creating a more configurable version in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: