Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ZER]🔐ZERO - Your Transactions Are Your Business ✅ - page 18. (Read 36897 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
lolMiner-zero for AMD... Huh
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
hy guys

ebf error:

+-------------------------------------------------+
|         EWBF's Eqihash CUDA miner. v0.1         |
+-------------------------------------------------+
12:17:42 INFO: Current pool: cryptoforge.cc:3032
12:17:42 INFO: Selected pools: 1
12:17:42 INFO: Algorithm: 192_7 "ZERO_PoW"
12:17:42 INFO: Devices: All.
12:17:42 INFO: Temperature limit: 90
12:17:42 INFO: Api: Disabled
---------------------------------------------------
12:18:03 ERROR: Cannot connect to the pool
12:18:03 ERROR: CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version

C:\Users\Heno\Desktop\EWBF Equihash miner v0.1>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
What about the new stable AMD miner???
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hi folks,

well you may have heard the rumors and it is true: there is a new software for mining zero: lolMiner-zero.
And yes, it can run on 3G GPUs Cheesy

The development of this is in a very early phase, but never the less I wanted to provide you a preview version, here are the links:

Linux 64: Klick Me (Preview Version 0.37, Linux)
Windows 64: Klick Me (Preview Version 0.37, Windows)
Note: I was not able to test the Windows package due to the lack of a GPU with more then 3G .. plz report any problems Smiley )

In both packages you will find a detailed manual as well as quick start guide in 4 simple steps. Should not be to hard to get it working.

Here are some „FAQ style hints“:

With what GPUs is lolMiner-zero compatible?

At the moment the preview version is compatible to all Nvidia GPUs of the Maxwell generation and newer with at least 3GB of RAM.
To run the miner on 3G cards I would recommend doing that headless or with an other GPU as graphics adapter, especially on Windows.

How many sol/s can be expected from lolMiner-zero?

We have not tested all cards, but we know of:

GTX1060 3G: 8.75 sol/s
GTX1060 6G: 9.5 sol/s
GTX1070: 13.5-14.5 sol/s
GTX1080: 18-20 sol/s
GTX1080 Ti:  23-25 sol/s

Is there a fee?

At the moment there is a 2% fee that will be lowered later (once main development costs are covered). The displayed sol/s is net, so the 2% is already subtracted and you see what you get.

Are there known bugs?

All versions:
From time to time a GPU gets stucked and reports 0 sol/s. In this case the miner will stop mining, but the scripts shipped with the miner can restart it. This happens more often when the memory overclock of the GPU is high or when too many GPUs are used in same miner instance.

Windows:
The windows runtimes are a bit buggy and can lead to crashes. The provided watchdog is able to detect those failures and restart the miner properly.

As said: it is beta and this is even a preview. The full version will come in few weeks and also feature AMD compability, more stability and features. Stay tuned!

official ann?
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
finally a proper nvidia windows zero miner.
thank you dude!

Preview running fine for me so far, but only running on a test rig with 2x1080.
Please consider adding power/fan reading for next version.
Activity: 433
Merit: 48
Hi folks,

well you may have heard the rumors and it is true: there is a new software for mining zero: lolMiner-zero.
And yes, it can run on 3G GPUs Cheesy

The development of this is in a very early phase, but never the less I wanted to provide you a preview version, here are the links:

Linux 64: Klick Me (Preview Version 0.37, Linux)
Windows 64: Klick Me (Preview Version 0.37, Windows)
Note: I was not able to test the Windows package due to the lack of a GPU with more then 3G .. plz report any problems Smiley )

In both packages you will find a detailed manual as well as quick start guide in 4 simple steps. Should not be to hard to get it working.

Here are some „FAQ style hints“:

With what GPUs is lolMiner-zero compatible?

At the moment the preview version is compatible to all Nvidia GPUs of the Maxwell generation and newer with at least 3GB of RAM.
To run the miner on 3G cards I would recommend doing that headless or with an other GPU as graphics adapter, especially on Windows.

How many sol/s can be expected from lolMiner-zero?

We have not tested all cards, but we know of:

GTX1060 3G: 8.75 sol/s
GTX1060 6G: 9.5 sol/s
GTX1070: 13.5-14.5 sol/s
GTX1080: 18-20 sol/s
GTX1080 Ti:  23-25 sol/s

Is there a fee?

At the moment there is a 2% fee that will be lowered later (once main development costs are covered). The displayed sol/s is net, so the 2% is already subtracted and you see what you get.

Are there known bugs?

All versions:
From time to time a GPU gets stucked and reports 0 sol/s. In this case the miner will stop mining, but the scripts shipped with the miner can restart it. This happens more often when the memory overclock of the GPU is high or when too many GPUs are used in same miner instance.

Windows:
The windows runtimes are a bit buggy and can lead to crashes. The provided watchdog is able to detect those failures and restart the miner properly.

As said: it is beta and this is even a preview. The full version will come in few weeks and also feature AMD compability, more stability and features. Stay tuned!
copper member
Activity: 93
Contests?!) Social media sharing?!) YouTube?!) Roll Eyes  And what about your words that it's not serious, does not make sense?!)  Huh Shocked Grin
However, this is absurd, you do not even understand and do not know what social engineering is and how to raise such projects.
P. S. I don't even recall that you publicly in this thread, have put themselves liars.  Wink
Activity: 191
Merit: 56
Dev, Dont Forget to update your exchanges on CMC. It is easy task. Haha.  Grin
Activity: 235
BTW I still don't see the mobile wallet (it is strange since I have working version ever since I sent the code to the new team.). I use this mobile wallet for mining more then a month already with 0 problems.
I take responsibility for at least three weeks of the delay folding the Mobile Wallet port into the release.  On the first try ran into some gotcha setting up the build environment on a Mac and punted.  Finally admitted that will not get to it anytime soon.
....and you never asked me  Grin Grin Grin
You have my telegram..
Totally appreciate your offer.

Apologies for losing track of this, have been overwhelmed by work-related travel and a multitude of projects flaring up, including a security related upgrade on another, Ethereum based blockchain project I'm active on.

As a favor to those who'll maintain the work in years to come, could you post your experiences of installing Cordoba on Mac or on Linux, and the outcomes of building for Android and for iOS?
  Tearo
Activity: 187
I've been following this project a little while, and I like the way things are going.
I think I'll start mining zero in a few days and I'll find out how I can get involved in the project  Grin
Activity: 204
Mining is our Passion! Join us!
BTW I still don't see the mobile wallet (it is strange since I have working version ever since I sent the code to the new team.). I use this mobile wallet for mining more then a month already with 0 problems.

Well, hello there!

I take responsibility for at least three weeks of the delay folding the Mobile Wallet port into the release.  On the first try ran into some gotcha setting up the build environment on a Mac and punted.  Finally admitted that will not get to it anytime soon.

Thanks,
  Tearo

Grin Grin Grin Grin

....and you never asked me  Grin Grin Grin

You have my telegram..

Well, hello there!

Thanks,
  Tearo
As far as I know the wallet file has always been named wallet.zero. Have you tried just changing the extension on you file? Obviously make a backup of it first.
Indeed, this is the Zero wallet name, from the coin launch.
Activity: 56
I do appreciate to Zero because their main focus is to be loyal to every person, which is really great step. I wish them good for the future.
Activity: 141
Have a 1 - question will you allow Asic? Sorry if I missed it in this thread.
Activity: 19
hi, was using myzerowallet (MZW) Grin just the coolest!! made a couple paper wallets and sent 0.0004 between MZW and ZeroSimpleWallet -- learned alot in a short time.

i like the phrase method for passwords, and perhaps because most users don't "extra password protect" in MEW, myzerowallet shouldn't worry about it. i think that's what the recent conversation regards...

was very easy and just enought feedback from ZeroSimpleWallet when importing single private key. i've never had an easier time getting ZER moved around quickly, love the roadmap too.

still working toward recovering 200 Zero in the previous wallet. looks like wallet.zero (new name) isn't backward compatible with wallet.dat -- i'm sure that's way toO simple but there it is, great job!

As far as I know the wallet file has always been named wallet.zero. Have you tried just changing the extension on you file? Obviously make a backup of it first.

Or maybe it's a wallet from a different coin with a similar name....
Activity: 19
Hello Miners,

Long time no see  Grin

I have a good news for you. The mining software we (the old Dev team)  ask for our friend Loliedieb  (better known as LOL miner ) is almost ready.
I have a working test version with me and I can say - it is pretty stable.

With this all promises has been kept and I am proud I did what I could to help zero:)

Thank you for your help. Loliedieb has been in contact with the team and we are working with him to test the new miner. The Nvidia version does indeed seem stable and faster than Optiminer, but the AMD version is not yet working/built. We will continue to work with Loliedieb to get this over the finish line.

With regard to the mobile wallet, it has not been released because it is pointing to a modified version of a BTCZ node running with ZERO parameters. The dev who put this up did good work and this is fine for the moment because the code base is close enough to be compatible. However as we move forward we need to make sure that we have a working insight api based on the Zero code base to point the mobile wallet to. Gianfranco has been doing excellent work in this respect and I was able to build a new node and api based on his code (which can/will be pulled into the ZERO code base) a couple of days ago. Please check our github, there are 6 new repositories there which will serve as the backend for the mobile wallet release.

As always we value contributions from all members of the community. Thank you for your continued support.
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
hi, was using myzerowallet (MZW) Grin just the coolest!! made a couple paper wallets and sent 0.0004 between MZW and ZeroSimpleWallet -- learned alot in a short time.

i like the phrase method for passwords, and perhaps because most users don't "extra password protect" in MEW, myzerowallet shouldn't worry about it. i think that's what the recent conversation regards...

was very easy and just enought feedback from ZeroSimpleWallet when importing single private key. i've never had an easier time getting ZER moved around quickly, love the roadmap too.

still working toward recovering 200 Zero in the previous wallet. looks like wallet.zero (new name) isn't backward compatible with wallet.dat -- i'm sure that's way toO simple but there it is, great job!

UPDATE: thanks CryptoForge, i did find a backup wallet.file (with my own name, zeroONE) and recovered those 200. properties show as type "file" as you mentioned. used a fresh web myzerowallet to do this via the System menu and choose the Load wallet.dat (maybe this is the confussion area).

UPDATE(2): while the 200 appeared as Confirmed, i couldn't find the t-address holding them (looked through 79 pages of 100 t-addrs). so i decided to import the same zeroONE file with a running ZeroSimpleWallet. this said it will take some time (25 minutes now). then 10 minutes ago i decided to re-import zeroONE into a fresh myzerowallet. unlike the first import, this is taking too much time and i am suspecting the ZeroSimpleWallet has already rendered those private keys as transferred (however they're not yet appearing in the ZSW at this time). Confirmed and Unconfirmed are reading "loading..."
Pages:
Jump to: