Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous reloadable prepaid plastic VISA ATM cards with own IBAN - page 18. (Read 159255 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Fell free to ask questions here, if you have them.

Your conversion fee is too high. Every company who does business like this is lucky to make back their initial investment back but never survive much longer after that, were as companies who enter into the market place to snatch up clients offer lower fees and once they have a solid foundation they slowly raise the fees. Think of this way, what's worth more to your business 100 people at 3% conversion rate or 10,000 people (maybe more) at a 1% conversion rate, then in a year's time as more and more people start getting on board you raise the fee.

It would be nice if you could find away to offer these cards in North America, not just Europe, and either in USD or CAD.

Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Bitstamp might freeze your account if you're using a fake name (obviously). But it doesn't have anything to do with the cards.
If you don't want the risk of having your account blocked, then don't do anything against the site's TOS. This goes for everything, not just Bitstamp.

And Bitstamp isn't the only exchange, nor it would be the one I would recommend if you want anonymity. There are plenty of exchanges which don't require ID and allow third party withdrawals, which is what you want with these cards.

This is nothing to do with that. Bitstamp are targeting people using these cards for extra KYC

I'm still using mine, just a fair warning to people, you can't deny it unless you work for bitstamp and know for sure they aren't.

The cards are good and Mateo has no way of stealing the details or anything else people might be worried about. But if you're planning to use them on bitstamp be warned.

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
What happens when the card expires? Can you order a new one from their website or no?

You can order as many cards as you want, but when the card expires, it's generally better not to have any money on it and just take a new card.

The bank can automatically refund you the card's remaining balance to another Polish bank account (even another Polish prepaid card's account) when it expires, but you would have to register the card if you want this option. That is actually pretty much the only advantage card registration gives you with MB cards, for all other uses of MB cards, registration is redundant.

As for WK cards, you would have to contact the bank's support to get refunded, because that bank doesn't offer automatic refund.

Do these cards ship from the bank that issues them or do you ship the cards?
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Bitstamp will freeze your accounts if they suspect you use these

Not just me that has had this issue!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My plan is to need your services in about 3 months.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Can I use the EUR card to receive a EUR Withdrawal (SEPA) from BitStamp?

I quote what was written on the Stamp:
"THIRD PARTY WITHDRAWALS NOT ALLOWED!Third party withdrawals are defined as those withdraws which are meant to be transferred to account or financial institution that is titled in a name that is different from registered Bitstamp account. Transfers to corporate bank accounts may require further KYC checking."

Has anyone tried it?

You can, but you would still have to verify the Bitstamp account with your ID and then just use your real name when withdrawing to the card's account. Also, you won't be able to provide bank statement with your name, because the cards are no-name cards, which means you will have to upload some utility bill instead. Any address or name will go through to the card's account, but the account itself is still in Poland, though, and you will have to specify Poland as the country when making a withdrawal.

So if I understand correctly I should fill in this way the Withdrawal?

http://i.imgur.com/uoqwjkw.png
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
What happens when the card expires? Can you order a new one from their website or no?
Activity: 13
Can I use the EUR card to receive a EUR Withdrawal (SEPA) from BitStamp?

I quote what was written on the Stamp:
"THIRD PARTY WITHDRAWALS NOT ALLOWED!Third party withdrawals are defined as those withdraws which are meant to be transferred to account or financial institution that is titled in a name that is different from registered Bitstamp account. Transfers to corporate bank accounts may require further KYC checking."

Has anyone tried it?
Activity: 75
Anyone know an easy way to load a used card I just got? If I use wu what info do I give them, the ibn # or the card #? Also any other cash methods like moneypak or something. What if I just wired from my bank here, will it take a while? I don't want to mess this up and send it in the wrong place.

it is fairly easy to load card trough this web https://spectrocoin.com/ ( i'm not promoting it or anything) i did few cards trough this website, to get paypal activated and such, they dont need to much info and its really easy to get verified for repeat transfer
the con is that you will not get very good price for your BTC
Activity: 2
Hi

I ordered a card from mateo last week, sent him the btc (without escrow) and got my tracking ID only few hours later. The delivery took 4 working days and when the card arrived I activated it with a SEPA transfer from an exchange. 24 hours later the card was active and I have no problems to get money from an ATM and use the card online.

Amazing service, thx a lot mateo.

I'm looking forward to buy more cards from you.
Activity: 522
Merit: 266
Anybody in Australia having had a go at this yet? Whats the verdict?

I don't think you're likely to get an answer here. I shipped to a few Australians here on this forum in the past, but I can't give you their usernames without their permission. I haven't received any complaints from them though, if my word means anything to you.

thanks for that. I tend to believe you going by the general thread. I will take it from here via PM
Activity: 103
Anyone know an easy way to load a used card I just got? If I use wu what info do I give them, the ibn # or the card #? Also any other cash methods like moneypak or something. What if I just wired from my bank here, will it take a while? I don't want to mess this up and send it in the wrong place.
Activity: 1
Amazing service. Answered all of my questions promptly only took about a week and a half to get here. Will be doing business again. Thanks Mat!
Activity: 522
Merit: 266
Anybody in Australia having had a go at this yet? Whats the verdict?
OP is there a faster more reliable way to get a hold of u other than pm? I need to know what's going on faster or look elsewhere? I'm a serious no bs buyer, and waiting for a response from u.

I apologize for the wait. I just replied to you. I have a large amount of inquiries right now and I look at each individually (I don't do auto or half-assed responses), so there are some delays. Usually, I reply in 2-12 hours.
My Skype is: mateo.talk (but you would have a better chance of reaching me through PM or email).

Ok i pmed u back and sent btc, with all my info to send it to. Let me know if u need anything else from me.
OP is there a faster more reliable way to get a hold of u other than pm? I need to know what's going on faster or look elsewhere? I'm a serious no bs buyer, and waiting for a response from u.
Activity: 1
Is it possible to pay you for the card by Paypal?

Is it possible to send money to the card from another visa-card?
Activity: 14
And I replied. Thanks (: waiting for your answer
Can I order 1 visa card (EUR) or is it still sold out? Thanks!

All cards are in stock now. I PMed you the details.
I sent u a pm let me know what u think.
Activity: 14
Can I order 1 visa card (EUR) or is it still sold out? Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: