Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous reloadable prepaid plastic VISA ATM cards with own IBAN - page 13. (Read 159215 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
is it ok use more than 1 card? if i buy 2 cards, i have 5k yearly limit in summary, right?
Activity: 15
has anyone try upload fund on entropay with these cards?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
please pm me i would like to buy one as long as it is greendot reloadable
Activity: 300
Merit: 253
Ok Check!
Can this be used to withdraw fiat from bitstamp in exchange of btc? Does bitstamp require ID now?
Activity: 13
i want to buy 1 VISA MB EUR, pm me  Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I'd like one, PM me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
I also want a Card but I also want a bank account with this can I have this and can I receive money in this bank account safely from other peoples
Activity: 3
i can vouch that the usd cards work with paypal
Activity: 1
Activity: 2
Very fast shipping, attentive attitude to customers. Very pleased I will address again. Thank you, Mateo.
Activity: 1
Interested - emailed you.
Activity: 28
I want one MB VISA, sent PM.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
What is the maximum you can load on a card? Is it possible to load 1100 EUR on a card? I need one of those every month.  Just the numbers, not physical card.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
BTC-e requires no AML?
Activity: 41
i buy one and all ok and mateo answer all my questions

thanks,
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Let's get rich together
what price per card??
Success! my MB card arrived in 9 days to the east coast

will update on paypal confirmation.
Activity: 42
ordered a MB plan card, will update when arrived Smiley excellent communication so far.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
So the exchange that many have been using for transferring to these cards via SEPA is going to start requiring ID verification after May 30th.  The exchange is the one with the initials TRT.  So get your money out now if you like your privacy!  The details are in the exchange's news section:

For Individuals only:
Level 1 – Crypto currencies trades without any FIAT deposits or withdrawals: No documents necessary
Level 2 - FIAT deposits and or withdrawals up to Euro or US$ 15.000 monthly: Upload a copy of your Passport or national ID and a recent utility bill
Level 3 - FIAT deposits and or withdrawals over Euro or US$ 15.000 monthly: We will mail you documents to be signed and returned to us

Also a question for mateo: in this situation would there be a currency conversion fee (assuming MB/WK USD card):

USD on exchange -> SEPA in USD -> Withdraw from ATM in USD

Edit: Also for mateo: would it be possible to set up a private thread somewhere that only your customers could access?  That way we could discuss which exchanges to use and the best ways to stay anonymous more openly.
Pages:
Jump to: