Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous reloadable prepaid plastic VISA ATM cards with own IBAN - page 14. (Read 159255 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I want one and ill use it for Paypal. If i can verify a paypal and receive funds in it, that would be great. I'll post the review here.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Someone do verified a paypal with these cards?
Activity: 1
I need to add the poland atm card with iban to paypal. I have uk and some other euro ebay and paypal, can I add
this card to uk and euro paypal and withdraw, or do i need a poland paypal??

Do you know whether these cards can accept payment from currencyfair.com? usually this site only allows transfers onto an account in your own name.
Activity: 36
Ohmigosh; mateo has been such a pleasure to work with.

I got a few cards, they arrived promptly, sent some money to one of them via btc-e visa/mastercard funding method, and the money didn't show up. Come to find out you HAVE to send a few dollars to activate the card (via IBAN first). He helped me out by sending a couple bucks, card is activated, all the money I sent was there waiting for me Smiley

Thanks for being awesome, would absolutely recommend buying from him. Just went out to sushi via anon bitcoin, super excited!
Activity: 3

is it proven that these cards will work on a usa atm?

also
are you only accepting btc payments for these cards?
Hey, can any US customer confirm if there's any issue with using nameless credit cards in the US?
Activity: 2
please PM me, I want a PLN card
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
I used the card, both in a shop and for an internet payment. All smoothly. I'd be interested in buying 3 more.
Activity: 229
Bought some MB cards and they arrived to me very quickly on the third morning after Mateo had posted them with free shipping  Smiley
I am very happy with the service over all (Y)
Found out that the USD card is really expensive to use for some reason - From the 200$ I transferred from Bitstamp with sepa only 186$ showed up on the account. With EUR cards and and exchanges dealing with Euros nothing was lost.

PS: The tutorial on tempsend seems to be missing now  Wink

Will be buying some more cards and can recommend Mateo to anyone interested in those cards  Cool
Hi, i'm interested too for these cards. To be more specific, I need 5 Visa MB Eur cards (if they are available).

I've just sent you a PM.  Smiley
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
I've received and activated EUR prepaid card, it works very well TY mateo!
Thinking of buying one of these cards for GBP... Just wondering how I can load anonymously though? I can't seem to find a BTC exchange that doesn't need ID verification?
LocalBTC seems a pain for SEPA as most people are doing quick 'faster payments'..
Not sure if this cards suited for me if it's hard to load :\
Thanks   Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Standard would be issued in name.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Do you sell both the anonymous and standard MB card? The anon one is that with Statue of Liberty pic?
Activity: 199
mine probably on monday,,easter holidays make me wait more..
Activity: 2
got mine too. although the shipping wasnt so fast cos i live halfway across the world but i received and it works. thanks mateo
Hi
I recived the card yesterday, fast shipping and tracking no, very professional seller, easy to get contact and fast reply, i would gladly recommend this seller.
Activity: 11
Card has own iban, do we know name of the bank ?

Yes and yes.

- Account number:
- Iban Or Swift Code
- Bank name
- Account holder name

- Account number: also known as the IBAN (in Europe at least) Wink Every card has it's own separate IBAN, which is for loading that specific card.
- Iban Or Swift Code - IBAN, look above, SWIFT (otherwise known as BIC) is just a code identifying a specific bank (kind of like a car's license plate). SWIFT doesn't tell you anything about the account, it only tells in which bank the account is. If you know the bank's name, you know the SWIFT and vice versa.
- Bank name - again look above. Both the SWIFT and bank's name are in the .pdf instructions that I send to people, as well as on the card's TOS page, that you get with the card.
- Account holder name - can be anything (at least for MB cards) - personal or company name or simply "Prepaid Card".

I hope that clears it up a little for you, as well as for other people.

Thaks, very informative  !  Grin Thats just wanna know, i order card for you soon  Smiley
I have a few questions regarding fees.

1. Lets say I do an International Wire Transfer from Russia(funds are in Rubles) to load my USD MB card, do I get charged the 3% currency conversion fee?
2. If not, when does the conversion fee apply? Only when purchasing/withdrawing in a currency other than what the card is in? Example: USD Card, Purchase GBP I get charged 3%?
Pages:
Jump to: