Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous reloadable prepaid plastic VISA ATM cards with own IBAN - page 19. (Read 159255 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
going to PM you.
Activity: 2
http://i41.tinypic.com/2ldu8ht.png
Available.
Type: Anonymous reloadable VISA ELECTRON EUR prepaid card with it's own IBAN

Is it possible to integrate this card and the related account to an online payment processor?
I want to accept credit / debit card payments (Asia region) ANONYMOUSLY.
Trusted guy ! Received it after some days!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005
Is it possible to just get a card number and the security code?  I plan to use this card online only.
card,

Yes, I can unseal the card's envelope and send you the data. Then the card effectively becomes a VCC for you, and like with all VCCs, you have to trust the seller.

For PayPal to send payments I need an address registered with a card, will this work?

The card will work with any address on PayPal as billing info (except US and UK PayPals), both when the card is registered and unregistered.

I need it to work on the US paypal site...  Is that possible?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
anondebitcard.com
Hi Mateo are those the wbk right? have you ever had a problem when a business does iban transfer? when i received money from allegro.pl, the card stopped working. Any other transfer is fine, did it ever happened to you? i switched to mbank because of that.
Thanks in advance
Best of business with your sale!!!!!
Activity: 21
I too have ordered a card from mateo and everything was fine. Received the card in about 2 weeks. Very satisfied Smiley
Activity: 19
Its really work i order 6 card got it after 3 day (europe). Register it , Use it to send money from paypal to my first card with low amount just about 27euro (got some problem on paypal after that they need adrees proof and shi't for verified -*-). But yeah i got 27euro out and use my card on ATM here in sweden without problem.

Just take out 100kr on ATM, but ya its work Cheesy

Now i wait untill i got enough BTC from my mining for sell to get about 500euro+ to make SEPA withdraw on BTC-e . and i will make a proof later if nothing go wrong. To make more trust on Mateo .

End of this month i will got about 2BTC so i can sell and do withdraw with SEPA on BTC-e you guys can wait and see with me. Smiley

You can change your pin kod anytime and there is you info you put in then you register on bank side. I dont think Mateo can know about that infomation and e-mail that you put in.

That is just what i think . all i can do now is only wait and try it by myself.

sorry for my bad english but i try my best Sad

Ps: I register paypal-poland account that its why i can take out money to poland bank Wink
Activity: 4
Step 1. Seller reads cc number, expiry date and CVV2, before sending cc.
Step 2. Remotely checks periodically card's balance sending a SMS.
Step 3. If balance, he uses the card online (no more verification than those digits).
Step 4. (Optional) He calls +48 61 81 19999 and blocks card and account.
Step 5. Enjoy!  Angry

Can you comment on how is that possible? The cards come in sealed envelopes from the bank and I can't see the data of the card, unless the customer requests to unseal the envelope and send the data digitally.
Ask any of the people I sold to if the money in their cards went missing.

Also, you never bought from me, you're a brand new user with only two identical posts, both of which are aimed at me, so obviously you're an alt account of a card reseller just spreading FUD about a competitor.

Sorry, but I'm not a competitor spreading "fear, uncertainty and doubt". I'm just a guy really interested in getting prepaid cards and bank accounts. I discovered those VISA cards with IBAN and was very excited, but then I realized that it wasn't secure to get them via intermediaries. Maybe you're just a good guy doing business, but your system has security holes. Actually it's a problem with bank cards themselves. It isn't impossible to open/close a plain paper letter (or print a new one), check card's balance by SMS, use the card's numbers to buy online or even block the card remotely. If you say/promise that you don't do it, OK, but you can't deny it is feasible.
Ideally one could use the 'Verified by VISA' system, where you can password-protect your card, but that's an optional system for participating retailers.
You can change your card's PIN, but not the numbers printed on it.

This forum has more rules than North Korea: new users only allowed to post at "Beginners & Help", 360 sec rule, "cannot delete your own topics", and so on. I had to post there first, and cannot delete first "identical" post (aimed at anyone reselling cards).
Can you pm , having problems with sending messages..

Gr
Activity: 102
Hi Mateo,

what happens with actual account once the card is maxed out?

Can I access it via online banking of some sort?

Activity: 1
I've sent you a PM and a mail, Mateo. You seem legit and nice.

- Phemy
Activity: 4
Step 1. Seller reads cc number, expiry date and CVV2, before sending cc.
Step 2. Remotely checks periodically card's balance sending a SMS.
Step 3. If balance, he uses the card online (no more verification than those digits).
Step 4. (Optional) He calls +48 61 81 19999 and blocks card and account.
Step 5. Enjoy!  Angry
HI..
pm please with full cost and western union details:
2 euro cards
1 GBP card
DHL tracked to China
Activity: 71
Does this mean these cards will work anywhere, say, China?
legendary
Is it possible to just get a card number and the security code?  I plan to use this card online only.
card,

Yes, I can unseal the card's envelope and send you the data. Then the card effectively becomes a VCC for you, and like with all VCCs, you have to trust the seller.

For PayPal to send payments I need an address registered with a card, will this work?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
My Skype: nishtrip15 Yahoo: tbnten
Is it possible to just get a card number and the security code?  I plan to use this card online only.

Do these cards work for online purchases? I know you say paypal, but other sites that accept credit / debit cards? Don't most sites require a name / address together with the cc info? Sorry for the dumbass questions....

Yes, they do, but they won't work on sites that only accept cards issued in US or UK. If a site only accepts cards from US, then you need a card issued by a US bank/financial institution and there's no way around it.

As for address, these cards generally work with any address (billing address and the address on the card doesn't need to match). And you can use them unregistered, which means you don't need to put any name or address on them. Worth to note: any site that knows your credit card number, will know what country and bank the card has been issued in, so keep that in mind.

ah ok, thanks for the explanation. I'm sure most sites worldwide will accept cards issued in US or UK. I'm actually looking for a card that is accepted by the Sony Entertainment Network because for some reason it doesn't accept my Thai visa card

Well, I don't have anything to comment on that. It's impossible for me to know all the rules and policies, every site has. You just have to read, the rules and guidelines. If the site only accepts cards from a specific country, then only the cards from that country will work.

Hey man,is it necessary to load first time to activate the card or we can directly link it to a Paypal account and start withdrawing?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Do these cards work for online purchases? I know you say paypal, but other sites that accept credit / debit cards? Don't most sites require a name / address together with the cc info? Sorry for the dumbass questions....

Yes, they do, but they won't work on sites that only accept cards issued in US or UK. If a site only accepts cards from US, then you need a card issued by a US bank/financial institution and there's no way around it.

As for address, these cards generally work with any address (billing address and the address on the card doesn't need to match). And you can use them unregistered, which means you don't need to put any name or address on them. Worth to note: any site that knows your credit card number, will know what country and bank the card has been issued in, so keep that in mind.

ah ok, thanks for the explanation. I'm sure most sites worldwide will accept cards issued in US or UK. I'm actually looking for a card that is accepted by the Sony Entertainment Network because for some reason it doesn't accept my Thai visa card
Activity: 3
Any downside to not doing the registration besides only being able to check transactions/balance through SMS and not being able to change PIN?

The place where I plan to use this card forces me to enter a billing address located in another country. My fear is: when I register the card at the bank with a Polish address, the transaction may not be accepted if at the place where I plan to use it I enter a billing address in a different country. While if I don't register the card at all, every billing address should get accepted?

I do understand they can still see the card was issued by another country, but I don't think this site cares as long as I use a billing address in the country they want and the card uses the currency (EUR) they require.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: