Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous reloadable prepaid plastic VISA ATM cards with own IBAN - page 23. (Read 159255 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Yesterday I verified my PayPal account with that PLN Visa card. All fine. I loaded my PayPal by Bitcoin through Virwox exchange and tried to do a withdrawal to my card, all seems fine as well, my PP account didn't get limited, withdrawal hasn't arrived to the card's IBAN yet, but that's normal since PayPal always holds funds for some time for new accounts.
These cards are working like he said they would, great work. Definitely gonna buy some more in the near future.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I'm interested in one of these but I'd need the card to have  feedback from a trusted member of this community.
I bought one card from him. It was that black one. The card arrived after 2 days. I registered the card, it requires Polish info to register, but he was very helpful and sent me pictures how to register. I sent some money to the card's account and just withdrawn that from on an atm and it worked. Gonna try it with Paypal now.
Activity: 36
any feedback on these cards?
Ok, I'll take one card. More later if everything is ok.
Where to send BTC?
Activity: 145
Merit: 105
is it possible to use them in USA? Huh  I know they are visa and all, but
everyone knows how depressing USA is these days...  Will it have some card holder's name printed on it? So, if I go to ATM machine it would probably work, but if I go to some grocery store or wal mart?  Would I be able to use these cards these? Also some sites that selling stuff online demand billing address and they check it real time... How would that work? Thanks
How long does it take to deliver these cards?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Thread locked.

This post has been last updated on March 24, 2014, 18:54:11
Pages:
Jump to: