Pages:
Author

Topic: Another ASIC company[Could be a scam?] - page 4. (Read 27334 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
April 19, 2013, 12:39:07 PM
this is 1000% legit. i ordered 5!

No, you haven't as we aren't accepting orders on them just yet.

Please don't post mis-information about our company.

not
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
April 19, 2013, 10:28:46 AM
http://www.asicrigs.com/
interests me, would be nice if legit Smiley
Activity: 42
April 19, 2013, 09:45:12 AM
this is 1000% legit. i ordered 5!

not
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
April 19, 2013, 08:18:01 AM
This might be an interesting deal since 949$ for 20 GH/s isn't too bad Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 18, 2013, 09:24:25 AM
Bah,I should be first to do a review since I did technically find the site.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
April 17, 2013, 03:24:05 AM
Thank you John K.

Thank you to those who have also requested to be one of the first 5 to get one of our ASIC devices when they are ready to ship and do a review on them, we really appreciate it.

We have heard back from our chip manufacturer today however, they have not given us a solid date for when these chips will be ready to utilize fully, we are currently trying to get more information so that we can set a timeline for people wanting to order our products and lay rest to claims we are a scam company.

At the same time, we are also looking to source chips from a potential other provider (as a backup) should our current provider not be able to give us a definite timeframe for when these chips will be ready.

Thanks again for all the questions, comments and feedback we are getting about our ASIC Rigs line of mining devices, we honestly didn't expect that for a product we have not officially launched yet, there would be this much interest! We (as well as you) are anxiously awaiting news on when we can finally fulfill orders and be able to ship this range of ASIC mining devices out, as always, once I have more news to post, I will do so in this thread.

In addition, those of you who have emailed over the past 24 hours, you should now have replies to your queries.

No problems, I would be happy to buy one myself to test (and write a review too) depending on when you're able to ship.   Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
April 16, 2013, 07:51:09 PM
I have added the link to this chain on the Scam Alert panel 

Thank you GPU Rigs for the clarification and information as to your current status. Ill change your status on my other thread to "awaiting shipping" status.
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
from democracy to self-rule.
April 16, 2013, 02:52:29 PM
I am in for an order using an escrow for trial. Plus if it happens, it will be the first ever ASIC in India and that will be a huge rep++ for you! There is a growing community here but nothing to buy, be it FPGAs, let alone ASICs.
April 16, 2013, 11:38:35 AM
Thank you John K.

Thank you to those who have also requested to be one of the first 5 to get one of our ASIC devices when they are ready to ship and do a review on them, we really appreciate it.

We have heard back from our chip manufacturer today however, they have not given us a solid date for when these chips will be ready to utilize fully, we are currently trying to get more information so that we can set a timeline for people wanting to order our products and lay rest to claims we are a scam company.

At the same time, we are also looking to source chips from a potential other provider (as a backup) should our current provider not be able to give us a definite timeframe for when these chips will be ready.

Thanks again for all the questions, comments and feedback we are getting about our ASIC Rigs line of mining devices, we honestly didn't expect that for a product we have not officially launched yet, there would be this much interest! We (as well as you) are anxiously awaiting news on when we can finally fulfill orders and be able to ship this range of ASIC mining devices out, as always, once I have more news to post, I will do so in this thread.

In addition, those of you who have emailed over the past 24 hours, you should now have replies to your queries.

Activity: 56
April 16, 2013, 12:34:35 AM
Count me in for one of the first people to review an ASIC. Just to be clear, it would be the AR10 for $2649.00, right?
legendary
April 15, 2013, 09:59:50 PM
Okay here is an update on the escrow idea suggested on the 2nd page of this thread.

In essence, yes, we will happily do that however, what we would prefer is to do an escrow payment for the first 5 ASIC rigs when we are ready and able to ship them to customers.

This basically means that nobody wanting to order one of our ASIC systems has to tie bitcoin funds up prematurely and also, does not put us in the position of tying peoples funds up and having unexpected further delays, thus being labeled 'scammers' further on the boards due to delays, like what is currently happening with BFL by many individuals.

So yes, the first 5 people in this thread to post they would like to utilize the escrow suggestion, we will definitely honor that, once our ASIC Rigs are ready and able to be shipped to customers so long as John K is alright with that and the fees for using him as escrow aren't ridiculous.

Our only real stipulation is that we ask the escrow payments ONLY be used by individuals on BitcoinTalk that are established, well-known on this forum and will actively verify the rigs do work and also post a review of them on this very forum in detail.

I have been alerted by wachtwoord to this thread. I'm willing to act as the escrow for a flat 1.5% fee here, considering that this is a commercial transaction. Please drop me a PM when you need my services.
Oh, and before I forget - I only do pure BTC escrow here to lessen the transfer fees and hassle involved. I will not hold PayPal/Wire unless I decide otherwise.
legendary
April 15, 2013, 09:55:35 PM
Okay here is an update on the escrow idea suggested on the 2nd page of this thread.

In essence, yes, we will happily do that however, what we would prefer is to do an escrow payment for the first 5 ASIC rigs when we are ready and able to ship them to customers.

This basically means that nobody wanting to order one of our ASIC systems has to tie bitcoin funds up prematurely and also, does not put us in the position of tying peoples funds up and having unexpected further delays, thus being labeled 'scammers' further on the boards due to delays, like what is currently happening with BFL by many individuals.

So yes, the first 5 people in this thread to post they would like to utilize the escrow suggestion, we will definitely honor that, once our ASIC Rigs are ready and able to be shipped to customers so long as John K is alright with that and the fees for using him as escrow aren't ridiculous.

Our only real stipulation is that we ask the escrow payments ONLY be used by individuals on BitcoinTalk that are established, well-known on this forum and will actively verify the rigs do work and also post a review of them on this very forum in detail.

I have been alerted by wachtwoord to this thread. I'm willing to act as the escrow for a flat 1.5% fee here, considering that this is a commercial transaction. Please drop me a PM when you need my services.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
April 15, 2013, 09:33:01 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
April 15, 2013, 06:46:35 PM
That seems like a positive reply. I am glad to hear this.

I look forward to being the first to receive [or one of the 5, anwyays] one of these ASIC machines.
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
April 15, 2013, 06:36:41 PM
I'm with limited connectivity at the moment but would like to reserve a spot. Please let me know what i need to do.
Activity: 492
April 15, 2013, 05:42:20 PM
I would also be happy to be one of these magical five escrowers. On the plus side, I've been on the forums over a year and never scammed anyone. On the minus side, I'm nobody special. On the plus side again, I'm British (Londoner) so shipping would be quick and easy.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
April 15, 2013, 02:50:22 PM

Please consider me as one of those five.

Not a problem. Will let you know directly when we are able to ship a device so that we can arrange the escrow payment Smiley

Thank you Smiley

Thank you as well. I PM'ed John K about this thread asking whether he agrees to provide his escrow service.
April 15, 2013, 02:34:53 PM

Not a problem. Will let you know directly when we are able to ship a device so that we can arrange the escrow payment Smiley

Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
April 15, 2013, 02:23:46 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 15, 2013, 01:57:28 PM
fishy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: