Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 15. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 13
November 16, 2018, 01:05:47 PM
Your assumption may be wrong, now the price of bitcoin is back down to a value of $ 5612 and we can be sure that the price can go back down. Many people, including me, hope that the price of bitcoin continues to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2018, 12:55:39 PM
We should search history that every year (December) Market will not pump. As history market need some time to rise again. Has some time to December and will see future.
And yet, I believe that at the moment we are witnessing the last stage of a fall, then rapid growth will begin. Will it happen in December 2018 or later I don’t presume to say, but I’m sure that growth will be in the next 2-3 months.

People wait for a miracle at the end of the year. And for me it seems quite understandable that prices will try to rise. I wait for it too. There are many coins which should be more expensive.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 16, 2018, 12:13:14 PM
Very difficult situation. Last year, about the same situation, there were high growing volumes, but now everything is very, very vague. The situation with Roger Ver and Craig ... It makes me think of December and Bakkt. Something must happen, decide the fate of Bitcoin  Wink

it is likely that growth will be more centralized. And fewer coins will be involved. although I'd like to see last year's candidates.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 12:04:19 PM
can give me some data or analys from  relevant site or people about Bull trend in december, or this just your assumtion for
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
November 16, 2018, 11:08:30 AM
Very difficult situation. Last year, about the same situation, there were high growing volumes, but now everything is very, very vague. The situation with Roger Ver and Craig ... It makes me think of December and Bakkt. Something must happen, decide the fate of Bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
November 16, 2018, 10:58:57 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Maybe it is another bull run... but i am not sure because both bitcoin and ethereum now having a big dump.. Seeing those coins gets a dump is the saddest thing because bitcoin and ethereum is the future of cryptocurrency. But i still believe that both bitcoin and ethereum will have a big comeback!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 10:54:39 AM
would be nice to have bull run, but unfortunately I do not believe that this will happen it December

Agree with you . Now there are no prerequisites that this will happen again this year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 16, 2018, 10:35:54 AM
would be nice to have bull run, but unfortunately I do not believe that this will happen it December

Same here, I believe bullrun will not going this year end because of the continuing bearish market. Bitcoin's price fall this week indicate that the growth for this year will not be like last year and the price might further fall before the recovery start next year. This year is not a time for another bullrun but accumulation and recovery might start only next year. December is a time for holiday and most people like to spend their money in gifts rather than in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1210
November 16, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
I am yet to see anything that suggest that there will be a bull run this December. Although it sure would be nice if it does happen, the bear trend has been unbearably long.
I am still waiting for him, although it seems impossible that there will be a bull run in December, but time is still running, then all possibilities are still possible. I will not regret any results later because now I can only hope. crypto is often surprising :-)
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
November 16, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
Many of us are really hoping to see some activity but it will take some time.More panic yet to come.Already we had witnessed too much volatility and blood bath scenarios in the crypto world and also witnessed the battle of hash power in the recent hard fork.The times are quite peril and more or less quite risky.So yet more panic to come in the coming days and we may be able to buy more dips because itself bitcoin is yet to go through some serious changes.Just need to be patient and calm and wait for the right opportunity.Though making small trades on some altcoins seems good at present.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Yes, I also heard that the price of bitcoin in December will greatly increase. And right after dropping below $ 6000 Smiley And just recently it happened. And as long as everything goes to plan. Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 16, 2018, 09:54:07 AM
Everybody is expecting for a bull run this December, it would be great if it happen because this bearish market is too long already so we want to have some excitement in the crypto world.  My guess is, it may come late December or early next year,  probably first quarter of 2019. Anyway, let's just hope and pray that it would come  soonest so that we will have a merry christmas and a happy new year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
November 16, 2018, 09:45:30 AM
I hope this will happen soon, because the increase in the price of bitcoin will spur the rise of other crypto prices
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 09:37:44 AM
I am yet to see anything that suggest that there will be a bull run this December. Although it sure would be nice if it does happen, the bear trend has been unbearably long.
Activity: 346
November 16, 2018, 09:09:47 AM
Bitcoin market falls every three years. This is the third year and statistics shows this has happened before.

Bitcoin Return 2011-2018
             (Data via CoinDesk)
Year    Year Start    Year End    %Change
2011    0.30             4.72            1473%
2012    4.72             13.51          186%
2013    13.5              758             5507%
2014    758               320             - 58% (note)*
2015    320               430             35%
2016    430               968             125%
2017    968               13,860        1331%
2018    13,860           5640           - 59% ( beginning to look like a trend) 
Activity: 280
November 15, 2018, 06:10:12 PM
I do not believe that it is necessary to proceed from the fact that if last year in December there was a bullish market, then this will be. I think the cryptocurrency market is impossible to predict these cyclical periods of growth and decline.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 05:58:04 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 05:57:40 PM
Yes i have also the same feeling that we can expect a bull run but not higher compared last year hopefully we can see atleast $10k
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 05:54:44 PM
We should search history that every year (December) Market will not pump. As history market need some time to rise again. Has some time to December and will see future.

And yet, I believe that at the moment we are witnessing the last stage of a fall, then rapid growth will begin. Will it happen in December 2018 or later I don’t presume to say, but I’m sure that growth will be in the next 2-3 months.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 15, 2018, 05:50:00 PM
common, this is already not fun anymore. every month appears new bull month
Pages:
Jump to: