Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 14. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 04:00:27 PM
Until recently, I thought that with the launch of the Bada platform we will have a chance of a new bull run in December. But the decline in price, which occurred on November 14, I think will not allow us this year to hope for a high price of Bitcoin and other coins. But I do not despair, this year I learned to think about the worst, but to hope for the best.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 16, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
Another December month is coming but it is not so curious month. Because now November month but no chance to rise up cryptocurrency market. Last December 2017 was so hot bitcoin and altcoin. As usual this December maybe not bull run. By the way waiting is best for now.
Activity: 218
November 16, 2018, 03:49:56 PM
I agree that btc has kept the 6k support over and over again for many months now, most people are now calling it the ultimate bottom, so it tells us 2 things, price will soon breakout and we may see 10k mark next month and as soon as btc break couple more resistances on the way up we can expect it to recover fully even before december.
i th8nk taht this yeaf ahs been a really obstacle fpr all of us and that we shall know taht it is sp hard and remeber this
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 03:48:55 PM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

I also think like you, the market has fallen too long enough to accumulate . Sharks are also people and they also need money. This year before Christmas, they definitely need money to spend and they will push the market towards the end of the year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 03:45:03 PM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

In my humble opinion, only the launch of the Bakkt platform can affect bullish December. Yes, there are no prerequisites for a big fall, but they are not for growth either. Too large amounts in the OTC market. Whales don't need a big bitcoin price right now.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 03:36:13 PM
What are the chances that the market will really recover this year or next year? I think they're quite small. People are not ready to enter the market again.
Activity: 420
November 16, 2018, 03:34:47 PM
i don't think if bulrun will be there on December this year.
look at the market now Bitcoin down again, maybe bull run will take a more time.
i think 2 or 3 years again to see that green market.
copper member
Activity: 280
November 16, 2018, 03:32:11 PM
I have had a similar expectation and speculation until this recent fall that saw btc under $6000, it then appear what should be happening this year December should be a reversal of last year's. If there could be any of such, it will just be a little rally but definitely not bull. The bear force is so intense
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 16, 2018, 03:14:54 PM
There were no signs of decline but bitcoin still collapsed down. I think that was the last speculation in the market and ahead of us expects growth !
Activity: 448
November 16, 2018, 03:01:28 PM
If we can observe with the market falling very deeply from last October, even bitcoin is under $ 6000. We all hope for bullrun at the end of this year which is the biggest hope for returning what has been lost from this falling price. December is still quite long and Bitcoin continues to decline, I'm afraid at the end of this month there are no signs of bullrun development, but I expect a lot and continue to observe market movements to complete risk-prone trades.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 16, 2018, 02:31:52 PM
I think we won't see any bull run this year . The market does not have enough buyers, where can market growth come from? I think that large money are waiting for bitcoin at 2,000 dollars or less to enter the market, so we still have a long fall ahead.
Activity: 113
November 16, 2018, 02:22:58 PM
It seems to me that the market will not be the same as it was in December last year, but there are other opportunities to wait out the red market. Now is the time to buy coins.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
November 16, 2018, 02:18:27 PM
I really hope for this "Bullish Market" and most likely in December around 50%, now the cryptocurrency market is hard to guess. I hope the market shows a reasonable increase, I have no premonition that the market will be bull like last year...
copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 02:10:33 PM
I am very hopeful about up coming December in this December probably we will see another bull run.
It may not like that we had last year or it can more better that we had last year as well. So it's a matter of time keep some patience and let's see.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 16, 2018, 02:08:46 PM
I had been thinking for two months like this, the Bull season will start at the end of November. But now, especially after the big fall on last day, I started to think that the bull season would start at the earliest of January. Therefore i think, in December, the market will continue to be stable at low levels.
November 16, 2018, 02:02:11 PM
the 2018 was not a good year for crypto i think we all are looking forward to the bull phase of the market if it started in december it would be a great year-end gift
I believe that we don't need to wait for such a gift in 2018. In 2018, the market gives and will continue to give us only tears.
2018 has heen a wonderful year that helped us all to know a lot ahout different events and to stay strong no matter what
November 16, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

in ,y opinion there arr a lot of good events and things that can be really useful for us amd all we need to do soemtimes is to wait
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 16, 2018, 02:00:24 PM
the 2018 was not a good year for crypto i think we all are looking forward to the bull phase of the market if it started in december it would be a great year-end gift
I believe that we don't need to wait for such a gift in 2018. In 2018, the market gives and will continue to give us only tears.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
November 16, 2018, 01:36:18 PM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
November 16, 2018, 01:12:43 PM
Actually, this year's scenario is likely to repeat in 2014, because the BTC has broken all important resistance, and indeed it may fall to the lower levels. Maybe we have to wait until 2021 to see a new growth cycle.
Pages:
Jump to: