Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 16. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 05:44:10 PM
May be bull run won't happen in december despite bakkt and etf decisions. Probably it is a trap to make people buying.
I think it is a reasonable option
Activity: 921
November 15, 2018, 05:24:18 PM
I think that this year the market will correspond to the position of the beginning of November. Perhaps it will grow by 50 percent, but no more and this growth again there are no prerequisites.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 15, 2018, 04:58:10 PM
I don't believe that bull run will begin in this December. It will be very early and we need some  good news before the run. But I think that good news can be based on many mainnet launching and bakkt launch.
Bakkt launch is on Dec 12, If after that day nothing happened everyone should go to rest. Normally the response should be before the day
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 04:57:25 PM
Now I think the perception and the number of people interested in this market have increased a lot already. So it is very difficult to make predictions. But I think the market will grow at the end of the year so the big-hands can take profits.
I am also almost sure that the whales will have to raise the market to earn a lot of money. I think that this end of the year will be hot. Maybe not like in 2017, but it will still be a stormy end of the year!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 04:43:06 PM
so, who speak about bull run ? Smiley If anyone read posts from 2014? it's really interesting, situation seems the same, same questions, panic and market decline...
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
November 15, 2018, 04:32:31 PM
I personally really hope that the generation of crypto market price values ​​will really be realized in December this year. When referring to the period of last year, December was the right time for the value of coins to soar, but no one could know for sure about the development of crypto values. If this is indeed the case, this month will be a very valuable month to develop investment in more places. So in December, I was able to get the optimal amount of investment results.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
November 15, 2018, 04:31:33 PM
It can not be called next, we do not know whether it will happen. The fact that now time goes by December does not change anything. The market either has purchasing power or not,
the time of year has almost no influence here. Therefore, I am preparing for a more dismal outcome of events, it remains only to hope that all the good projects could predict a similar outcome.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
November 15, 2018, 04:21:24 PM
Agree absolutely, the next bull run has be said to happen in December, 2018 which is few weeks from now. Though the current market price is calling for more buy to store for the next bull run. Coins are at their lowest price since the beginning of the year 2018 because cryptocurrency is planning to make it holder millionaire in couple of weeks from now. Buy now and sell to make huge profits December.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 15, 2018, 04:17:27 PM
I don't believe that bull run will begin in this December. It will be very early and we need some  good news before the run. But I think that good news can be based on many mainnet launching and bakkt launch.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 15, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
Truth is I really need that bull run in december , I don't know if its is too late to hope for it, but I guess  there is no other choice. Crypto adoption is growinhg and it is only normal for price to grow as more people get interested in using this tokens . Fingers double crossed

I think everyone need new bullrun. And it probably will happened. We just need some patience. This such big dumps means that new bullrun comins soon. Its just matter of time....
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
November 15, 2018, 04:08:28 PM
This is what all the people in the community want and been waiting.
Another bull run after a long season of the bear market.
Many holders are now running out of the budget. but still, patience will reign.
all holders and buyers at bear season will have their ultimate profit.

Your optimism is unreasonable. You may put your money in the ground hoping for becoming a millionaire in some years, but that money will cost nothing then. The same applies to crypto, we might lose our money, that's all!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 15, 2018, 04:06:16 PM
even though I am not an investor or trader, but honestly I also really hope for that because even though I am a hunter bounty but the results that I will get not only depend on the stocks that I collect but also depend on market conditions especially for new coins which are definitely very difficult to have good prices when the market is falling
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
November 15, 2018, 04:03:06 PM
Market is following the historical movement and we can expect a significant growth this time. I think we will have the green market soon after this November. A lot of fujds have been withdrawed from the market but this is because of manipulation. Soon, they will invest again and the price will be increased in December.
Activity: 448
November 15, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
Its on its way  Cool
another empty forecast. I would not hope for it and expect only a bad development of events until the end of this year. Thus, it will be easier for us to experience what we see. Wink
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 03:49:23 PM
Its on its way  Cool
Activity: 53
Repme.io
November 15, 2018, 03:45:36 PM
Truth is I really need that bull run in december , I don't know if its is too late to hope for it, but I guess  there is no other choice. Crypto adoption is growinhg and it is only normal for price to grow as more people get interested in using this tokens . Fingers double crossed
Activity: 22
November 15, 2018, 03:44:30 PM
I don't really believe in it, but doesn't matter for me Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 03:42:57 PM
Another bull run will come in late 2018 and early 2019. When the investors start New Year holidays and forgotten crypto, the growth of crypto will occur. I believe it will increase again.
Positive forecasts sounded at the beginning of 2018 and we expected dramatic changes in September, as well as in October of this year. But everything just got worse.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 03:35:32 PM
Another bull run will come in late 2018 and early 2019. When the investors start New Year holidays and forgotten crypto, the growth of crypto will occur. I believe it will increase again.
Activity: 7
November 15, 2018, 03:30:33 PM
LOL it wont happen becaue BTC's technicals says it will drop to $3k before going bull,so it means it will be next year or a two for it to happen.I am more focused in trading short right now as the market is being bearish for a long period of  time but it doesnt affect me because i can still earn while the market is bleeding.
Pages:
Jump to: