Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 17. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 15, 2018, 03:28:07 PM
I think that you should not expect much in December.Winter 2019 maybe,although I doubt it.In my opinion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 15, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
I wish your words were true. Since bitcoin today fell to$5400. So whether it will grow by December 2018 is not known...
Activity: 238
November 15, 2018, 02:50:04 PM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

I wish you were right. but it's seem to have very little chance to bull run right now.
anyway, I still think this is a very good time to invest though
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 02:17:08 PM
lol, it looks like it won't happen in December, even we will see worse conditions than this some candles have shown a picture and predictions that show the opposite, the market will get worse due to negative sentiment
Activity: 420
November 15, 2018, 01:52:48 PM
at the moment I do not believe that the market will be able to recover to its previous position. Now the market is again very lowered down and I do not know how this could end.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 15, 2018, 01:50:19 PM
Without the arrival of institutional investors, we will not wait for bullish growth and what we see now is not the bottom...
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
November 15, 2018, 01:47:32 PM
I can tell that i am ready now for bull run.
i got good numbers on my wallet.
But still i am keeping myself on buying low price tokens.
This will give more profit in the near future.
I do believe on December bullrun, i know it will start this month.
Activity: 476
Merit: 88
Online Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 15, 2018, 01:46:22 PM
No i dont think so , This year bitcoin had so many difficulties and it made it hard for it to recover , bitcoin would go downer in my vie because of the miners and the people who would rather to sell their bitcoin to change its market price .
Last bear market lasted 2 years. And unfortunately, the current market cap seems to support this option so far. As well autumn Bull runs had been starting usually in October.
Activity: 230
November 15, 2018, 01:40:44 PM
No i dont think so , This year bitcoin had so many difficulties and it made it hard for it to recover , bitcoin would go downer in my vie because of the miners and the people who would rather to sell their bitcoin to change its market price .
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
November 15, 2018, 01:35:10 PM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Nah i dont think there will be another bull run this year, i dont wanna sound pessimistic but achieving new ath could take more years and needs a majoy catalyst, these days market bored me i missed those volitility in the market

May be we are getting too pessimistic here with he recent fall that happen. It would be possible that bull run will begin from coming days and will still rise to 10k+. So this would mean that still almost people would double the money in some time only even if they buy now in this fallen market.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 15, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

Nah i dont think there will be another bull run this year, i dont wanna sound pessimistic but achieving new ath could take more years and needs a majoy catalyst, these days market bored me i missed those volitility in the market
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
November 15, 2018, 01:22:04 PM
Many shocked yesterday's sharp drop in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. We need to wait some time and see what this development will lead to. Various options are possible, including the growth of the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, even in mid-November, we cannot yet say what awaits us by the end of this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 01:10:03 PM
After analyzing several branches and hundreds of messages, it is safe to say that no one knows anything. Solid assumptions, some resemble the truth, others from the realm of fantasy.
But it is good that the community has revived and is actively discussing the current situation. There is a general consolidation against the backdrop of a falling market.
In my opinion, we are waiting for a small race by the end of the year, after which a six-month flat.
Activity: 255
November 15, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

I really hope that in December the market will recover again. After reading your article, I was feeling much better. The price of bitcoin will increase, may not be as high as last year but it will help the market be stabilized again. That is good news for investors because this year we have a lot of difficulties
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 15, 2018, 12:53:10 PM
After the next fall in the price of cryptocurrency, it is difficult to expect a bull market at the end of December 2018. But everything can change in one day.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 15, 2018, 12:49:42 PM
I hope it will be true. I really want to see a bull run again. It will be very good with bakkt issue also. That can create huge hype about bitcoin. I think it is possible because with last dump i think bears need to open their longs from that price . They can not dump more than that in my opinion.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 12:31:41 PM
Yes, all indicators show that we will see growth, but yesterday the market surprised everyone, I still can't understand why. There is one important remark, last year it was the same before the arrival of the bull market rolled back
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 12:28:39 PM
I have been positive that by December 2018, there will be a bull run in the crypto market but with the look of things I predict we may not have bull run this year again but rather early 2019.
copper member
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 12:22:50 PM
People always said bullrun on end year but sadly this isn't happened till now
I don't understand too why this year is very hard for crypto compared from last year which is really good for community
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 11:50:08 AM
I still believe significant increase will happen before december ends.  If not i will invest on btc a little more. Anyway i am for long term investment because my faith that btc will skyrocket remains even as we experience the seeming unending decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: