Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 21. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 145
November 14, 2018, 08:05:06 AM
But if the bull market really happens and can last a long time because there are already so many waiting when it arrives because I am also looking forward to it because the portfolio that I have has increasingly depleted the price even many coins that have no value because of the market a few months ago it will be like last year's drama with a huge increase in a short period of time and after that the price dropped so deep but basically I'm still very confident to hold assets until January 2019.

The market always goes against the majority. Now most are waiting for a bullish trend. And it will be, but later. Because it's needed to make sure that it's waited by as few people as possible.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 07:58:07 AM
I dont think history should repeat itself, but nevertheless I hope so. lets just hope for the best.
History always repeats itself, we can only learn from our / others ' mistakes. But do not take my words literally, I do not mean that there will be causeless growth, as in January 2018.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 07:31:21 AM
In 2017, the price of bitcoin has been going up throughout the year.
I think Bitcoin's price will surpass the $10000 by end of 2018 because there are new big money investors who have interested for exchange platforms and are buying Bitcoin.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 06:49:04 AM
Just take two week for we are ready of december but never got good news when bitcoin and altcoin on the higher price, many people waiting will be the same situation of December on this year or maybe just the same price of bitcoin and altcoin keep lower.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 14, 2018, 06:45:37 AM
if you think there is going to be a bull run in December, you are more stupid than you can imagine.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
November 14, 2018, 06:43:00 AM
Yeah I guess we have a bullrun this december but not like 2017 bullrun. As we can see, bitcoin crashed a high percentage of value and it cannot reach it again. We are stuck at stable price at the middle of this year. Well for me We have an bullrun december or january but it cannot reach again the higher price of it like 2017 did.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
November 14, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
I doubt that this year there will be a rapid increase in the price of Bitcoin, since for this it is necessary that many new investors come, ready to invest not only in Bitcoin, but also in other crypto currencies.
Activity: 512
November 14, 2018, 06:27:47 AM
I'm hoping to see the bull run in this year but I do not think if it will be happen because we can see now that the market is still in red or down, the reason behind it I think investors now are tired in crypto already.
copper member
Activity: 308
November 14, 2018, 06:24:56 AM
From all indications, it is not possible to have another all time high this year but I am optimistic that there could be some price rally at least to above 50% from current level. It has been a crazy year for crypto in 2018 and we have learnt the hard way. A lot of crypto enthusiast are now wary and understand the market dynamics better
Activity: 270
November 14, 2018, 06:11:48 AM
This is what most cryptocurrency enthusiasts have been waiting for (including me), as it had been the trend for the past few years. There's always some spike in prices during December, considering Bitcoin had maintained the 6k'ish level, so am impending breakout might be possible in a few weeks. But don't keep your hopes really high as anything can happen in the market.
Activity: 150
November 14, 2018, 06:06:23 AM
Everyone is waiting for the bull run, we are speculating and just hope it happens this year, probably by December. The market has been down for long, we need a come back.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 05:57:37 AM
Were not seeing another run until 2020-2021 whales would never do something like that while it's so fresh in people's minds
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 06:19:52 PM
BTC, year on year has never taken a backwards step! This year will be no different  Cool
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 06:01:31 PM
It seems to me that the December bull this year won't be. Already nearly an end of the year, and the bitcoin price everything remains at the level of 6300 dollra. It isn't enough and she won't be able to rise until the end of the year to 20 000 dollars. For this purpose the price has to grow every week for 2 000 dollars, and it is impossible.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 05:53:25 PM
I dont think history should repeat itself, but nevertheless I hope so. lets just hope for the best.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 10, 2018, 05:45:05 PM
But if the bull market really happens and can last a long time because there are already so many waiting when it arrives because I am also looking forward to it because the portfolio that I have has increasingly depleted the price even many coins that have no value because of the market a few months ago it will be like last year's drama with a huge increase in a short period of time and after that the price dropped so deep but basically I'm still very confident to hold assets until January 2019.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
The expectations are high with regards to a bull run in December. I am however not confident about a bull run as December is nearby, taken into consideration the market have been stagnant for a while. Personally I wish there would be a bull run.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
November 10, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
I think this may happen next month when Bitcoin is changing very aggressively recently. Those who have confidence in the crypto market will be rewarded. We can be confident about this.
Activity: 304
November 10, 2018, 05:57:59 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Yes, i strongly agree with you that the month of December is the bull run.. and i believe that bitcoin and the other altcoins will pump this December. Let's hold our coins!
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 10, 2018, 05:35:49 AM
I think this time there will be no bull run in December. In early 2019 there is a possibility of a huge pump. Looking at the present situation the market will not grow within a month. So wait for 2019. If the price increases, there will no ATH this time.  
Pages:
Jump to: