Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 22. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
November 10, 2018, 05:33:08 AM
Well everybody is waiting for it especially investors who buy during hype price including me so atleast we can recover our loss or better gain profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 05:25:59 AM
Honestly, I have no confidence in whether there is bull run in December. The current market is almost in a stagnant state. I have not heard any news related to the bull running. The more news I have seen is negative.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
November 10, 2018, 05:20:38 AM
I sincerely hope so... I'm now buying and buying at what I think is the dip in order to make some cash at december or january most likely... but, as always, this my opinion and all of this could blow apart at any time... who knows?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 05:16:46 AM
I assume that this year will also be a bullish rally in December, but much less than last year. I have high hopes for the period of 2019-2020, during this period there will be a strong pump.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
November 10, 2018, 05:11:07 AM
Almost everyone in the crypto community expects December as the great come back and recovery stage after an extreme fall from the previous months.However, this remains a speculation that has yet to be proven but hopefully it will really rise.
Activity: 322
November 10, 2018, 04:52:02 AM
if I expose it in December this is the property of BUL. because this project in my opinion is good, hopefully it will become real.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 04:28:03 AM
I wish for a massive 2017 style bullrun but as long as the volume keeps being that stagnant nothing is going to move significantly upwards. So far we missing a catalyst here and this recent rally during the last days will most likely be over soon.

I'am looking forward to Bakkt.
Exactly. The market has become so passive that no one is waiting for super fast growth, and if it does, for me it will be a signal that the market is completely manipulative. After such a stagnation, sharp jumps does not look like it the truth.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 04:21:04 AM
I wish for a massive 2017 style bullrun but as long as the volume keeps being that stagnant nothing is going to move significantly upwards. So far we missing a catalyst here and this recent rally during the last days will most likely be over soon.

I'am looking forward to Bakkt.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
November 09, 2018, 01:39:48 PM
I also think that the end of the year will be quite good for all of us. I have already repeated many times that December of this year and the whole of 2019 will be good for cryptocurrency.
Most experts in this field have the same opinion.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 05:12:56 AM
We aren't getting a bull run yet. We're only just finishing the drop from the last one. Stage is set TA-wise (Descending triangle complete) but public opinion is still too shaken to do a repeat of Summer 2017 just yet. Stability is gonna reign until a sufficient amount of people have forgotten about 2018.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
November 09, 2018, 12:43:41 AM
To me, no one can predict correctly if there will be a bull-run or not, but we wish for a bull run, currently I am no longer worried about if there will be bull run in 2018 or not. I have transfer my hope to 2019.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 09, 2018, 12:35:12 AM
Why do everyone like to use the same time to predict the arrival of a bull market? Even in December, bitcoin may rise without purchasing power? I don't believe in any predictions!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 12:27:22 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

i not dare to think about it due too market seem still vy slow now  Embarrassed
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 11:51:06 PM
Yes, many people hope that December will come soon. They are waiting for the market to recover quickly and increase higher. I think for December it will recover, but the price will not be the same as it did at the end of 2017. But we must always think positively that there will be a very high wave in December.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 11:33:17 PM
Hopefully this will happen, we will wait this December whether everything can return to normal, crypto has long deteriorated, of course we hope for a fresh breeze for cryptocurrency
I think the possibility for Bullrun is very difficult in December because seeing the market is still bad now, I think Crypto can rise and there is still a chance to rise but only a few percent. for Bullrun it will probably happen next year, many also say Crypto can rise quickly in an instant, but that in my opinion is just coincidence and luck for people. many people hope their dreams will happen soon, so people are happy because they make big profits.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
November 08, 2018, 11:18:22 PM
I don't think anything will happen like this. As compared to the last year, we don't see any constant growth in this year. So don't assuming as it will happen in December. The market will recover but not like a bull run. So have patience and wait for it.
on december bakkt launched their bitcoin trade.when it happen it could attract institutional investors and bring huge market to cryptocurrency market.atleast demand and price recovered although in small range.
Activity: 281
Futurov
November 08, 2018, 11:07:19 PM
I also believed with your assumption that there will be another bull run on the month of December this year because we already have seen this kind situation last year were the market pumps and all the value of the coins gets its highest peak. And I believed that it will happen this coming December and will set another highest value.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
November 08, 2018, 10:54:03 PM
there were some good news surrounding crypto these few days.  these has positive effect on prices and mentality of people.  the december bullrun suddenly becomes a true hope for everyone.  happy holidays ahead!
Every people expect that there is a bull run this coming december with reference of the situation last year but I think it still have no assurance since the fact that crypto is  always unpredictable but I always have positive thoughts in crypto currency for I always believe its fate.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 08, 2018, 10:52:16 PM
Hopefully this will happen, we will wait this December whether everything can return to normal, crypto has long deteriorated, of course we hope for a fresh breeze for cryptocurrency
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
November 08, 2018, 10:50:52 PM
Will dreaming on December be light where at last December year where we more excited with higher price of bitcoin or altcoin, by the way we always keep dream for getting bitcoin and altcoin become on higher price and every one could take back their profit.
Pages:
Jump to: