Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 26. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 01:17:56 PM
Only time will tell but at this point it seems unlikely that we'l have a december bull run.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 01:16:33 PM
This could come to the crypto market and the coming winter and the bull market will be possible. The new price will probably hit $ 10,000 and there is no doubt about that over the years. December is the peak month and bitcoin sensitivity.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
November 06, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
I see a positive trend at the end of the year, and the probability of BTC above  + $8,000 is still very open if SEC aproved ETF Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 01:04:53 PM
Currently, there isn't any support to this claim instead there is a whole lot indications and indices to point to the fact that this year might be the worst year for crypto ever. There is a general loss of confidence in Crypto space owing to the fact that the level of scam and fraud in the space is at an all time high. So many failed projects and ripoffs have infiltrated the industry and thrown it into a state of panic. I fear this may have caused the general FUD surrounding the market and it could take more than assumptions to get the market kicking again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 01:00:21 PM
Many are waiting for the December boom. But unfortunately the bullish trend will be only next year. China bans bounty and airdrops, it is already beginning to have a negative impact on the market.
Activity: 560
November 06, 2018, 12:55:45 PM
With this kind of news, it can also create bull run. by using media that illustrates that in December BTC prices will rise, so when many agree and believe, demand will rise and price of BTC will rise. so I think "YES"
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 01:29:25 PM
It seems to me that the trend change will happen unexpectedly,just when it will not be expected by the majority.
 I want to believe that the bulls will come to the market in 2018, but it can happen in 2019.
Activity: 420
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 03, 2018, 10:33:02 AM
if there is a bull market, then it should be more than it once was. But with such a pace this year it will not happen.
Activity: 448
November 03, 2018, 09:45:57 AM
We see the bull season in December every year. But this year has always been a downtrend and, unlike usual, the decline may continue in December. it is not a good thing that everyone expects an increase at the end of the year..
Activity: 378
November 03, 2018, 09:33:31 AM
So far, no preconditions suggests that in December 2018 the bull market will come again. But practice shows that this can happen instantly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 09:30:47 AM
What would be the factors this time that make the december bullrun to happen? The last month of the year are time for holidays and people are mostly busy in preparing and spending their money. Bitcoin need some positive event or development to bring back the confidence of investors in buying it. Some short price surges may happen before the year end but I doubt if these surges will end up in bullrun.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 03, 2018, 09:10:23 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

everyone would hope that by the end of this year there will be a significant development in the market even though it can't be like last year at least it could be closer than last year. myself as a trader hoping that way, hopefully there will be changes in December.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
November 03, 2018, 09:03:46 AM
To be honest, I'm not really attracted to the bull run, which everyone is waiting so hard for in December. Grin If there will be a bull run - well, good, & if not - maybe even better, sorry. )) I'm not sure that there will be a HYIP this year, I expect the beginning of a strong growth & bull trend return at the autumn of the next year.  Tongue
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
November 03, 2018, 09:02:25 AM
That's what we all hope so. To finally have another bull run before the year ends. This year has been so depressing because of the low rates. But, investors might find it a chance to invest so much.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
November 03, 2018, 08:56:18 AM
If in December the bull run must begin that the November market is improving, but unfortunately there is no sign of recovery until November 4th, and it seems like this December we cannot party.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
November 03, 2018, 08:54:55 AM
I was also thinking about this recently about Ethereum, it just seemed that it couldn't break it's $200 support but a few days ago u was proven wrong, but it rallied quite fast although the damage has been done, I am expecting positive news soon, the market has hit rock bottom, there is nowhere to go but up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 03, 2018, 08:35:24 AM
The fact that the market now begins with the BCH project was last year at about the same time, when a large wave of interest began at BTC, but before that everyone invested in BTC in order to have time to get free BCH
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 08:30:59 AM
everyone hope this year we will see another bull run coming to crypto world
in my opinion its hard to be true,,
i think the bull will coming in Q1 of 2019 mate,,
but, i hope december will be the beginning  Wink
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
November 03, 2018, 08:13:01 AM
I think in December will again attempt to fall. Major players lower the rate to buy more bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 03, 2018, 07:48:14 AM
The thing is we're just so contained of hype and so we always wanted to see something relevant with the previous years.
So whatever happens this year it will still reasonable to hold unless you bought at peak.
Neverthelss, just let the market decide what it should be done.
Pages:
Jump to: