Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 30. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 21, 2018, 09:29:03 AM
This wont be called bullrun but a little price surge, maybe the price will tend towards 10000 and little bit more. The space is not active as expected and most agenda related had been postponed into next year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
October 21, 2018, 06:46:25 AM
I believed bull run will still happen this year, it is still too early now we still have 2 months left before 2018 will end. One of the owner of Binance and other well known crypto expert predicted that in any time of the year. The market looks good at the moment! Ups and downs are normal!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
October 21, 2018, 06:37:41 AM
Hopefully what we hope can become a reality because I am sure that with this news, it will be the best in the future.
We can see it later in December and if it works then you deserve the benefits of trading crypotcurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 06:33:28 AM
I believe that an attempt to predict the movement of the market, it is nothing more than divination on the cards. No one knows the exact date when it will happen. The market, of course, is cyclical, but it is not repeated on the same date.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 21, 2018, 06:32:11 AM
There are so many expectations that I begin to doubt that this bull phase will come Smiley 
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 06:29:22 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

It seems to be true, while the market froze in the next leap. It is clear that if the bulls replace the bears, then you should expect only a small increase, but this will be a great success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 06:18:58 AM
A last quarter bull run for the year is not far fetched considering historical trends and the current market condition. Many experts are very optimistic about this (So am I!) and so the community should be too. Especially those who bought ATH in 2017.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 21, 2018, 06:07:53 AM
As for me, i havent seen any reversal signals yet, that`s why i will wait for a bit more. I believe that 1 more correction wave should be
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 06:02:27 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Everyone are excited in this so called bullrun, but i dont think it will happen this year, maybe it could happen by next year. You know, with continued dropping of market cap this year, i think its 50/50 to make bullrun happen. But who knows, the market movements will greatly depend on your fingertip.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

I think you are right on your assumption. Some coins have maintained steady growth rate, if you don't look at the popular coins then one can rightly assume that the bull run has taken off only different from last year's
Activity: 140
October 21, 2018, 05:47:04 AM
The recent bitcoin price makes me nervous, because the speed and magnitude of each rise and fall are very large, and I hope this is a sign of the bull market!
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 05:45:02 AM
Everyone in the market is looking forward to the arrival of the bull market. But it is because of this that it is difficult for us to really see the arrival of the bull market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 05:36:23 AM
I think we should not expect a bullish movement this year. Too many people are waiting for this and as practice shows - most are always wrong. IMHO
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 21, 2018, 05:27:56 AM
In winter, we waited for bull wounds in March. In March, waited May. In June, waited August. Then everyone waited for October. Now we are waiting for December? = (
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
October 21, 2018, 04:53:36 AM
At the moment, there are no prerequisites for the rapid growth of the crypto market and the domination of the bull trend, and experts statements are based only on the expectation of last year’s scenario of price increases. I believe that it is not worthwhile to blindly believe crypto experts, and the growth of cryptocurrencies will be necessary, because the crypto industry is developing all over the world and it takes time.
Activity: 270
October 21, 2018, 12:56:26 AM

Many of us expect the next bullrun would be on december this year because last year's december was also bullrun, even though if its not bullrun or not this coming december we must control our emotions, the market will rise for sure.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2018, 12:24:32 AM
Base on what I observe December bull run might not happen since the current market right now is currently recovering from those huge deep that affect the overall impression towards cryptocurrency.
Having the December price increase should give a huge uptrend to all markets and makes us money also there's money if it didn't increase.
Activity: 280
October 20, 2018, 10:40:28 PM
Base on what I observe December bull run might not happen since the current market right now is currently recovering from those huge deep that affect the overall impression towards cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
October 20, 2018, 10:26:23 PM
I don't want to give everyone false hopes but still, I am quite positive to what is happening to the market. "ber" months was really the months that crypto people are waiting for and we are all hoping that the market will change. It is October now, Let's see how December will surprise us. The question is "Are we ready for another bullrun?"
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 20, 2018, 09:05:08 PM
Another December bull run, this has been the anticipation of all crypto investors because the bear market has been a long standing one after striking early of this year, 2018. What ever happens, crypto is still crypto and we must continue to believe in this revolutionary technology because the market has all the capabilities of rising up to incredible huge prices.
Pages:
Jump to: