Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 31. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 20, 2018, 08:56:17 PM
That is still undecided since we all know that cryptocurrencies can not be predicted because basically, it's the demand of people that's making the progress of the cryptomarket and this so called bull run. When the demand is high, the market is obviously healthy too.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
October 20, 2018, 08:41:38 PM
For me it is impossible to have another bull run like what happen last 2017. Since the market right now is not even showing signs of huge price movements. It has almost stagnated for 2 months which is not a good sign for a bullrun.
Activity: 268
October 20, 2018, 08:10:19 PM
On the contrary I don't believe we will be having another December bull run this year. If we are expecting any bull run then we will have to wait till 2019 at least. Although it won't be far-fetched to say bitcoin can reach $8000+ levels this December because it has been sitting comfortably at $6000+ support level for several weeks now
That would be pretty nice and most people would want to spend that money on their Altcoins and pump that up too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2018, 07:57:57 PM
The beautiful thing with crypto market is that a major shake can happen at any time in the space of minutes. The bull run may or may not happen as predicted and we have seen many of this prediction since early this year.
It is not beautiful at all. The prices can be irritating if it repeats pumping or dumping the coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
October 20, 2018, 07:54:56 PM
Crypto market was full of surprises, but i think desenber bullrun will not coming this year, because since last past months cryptocurrency market still flat in price progression
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 07:43:56 PM
On the contrary I don't believe we will be having another December bull run this year. If we are expecting any bull run then we will have to wait till 2019 at least. Although it won't be far-fetched to say bitcoin can reach $8000+ levels this December because it has been sitting comfortably at $6000+ support level for several weeks now
Anything can happen here in crypto space since it is unpredictable and the probability again to have a December bull run is highly possible. It's just a matter of time and if people will keep on holding and not to panic selling, surely it will occur and we ca be gain enough profits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 07:38:48 PM
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 07:37:15 PM
I hope this one will be a good one too and also it will happen by the end of the year that the bitcoin will pump and it will be another bull run by the end of the yeat it will happen and i will just waiting for it to happen
Activity: 189
October 20, 2018, 07:32:59 PM
according   to   me  we  all  are  waiting  for  that  bull  rin  if  it  happens  it  will be  very  good but if not  than  i  do nor  know  what  we  are  going  to  do and  how  many  people  will  be dissaopinted  of it.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 07:29:00 PM
I just can't wait for this bull run. So much have been said about it but as for me, there is no sign. How sure are we that the bull will run this year? The market is still too down for my liking.
A bull run is likely to happen by the end of the year depending on the approval of laws on coins and Bitcoin.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 06:50:20 PM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

i have some altcoins in red, i can not wait to see them in green and trade them with some profits
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2018, 06:32:12 PM
Firstly this market is very volatile and risky. So in one hand it's hard to predict. But many people do it including me. And we all saw a very bullish run in last year. And we all expect to see it again. At least we all hope for it. Last yeear suddenly many good news start coming and market go up like rocket. Then suddenly many bad news started to come and market is suddenly go in bearish status. The bad news like many scams and failed project, government ban or regulation, liquidity etc. But at that point many investors and big companies started to thinking about blockchain and crypto currency. And they dove into it. Now many companies working with it. Many gaint companies are thinking to invest in. And that news just started coming so maybe a big bull run coming. Hope we all make good profit from it.
Activity: 490
October 20, 2018, 06:18:23 PM
Most likely the market will start to Wake up in November. December is already similar to the bull market. The most very interesting is how the explosion will happen in the market, will it be as intense and strong as in 2017
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 20, 2018, 06:05:52 PM
The interesting thing and I hope it changes is that everyone is excited about the bull run, but no one is really investing now, I imagine it's because of the volatility of the market, but now that at least btc is establishing itself, I hope that will call many potential investors, as I really think now is a good time to invest.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
October 20, 2018, 06:02:19 PM
I really hope this December there will be a huge price increase because if we look at the candle chart so far the market will rise high at the end of this year and the current price is still stable at $ 6300 - $ 6500 if there is a big explosion it will be very easy to reach $ 10,000.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 05:43:29 PM
I just can't wait for this bull run. So much have been said about it but as for me, there is no sign. How sure are we that the bull will run this year? The market is still too down for my liking.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 05:37:49 PM
The beautiful thing with crypto market is that a major shake can happen at any time in the space of minutes. The bull run may or may not happen as predicted and we have seen many of this prediction since early this year.
Activity: 97
October 20, 2018, 05:26:11 PM
I am looking forward to it myself, because the very beginning of this year I was not happy. I hope December will grow and we will all be happy. Since all investors are waiting for this moment, most of all. So I have to wait for us quite a bit. I hope that's how it will be.
We should all wait for the price because it did not get the pump that it needed yet. Selling any coin now would be a weird action to make.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 05:24:37 PM
Why not? Another bull run isn't something impossible. just imagine, BAKKT platform adoption+ manipulation and positive background can push price to the limits!
Activity: 350
October 20, 2018, 05:20:16 PM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Just hope so that these December will be another bull run for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Anything will happen for as long as we have faith in crypto, but if there is a dip during the so called bull run then we just have to be patient and wait for it to be realized.
Pages:
Jump to: